Join our server on Discord

vampire academy (private for fox winter, and shadowknight)
It was a cool evening just before sunset in the early autumn. Andrew was just waking up as he looked out is tinted window in his dorm room, and yawned as he got up. He was a Bat seven teen years of old. He was Moroi a mortal vampire who was tied into the earths magic, he was also a royal as well. He was spirit user, he was able to use compulsion on vampires and dhampirs even when most moroi could only use compulsion on normal furs and humans. He was also able heal people and even strong enough to bring back the dead. Even though he felt the need to heal people and animals he never suffered from the mental brake downs that went along with giving up his own spirit when he healed others.

He had a good friend that was Dhampir novice feline that was named Katt she was a long time childhood friend of his. She is now on taking her field practice semester. Andrew was the Moroi that Katt was to protect during the semester. What made her even better was she was shadow-kissed, meaning she had died and that Jacob had brought her back to life. That during the spring when Sara had died and he brought her back. She was able to know were he was at all times and every now and then know what he was up at times when he was emotional. When the psychic bond was made their relationship began to change to more of a romantic one. When Summer vacation came he went off with is family and got away from the school for three months.

When he came back was engaged to a Moroi royal princess she was from one of the greatest royal family's and had a chance at becoming the next queen of the moroi. She was a stuck up and sometimes a total bitch especially to Sara his child friend. Yet he didn't blame her that much since they were engaged. He also new his duty to his family and yet he was torn between following his heart and doing this duty to his family and rank as a royal.

He quickly got dressed and left is room, he walked to the main hall and got in line. He got his breakfast of Count Chocula. He went and sat down with a few other royal chatting about the politics and who was sleeping with who in the school. He sighed some wondering when his fiance or his friend Sara would show up.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Imogen loomed in a seldom used door as she watched the mess hall waiting to see who all would come in. The young skunkess was near to graduating, but her body was slow to progress along with her age, and she seemed more a freshman than a senior. She sigh slightly and straitened her purple pig tail (a style she kept up even though it added to the illusion of youth) nervously. After a while she gave up and after purchasing food sat down to eat it among a group of students that hid her slightly. She wanted to keep her eyes out.

School was both easy and insanely difficult given her standing. She had learned very well how to stay out of sight as much as she possibly could. There was a lot of pressure on her to know how to rule a kingdom just in case she was meant to, but other things were made too easy. She didn't really care. She felt herself capable enough and if others assumed she was more capable than she was then so be it. She kind of wished she could learn what it is like if you don't have most things given to you, but she mostly, she was worried about her future king.

After a few minutes of dodging flirtatious conversation with unsuspecting youths she spied what she was looking for. The young man that she had been engaged to. She couldn't let go of the fact that he seemed so wrapped up in a woman of common blood when he was offered a possible heir to the throne. Luckily she wasn't with him, so the young skunk made her way quickly to his table. "May I?" she asked with a smile, her most winning, as she gestured towards and empty seat beside him.
Fhtagn!
grunted as she strained to pull herself up, she was hanging from her legs from the awning of her bed lifting herself up as part of her morning exercises. Ever since she was assigned to protect her friend she was determined never to fail. Luckily for her thanks to her Dhampir condition as well as her own natural need for little sleep, she had plenty of time while others slept to work on herself pushing herself further than ever.

A small bead of sweat dripped down one of her long strands of hair, most of which were tied together into a thick bun while she worked out, her eyes suddenly snapped open. She pulled herself up fast, grabbing the bar she was hanging on and lifting her legs off it, flipping over and landing on her hands and feet, her hand flashed forward in the blink of an eye, a small wet dot in the middle of her palm. A large grin formed on her face as she stood up, pulling out a pin from her hair and letting it fall down, covering her back as she flexed a bit.

