Join our server on Discord

vampire academy (private for fox winter, and shadowknight)
"Occram's razor, the simplest solution is often the correct one." Katt said with a bit of a smug grin, no where near as skilled at hiding her thoughts as Imogen was, "I handle my responsibilities just fine. The only one I care about is keeping Andrew safe, and as you can see," She leaned a bit closer to the vampire, purring softly, "I'm covering that responsibility just fine thank you."

Katt's ears twitched a bit at what she heard Imogen say over the roar of the crowd, a slight growl rumbling in her throat, "Well, I think we'd do alot better without you, you don't exactly blend in around here. Maybe if you toned down the whole 'high and mighty i'm better than you bow before me' thing a bit we might get away with it." Katt huffed.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Andrew sighed as he listen to the two argue about him and each other. He couldn't believe it he tried and tried to get each of them to like the other yet so far none of it had worked. He was now tempted to use compulsion on the two of them just so they would get along. He just couldn't do that to Katt and he didn't want take the chance of forcing Imogen into to understand to fight a causal lover since he didn't know if she was someone he could love as well or if she already had fillings for him since she was so good at hiding them.

"Both of you shut up and listen," he growled bearing his fangs. "I am sick and tired of being treated like a piece of sausage for both of to go fuck yourselves on," he said softly knowing that he and Katt at least were still virgins. "Now if you both want to push me away fine keep on bickering between each other," he said glaring at the two.

"... Katt your a close friend who I love dearly and brought back to life. Your my shadow kissed girl," he said in a gentle and loving carefree voice, cupping her cheek and rubbing.

He turned to face Imogen, "Do realize that I could come to love you but my heart belongs to Katt. So please give her an actual chance for me and besides I don't think you would want me to go to dhampir commune," he said since he believed that Imogen wouldn't want to go find some random blood whores and fuck them to help keep both of their races going. It was one of those little talked about lesser evils that were very tolerated since dhampirs could have sex all they wanted and not get pregnant or with humans. Yet when a moroi fools around with a normal mortal or a dhampir another dhampir could be conceived.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Imogen set her cup of tea down and sat quietly staring at it for a moment. Her face rested an unreadable mask of placidity, tho it was obvious that she was deep in thought. After a long moment, the hand that she had rested on her knee squeezed slightly and a tear welled in and fell from her eye.

"I know you don't have any feelings for me" she said, "you've made that abundantly clear. I'm trying to give you the chance to get to like me since we neither of us have any say in the matter. I don't think that will ever happen because I'm not who you want." She paused for a moment feeling that he voice might crack if she didn't and took a deep breath. "I can't get out of this either" she said in a voice that betrayed more than she wished it would, "and it's not my fault you are stuck with me. I didn't make a choice. It's not my fault that I was born to whom I was..." her face broke slightly and she squeezed her eyes shut tightly, lowering her features towards her lap. She stood up quickly and wiped at her cheek with one hand.

"I can tell there's no room for me while she's around" she said in a cracked, emotional voice, "but you could at least pretend to like me. You could at least make believe I'm not so awful while you enjoy inheriting my family's wealth and power. Am I so repulsive that you can't even pretend?" She let out a small sob and started to walk quickly away.
Fhtagn!
Katt sighed a bit, she knew that it was one of her, lesser acknowledged, tasks as a gaurdian for Andrew and his family to keep the two of them together, much as she dissaproved of it. She sat up quickly covering the distance between her and Imogen with surprising speed, "Wait," she said as she grabbed her arm, light enough not to injure her but strong enough to keep her from pulling away too fast, "Look, I think, I could probably get you out of here. Undetected, but you have to trust me." she said, "It's our only option."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Andrew sighed some as he walked up to the two females. He placed a paw on both of their shoulders and walked them down toward the classrooms. The only good thing was it was the weekend and no one would be in them. "I never said I didn't have feelings for you Imogen. Do realize I like you when your not being an overly polite bitch and totally acting like miss royal princess all the time," he said as they turned the corner out of view from everyone else. The bat signal to Katt with his paw to watch their back to make sure they weren't followed. He figured that if they weren't then that Katt would join them. He pushed open a classroom door and held it open for the petite looking skunk to walk in.

After they were in the room he shut the door but didn't close it all the way so Katt could listen. "I am sorry for slipping up a couple of weeks ago," he apologized about him and Katt doing some heaving making out one that nearly went to fair since she was in heat. It was because they got interrupted and Katt's training as a guardian that allowed her to somewhat rational doing those three days. "Now I got three requests, One I want you to drop the oh royal princess act at times and just be yourself when your around the two of us. Second I want Katt, you and me have nice long talk about our love life that way we can come slight truce," he said as he pulled the purple female close. "Now I want you to agree to talk to the principal about leaving for a movie this evening since it is still seven and I will influence her choice?" he suggested as he leaned his head down and kissed her on the cheek.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Imogen tightened her grip on her control and prepared to respond to the cat when Casey ushered them out of the cafeteria. That was a good thing. She was only barely maintaining her own self-control and a noticable lapse would draw every eye in the room. She couldn't afford that. If she broke down then a crowed would form and rumors would start flying. Before she knew it she'd be the tabloid spectacle of every student in the school from now until they lost interest in the topic. She followed him quietly, and obediently if for no other reason then to get out of the public. She hated being as public as she was more than ever. She was already a stew of self-contempt and embarrassment for the lapse that she had shown earlier. Why couldn't she control herself? It was a relief when the young man she thought so much of left the competing female outside of the class but another emotion burned inside of her. She didn't need their help, or pity and in fact that really made things worse. Not so much as his description of her, which threatened to drive everything else into pure rage. She could control herself, she said in her mind, she could handle this. Regardless, her outrage showed clearly in her face and her fists were clenched so tightly her claws threatened to cut her.

