Join our server on Discord

RS
I need help on RS and I am getting stuck.
It's about life after death in Japan and Wales. The religion I have to do is Shinto on Christanity.

But the one problem is I can't find much information, does anyone know any websites I can go on?
Please help!
Well wonder what would happen if I told everyone who I liked on here a lot!!
Creative Minds
The OCA
http://www.jref.com/glossary/shinto_traditions.shtml
This site should hopefully help, if not default to wikipedia. Cookies will be awarded for any death note references.
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Gabumon Loverz
Shinto isn't the current Japanese religion, but okay.
Try using google translate on shinto.org, or use wikipedia and just cite the sources they used to get you your wanted information. (check the tiny blue numbers)
OK, I AM BACK AN THIS IS AN EMERGENCY!!!

My English teacher has told us last week that I had loads of time to do my work. But then today she says it needs to be done by tomorrow.

I NEED HELP!

The work is on abortion, I have done two reasons why woman shouldn't have an abortion but I am stuck what I should but for the third point.

Can anyone help me before tomorrow afternoon?

Please help me please.
Creative Minds
The OCA
Do you have the choice of being for or against abortion, or just against abortion?
In soviet goggles, Russia does nothing.
In addition to what Asesino has said, it might be best to state the two points you've got already to avoid repetition.
UnknownH Wrote:We do have soap and smarter doctors now
Yay!
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
(03-26-2010 07:06 AM)Asesino Wrote: Do you have the choice of being for or against abortion, or just against abortion?

no i don't have a choice on the subjected abortion as my teacher just split the class up and made me do against abortion.

Plus I would rather do another sujected that the subject on Abortion.
Creative Minds
The OCA