She grabbed her clothes and quickly dressed herself, she could already tell that Andrew was with Imogen and she also knew she wouldn't much be welcome by her. Despite the fact she was more than willing to draw some attention to herself, and her outfit, a tight cut-off shirt that showed off her muscular stomache as well as her chest, and a pair of jeans that tightly hugged her 'assets' showing off her shapely ass with each step, a small hole cut into them for her tail to stick out, she purred softly as she left her room sliding down the staircases banisters, much to the amusement of a few other classmates, before jumping off and landing on the floor with barely a sound.

She quickly picked Andrew out of the growing crowd, growling a bit despite herself as she also noticed his 'fiance' she huffed a bit as she smiled, walking over grinning at her, "Good morning, you're certainly up early, or just a late night?" she asked, flipping her leg over the bench and taking a seat on the other side of Andrew, "Morning to you too." she said a bit friendlier.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Andrew smiled a bit when he saw Imogen. He did like her but hated her attitude, she thought she was all that even though she did her best to stay low at school, he thought she loved the attention she got from teachers or the way she could get out of trouble at times. "I think we should get away from the academy today have some for all three of us," he said with a grin at his betrothed.

He took a bite of his cereal as guardian showed up, "Hey Katt how are you this morning?" he said with a cheerful smile. "I was just suggesting how the three of us should get out of the academy and spend some time together," he said smiling then at Imogen hoping they wouldn't start fighting.

"I know That we will have to get approval first but I am sure you can work that out for us Imogen. Yet the thing I hate the most is having so many guardians wiht us of we do go out," He said since the school was like a prison at times yet it was for their safety storogi would want to come after them if they didn't have anyone to protect them.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
She sat down with him, returning his smile and hid a slight blush. She wondered if he knew how taken she was with him. She did her part to hide her real feelings for him knowing that he could surely find a way to back out of their arrangement if he really wanted to. She knew it would be hard, and a lot of trouble, but it could happen. The young princess did not want to be disappointed for one, and for another she didn't want to let anyone know they might have power over her. If she had to come off looking a little bit like a bitch to do it then that was the price she'd pay. Her smile fell a little bit when her betrothed said "three" but she caught it before it became more than a twitch of her lips.

"You know how hard it is for me to get out" she said in the quiet regal tone she was expected to practice, "I could probably pull it off, but I'm watched so closely. Why don't we try to slip off just to two of us? Three's a crowd and all that."

She glanced past him to see his dhampir friend approaching, and her practiced composure slipped to reveal a few seconds of a frown. She quickly restored herself and began eating. Her suggestion hadn't been considered. She could tell because he repeated it in the same wording to the feline that had joined them. For a moment she wondered if he did this to her on purpose. Perhaps he wanted to hurt her feelings a bit. She sighed slightly and lazily chewed on her pasta and considered how many other girls dealt with the same problem. Such a question was the reason she had tried to convince her parents to enter her secretly. She wanted to make sure she could remember how those she might one day rule lived.

"You two should probably go without me" she said, lifting from her reverie with a smile, "I'm sure you could slip off without me easily enough. I'd just hold you both back and get everyone in a lot more trouble if we were caught." Of course she didn't want this in any way. She wanted to go with him, but she also wondered what the point of sneaking off with him AND what seemed to be his little girlfriend would be. A bit of bitterness stabbed at her heart, and she failed to hide the iciness in the look she gave the cat.

"I'm sure you could find far more interesting things to do without me anyway" she said, a hint of bitterness coloring her normally practiced tone, "If I know Katt, she's already packed a lunch for you." She let the tiny hint of a smirk cross her lips as she held up an unopened bottle with the offer "Orange Juice, Katt?"
Fhtagn!
"Just fine, had a nice workout this morning. Seems to off to a, decent enough start." she said as she took a glance at imogen then turned her attention back to Andrew, "Sounds like fun, you can count me in for whatever." Katt smiled as she loaded up a plate for herself.

