Join our server on Discord

War of 2012
My first RP on here, but I didn't put much into this. If you know most of the references I make, good for you.
--
September 13th, 2012...
The terrorists struck Washington DC, killing the current president, Barack Obama, while in a conference. However, this was no ordinary conference, every executive branch politician was in it... everyone who could fill in as president.

September 20th, 2012...
Elections are held, and the country is in a depression... not an economic one, but an emotional one.
Joe the Plumber, Hilary Clinton, and some other campaigner no one gives a f*ck about steps up, to become elected the first ever, early president.

December 1st 2012...
Terrorists begin a full out war against America, and all the countries scramble to either help or kill America.

December 5th 2012...
My birthday.

December 9th 2012...
America responds, with the Congress acting as president, the army sweeps in and begins their strike.

December 13th 2012...
The president nobody cares about is elected president...by default...his name is Commander Doofenshmirtz, former owner of Doofenshmirtz Evil Incorporated.

December 21st, 2012...
The decision has been made, Doofenshmirtz has ordered an immediate nuking of the middle east, and Mother Russia.

December 21st 2012...
Mother Russia responds, using hidden nuclear weaponry, they counter.

December 22nd 2012...
America and Russia are in ruins... completely annihilated.

December 30th 2012...
Terrorism has been killed off, for now, and the world goes into full war...
World War III

January 1st 2013...
A nuclear winter has come about, the worlds' nations are in poverty, yet they are unrelenting in their assault. The biosphere we call Earth has become a barren wasteland of snow and death.
--
Sad, idn't it?
The major war going on currently is between USA and USSR, that's right folks, the USSR is back!
Now, you can be anybody except for the dictator of the USSR and anyone of political power in the USA. You can be a civilian, you can be a soldier, you can be a pilot, you can be whatever you want!
Play as the new world of Earth unfolds, and effect the very future of the world!
--
Character Sheets:
Name:
Sexuality:
Alliance: (USA or USSR)
Nationality:
Position: (Job, Rank, etc)

--
RULES:
No godmodding.
This is real, so no magic/anthro/unrealistic stuff until much later in.
Run any advanced technology you want to use by me.
Say red at the end of your post.
Do not insult players, do not bring in fighting, and do not be a poor sport about dying...just make a new guy.
Have fun!!
Name: Dave Leonheart
Sexuality: Bi
Alliance: USA
Nationality: Canada
Position: Solider, Private First Class
red
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
I'll give this 'till Monday, at which point if there is still a scarcity of players, it will be a bust.
One day left, and this is as deadbeat as my hot dog after just getting excitement over a fresh pussy
...cat.
Closed.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad