Join our server on Discord

Shot of Smack(AU, OOC, "smack", Velvet Underground)
Author note: This is another “demo” from “The Boy and The Journey” epic. It’s another story involving a vice, this time about horse(smack). If you do not know what smack is, just look up it, I’m not going to go into great detail about the whole issue of smack here. This story is fictional.

Song List:

“I’m Waiting For the Man”-The Velvet Underground

“Heroin”-The Velvet Underground

I don’t own these songs. I never met Lou Reed--the guy that wrote these songs--though I'm a fan of his work. I'm not profiting for the two songs.A “city-girl” is my own slang I made up, just guess what it means. Google the songs, it helps to understand this “horse”(smack) story. I highly reconnmend that you google the songs and just listen to them on youtube, because it helps a lot.

Italics are song lyrics.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Shot of Smack

by grandphoenix91

February 1, 1970. San Francisco, California.

He trekked up town in San Francisco, and he needed it so bad. The fix. The boy, had tried it the first time from the city-girl up at Fillmore Street. He hadn’t got a fix in two weeks, and seemed withdrawn. He had a recent mark on his small white arm from his latest fix. This boy, was no ordinary boy, like you and me.

He is an angelic being that seemed to be mistaken as a white human boy. His is short, skinny, white skinned, thick blonde hair, toga wearing, and barefooted, and wore golden rings around the legs and arms of his body.

His name is Lucemon. Lucemon arrived in Earth in November of ‘69, and had lived with some young humans in their bohemian living, in the outskirts of San Francisco, and began to befriend them. Since then, he adapted their lifestyle: Going with them to concerts at the Fillmore West and other venues, using LSD and other psychedelics, and other various "activites".

In mid December of ‘69, he had encountered the city-girl named Kathy Bates while he roamed the center of the city , and was approached by her upon his arrival near her home on Fillmore Street.

Kathy is about her mid-teens, white, blonde haired, and known to give love to various males and for her use of horse, weed, San Pedro Cactus, and hash. Kathy introduced him to horse and filled him up with sexual pleasure, and since that point, he has held a craving for a fix of horse.

When he shot up horse the first time, he had felt a great sense of satisfaction, and also he received two pleasures--smack and love, when he did smack for the first time.

He had seemed hooked from that point, though, he had trouble getting a fix. His own young human friends, weren’t into shooting up horse, they were mostly doing weed or using psychedelics(e.g. LSD or mushrooms), so he couldn’t get it a fix from them, he needed it badly.

Though, two weeks ago, he tried it again when he received it from a free fix from a man in Haight-Ashbury, whom he was recommended by Ari Boulogne- Päffgen-- the young son to former Velvet Underground singer Nico. He had befriended him in January, when had been attacked by some by some members of the Young Lords--a Puerto Rican gang. Boulogne also, like Lucemon, is a user of horse who routinely shoots up in a daily bases.

He walked for more blocks more through the center of San Francisco. It took about several minutes, to arrive at Mission Street. Several young black men in their mid 20s, stared at Lucemon. The group laughed at Lucemon's own angelic apperance. They began to taunt him with numerous gibe comments.

“Who’s that white faggot kid right there with that fucking toga?” one in the group said.

"Whats he doing in these parts? asked another in the group very sacrastic tone.

Lucemon ignored them and just walked for another block. He wanted some horse. Finally, he was now on Mission Street. (“I’m Waiting For The Man”-The Velvet Underground)

“I’m waiting for my man . . . ” Lucemon saw the young horse seller. The seller–a tall, black guy, with an Afro. The seller replied, “What you want cracker?” “Give me a fix of smack, I haven’t had one in two weeks, I need it badly.”, said the angelic boy. “Up to Lexington, 125 . . . ” “Feel sick and dirty, more dead than alive.” “He’s got the works, gives you sweet taste/Ah then you gotta split because you got no time to waste.” "I'm waiting for my man."

“All right, cracker. That’ll be twenty bucks,” said the seller. Lucemon gave him the twenty. The seller gave him the horse and the spike. “Thanks,” Lucemon said. “Don’t mention it, Cracker.", said the seller. "Just watch out, when you use it, this is some pure smack." Lucemon departed from Mission Street and walked to another small street corner, and finally he stopped at a dark alleyway. He began to prepare to shoot up some smack, now.

He loaded up the spike with the horse that he bought. He moved a part of his white toga, to get to a good spot on his skinny arm, and he searching for a good vein to shoot it up. “Baby don’t you holler, darlin’ don’t you bawl and shout.”I’m feeling good, you know I’m gonna work it on out.”
He was ready now, to proceed to shoot up. He carefully, held the silver spike and slowly, slowly, gets lower to the vein.
(“Heroin”-The Velvet Underground herd now)

“I don’t know just where I’m going . . . “But I’m gonna try for the kingdom, if I can . . . "

“Cause it makes me feel like I’m a man.”
He made a strike into vein and he shot up the smack , and the smack entered his vein. “When I put a spike into my vein . . . ” "And I’ll tell ya, things aren’t quite the same/When I’m rushing on my run/And I feel just like Jesus son . . ."

A sigh of satisfaction filled is face. “Yes,” he said. A small ooze of blood filled, though, he seems use to it. He was waiting to get that high from the horse, just that great euphoria, a person gets--the perfect satisfaction from a shooting up smack.

“And I guess that I just don’t know/And I guess that I just don’t know . . . ” He didn’t seem too satisfied, he wanted to shoot up again. “I have made the big decision/I’m gonna try to nullify my life . . . ” "Cause when the blood beings to flow/When it shoots up the dropper neck..." He made a glance at still some blood still oozing out from his arm, though, he wasn't getting a great high.

He filled the spike up again with more horse, now. He aimed it again at his arm, and he shot up again. This time, a great sigh of satisfaction. "Heroin, its my wife and its my life..." "Because a mainer to my vein..." "Leads to a center in my head." "And then I'm better off than dead."

A greater flow of blood spilled out. “... Cause when the smack begins to flow/Then I really don’t care anymore. "..Wow, when the heroin is my blood/And that blood is my head.” “...And thank God that I just don’t care.Finally, he had the euphoria from the horse. He seem to be happy, with no care about nothing at all. "I just don't care." he said. He sat there getting the great high and euphoria feeling from shooting up with the purest smack he bought in San Franscisco.
He had reached the perfect high from the smack. "And I just don't know", he said.. He laid there upon the alley and continue to enjoy the great high from that fix of smack.

End.

Author notes: I never attempted to write anything like that. Comments, I’m ready for them.
For what it is, it's generally well-written and fits Lucemon's dark personality. Can't say I find any real cons on this one. Good job...you don't see Lucemon getting high in most stories.XD

-Renafan
[Image: Ikuto_Peckmon4_Ever.jpg]
"I'll keep you safe...forever."
Peckuto
(01-18-2010 02:07 PM)Renafan Wrote: For what it is, it's generally well-written and fits Lucemon's dark personality. Can't say I find any real cons on this one. Good job...you don't see Lucemon getting high in most stories.XD

-Renafan

Renafan. Did you listen to those two songs that were "played" within the story? Just wondering.
I had written this short story at my school during my lunch break. And I was listening to my mp3 player with those two Velvet Underground songs("I'm Waiting for the Man and "Heroin"). This little short-story is sort of an "extract" to this huge epic that involves Lucemon that I'm currently working on.