She ignored his apology at first. It wasn't necessary anyway. What difference did it really make what she thought of their activities? However, the thought went way as rage burned into her again. How could he dare ask that of her? She couldn't stop being who she was, even if it wasn't really her. She had responsibilities. There were expectations and she had the weight of them on her shoulders whether she liked it or not. How could he not understand? However, it went out of her in a hot wave of confusion as he pulled her into a tight embrace.

She stood rigidly in his arms wishing that he cared for her the way that she cared for him, but happy to enjoy even this amount of tenderness. All of the hate and anger went out of her and she wondered if she was a different person if things could be more like this more often. She opened her mouth to respond, but nothing would come out and she felt his lips on her cheek. The warmth of his lips seared on her cheek in a pleasant shape and the crack in her shell shattered outwardly. She tried to speak again, but all she could let out was a tight, squeaked breath. Tears streamed down her eyes and her own arms reached out and grasped around the bat's torso. She lost herself completely in him, and began sobbing without control into his chest.

"I can't" she sobbed out, almost unintelligibly. She tried to say more but it was lost. She squeezed him tighter and cried genuinely against his body.
Fhtagn!
Katt's ears pricked up, she was trying not to listen in on their conversation but between her own curiosity and her hearing, which was acute even before her transformation, it was an impossibilty. She remembered the day she and Andrew had been caught, she blushed slightly from it, slightly in embarrasment at how she'd completely lost herself in her heat. Even if she did manage to snap herself out of it before it went to far it was still an embarrasment to her and her training.

Her eyes snapped over to the side, her tail quickly wrapping around the door handle and shutting it as she spotted a few students walking past. The males gave her a quick look, unfortunately for her felines and their attitudes in their heat cycles were common knowledge and she was constantly getting glances to see if she was desperate enough for one of them. She growled loudly, showing off her fangs as the two paused infront of her, quickly speeding up and continuing down the hall, Perverts. Why can't more people be like Andrew, seeing me as a person and not just some horny animal. she growled a bit.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Andrew held the crying skunk close as she held onto him tightly her claws digging in. He was smiling glad that she actually did care for him on some level. Then figured if he could keep her with her defenses down to a degree and get to know the real Imogen that he head she was like before being proclaimed princess for her family. "Just let it all out Imogen I'm here for you," he said leaned down and nuzzled into her neck. He walked over to the lounging sofa and sat her down next to him.

He waited a few minutes for her to stop crying, "Now know you can't stop being the princess. What I am asking is that you be yourself more often. Remember when we were younger before you moved back to Russia?" he asked because she was a better person back then. Yet now if she didn't like someone she would personally snub them in public or someone insulted make it look like an accident happened.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Imogen slowly felt better, cleansed somewhat as she finally let out the emotions that she had hidden, and pent up. Her tears flowed freely as she sobbed against the bats chest. She barely heard what he had to say to her as her mind somewhat settled more into a calmer state. She didn't even feel bitter at the breakdown at the time but there was still some lingering irritation in her. He didn't understand, but then again he really couldn't. Neither of them could really understand what she was going through because they didn't have the same expectations levied on them. When she had let enough out to regain some of her composure, she began authoring an explanation, but when she looked up to deliver it she found herself caught by the bat's eyes. She froze for a moment as she opened her mouth to speak and found no words left. She wouldn't be able to do it. In all of the training and classes she had to take to learn to be the next queen she had not been instructed on how to vocalize her own feelings. They weren't important to running a country. She didn't know if there was any way to salvage the image she had tried to create. The notion that she didn't really care one way or the other about their arranged marriage. The truth of it was that she didn't want to be a part of capturing Casey into something that he didn't want to do and loading her own expectations on him in addition to the rest of the royal family's. Now she probably couldn't deny it any more. Finding nothing left that she could think to do, she leaned forward, pressing her lips against his and wrapping her arms around his neck lovingly.
Fhtagn!
Katt sighed a bit in boredom as she leaned against the wall, her ears pressed flat against her head so she didn't accidentally listen in on Imogen and Andrew, but it was still annoying with her curiousity. She glanced down the halls, making sure no one was around before she opened the door, ducking in quickly before shutting it behind her, "Ugh, getting boring what're you two," she started before spoting Imogen with her arms around Andrew's neck and kissing him. She found herself growling slightly, "Am I interrupting something?" she asked with a bit of anger.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad