Join our server on Discord

vampire academy (private for fox winter, and shadowknight)
The instructor gave ground and semed to prepare himself for her onslaught. He shifted his stance and growled loudly, a sound that would terrify the average person, even the untrained among the school. Rather than move to dodge or catch the young woman, he went on the offensive and launched himself at her, his fist striking out at her throat.
Fhtagn!
Katt regained her focus too late, growling loudly as she felt the instructors hand around her throat. Grabbing and clawing at it as she felt her airway cut off, kicking out towards him. D-damn, can't, give up. I won't be beaten, if I lose they'll choose someone else to gaurd Andrew, I won't, let them. she growled loudly, her eyes almost glowing a bright yellow as she grabbed the instructors arm, squeezing it almost to the point where she would crush the bone in his arm before throwing him off her with a powerful kick, landing on the ground and letting out a feral roar as she pounced at him, clawing wildly.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
The instructor shook her as he squeezed her throat seemingly unphased by the clawing at his arm in spite of the tears she was causing to his flesh. His fist drew back and slammed into her cheek, chest and side several times before she was able to free herself and drive him into the ground with powerful force. His legs flipped up and down in order to throw himself back to his feet but the cat's speed was too great for him. She caught him mid jump and took his body back to the floor. A few moments of vicious tearing however would reveal his robes empty as though he had simply vanished into the air.
Fhtagn!
Andrew jumps up and walks over to Katt and wraps his arms around her as he nuzzled her cheek affectionately. "Mmm you did great," he said with a big smile and kisses her on the lips. Then suddenly pulls away just as he makes contact remember that Imogen was there. As he let Katt go he let his paw brush against the side of her bosom.

He stepped over and helped Skunk girl up and smiled at her. "Sorry about that Imogen," he said as he pulled her close and kissed her on the lips and rubbed her back. A second later he broke the kiss and pulled away slightly as he made room for Katt to join them. "Now about we talk to the headmistress and I work my magic to get us out of school in a legitimate way?" he offered suggesting that he uses his compulsion magic to make the headmistress allow them out of school for a while.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Katt blushed heavily, standing up fast as he did from the same though, that Imogen was still there, "Phew, wasn't expecting that, no one's hurt right?" she asked, keeping her eyes forward to hide the blushing on her cheeks. Her tail flicked around agitated, wanting to just turn and pounce on Andrew, even if Imogen were there, but she knew that would only lead to more problems between the three of them, and she wanted to try and avoid that, for Andrew's sake at least.

"You can't be serious," she said, confident enough that her blush had faded to turn back around, the wounds on her body that she had recieved from the short brawl already beginning to heal, "The headmistress will realize what you've done as soon as you move too far away from her and the spell breaks, then how much trouble do you think we'll all be in?" she asked.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad