Join our server on Discord

What do you think of me?
This isn't some insecure thread, normally I wouldn't care what others think of me.
However, I am currently in a problematic situation where I must plead for assistance from these forums.
So, how would you describe me by this point?
Totally frickaliciously awesome! You're pretty easy to get along with and fit in juuuust fine! X3
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
I don't know you very well, so I'm afraid it's not my place to say. ^ ^; But I'm sure you'd turn out to be a cool person if I got to know you better. =3
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA
You seem friendly and okay to me. Really though, you need to give us more time to get to know you. You haven't been here that long.

Eh, I really don't like these kind of threads. After a bit of time, you can usually tell what people around here think of you. I have no idea what your real life situation is, but I wish you luck.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
I don't like this threads either, and I realize this is a premature question, but due to circumstance it was also required.
Heehee, well my judgment was based on how much I've gotten to know you in a short amount of time! I haven't known you very long, and don't know you very well, but so far I like you, so yay!
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Keep in mind that these opinions do not represent those of the social norm.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
I used to chat with someone named Aether,in an anime chatroom. I wonder what has ever happened to him.
[Image: leomon.jpg]
T'wasn't me. My knowledge of anime is limited to only a handful of series, enough that I can remember every anime I've seen, but not even 1/10 of the videogames I've played.

(01-15-2010 01:16 PM)Wisemon Wrote: Keep in mind that these opinions do not represent those of the social norm.

I realize this, but you lot are quite mature mentally.