"Aww that's a real shame," Katt fake pouted as she took a bite of food, "Must be hard not being able to come and go whenever you please. Too bad you're just human, it's a simple matter to sneak out of here for a feline." she boasted about her prowess thanks to her feline heritage, smiling over at Imogen with a superior grin, "I suppose you could try to tag along, though I doubt you'd keep up Princess, after all you won't have any of your servants to carry you all that way."

Katt huffed a bit at the lunch comment, scooting a bit closer to Andrew, "No need to worry, if Andrew gets hungry along the trail, I'm sure we'll figure, 'something' out." she purred a bit, grinning over at Imogen, "Not my fault your fiance enjoys my, 'company' more."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Ooc: sorry for taking so long guys

Ic:

Casey understood how Imogen couldn't just up and leave the school grounds without number of guardians with her because of her being her families princess. He was glad that she was being nice about him and Katt spending alone time together. When Katt spoke up he could tell they were fighting again even the feline was being pretty polite which was nice for a change. Yet he didn't want them to fight at all.

Casey sighed as Katt slighted Imogen and she retaliated with something about orange juice. he didn't get the comment knowing the skunk good or very bad insult. He shook his head wondering what he should, then got an idea. "Katt are you supposed to taking the exams on being a guardian so aren't you supposed to be standing against the wall watching the room instead of sitting with me?" he asked since she really was supposed to be scanning the room for official guadian portraying themselves as stirogi in mock attacks.

Then the young bat turned to Imogen. "Now as for you... your my betrothed doesn't mean I have to love you for this to work out between us," he explained since it was true. "Yet here I am trying to get to know you and even maybe love you. But I want you to realize that yes I am quite fond of Katt," he said it was the understatement of the year. "Also why do you think I try to spend time with you or both of you at the same time so you both can come to the understanding about me or work something out between each so you both won't be stepping on each others toes at least," he said knowing that Katt was still in ear shot.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"No I suppose it isn't your fault" she said without the slightest disturbance in her appearance, "but when you are paired with someone who maintains an air of self esteem then you must find someone you respect less to fulfill..." She paused as though searching for the words then finished her thought "baser instincts."

Imogen kept her self calm and quiet as Casey struggle to keep control of the situation and keep the girls from each other's throats. She wasn't worried about it. There wasn't anything the Dhampir could do to her aside from being obnoxiously present, and Imogen was determined to win without resorting to asking that she be sent away by her royal parents.

She listened to Casey intently and tho she did want to please him, she hid her feelings as she always did. "Do as you will" she said, "It's not like it matters in the end. We'll be married in accordance with our duty whether Either of us likes it or not. It's not my choice either, you know. It also doesn't ultimately matter what either of us thinks of Katt. We all have to know our place, and if she'd learn hers then our toes won't be anywhere close to each other."
Fhtagn!
"Sorry your highness, I'm not the type that will just roll over and do what I'm told like some people." Katt smiled as she leaned to look across Casey towards Imogen, "I go where Andrew goes, that's my place. If you don't like being around me feel free to leave at anytime." she laughed a bit as she leaned back.

"I'm fine, I can keep an idea of the mood around here," Katt grinned as her ears swiveled around for a bit, "Unless the kid worried about vomiting after his meal is a threat I think all's clear. Besides with my speed no one would get the chance to try anything before I'd be ontop of them." she smiled with confidence.

"So what are we waiting for let's finish off breakfast and hit the trail," Katt shouted, "Getting bored just sitting around here, this place is boring as heck. Heh, I wish someone would start something around here, be nice to get a semi-decent workout for a change."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"A simple thought. Appropriate to your occupation. Some of us have to learn to be adults. Everyone has their own important responsibilities." She smiled slightly thinking about how no matter what she let on, she was glad that her responsibility was to be with Casey and nothing could change it. No matter what any of them wanted the two of them were stuck together and he'd have to learn to love her. It wasn't her doing so she didn't have to feel guilty about it simply because accepting the situation had been easy for her.

"I'll go" she said softly, quietly so as not to draw attention to the matter, "if you want me to. I'm not sure how we are to go about getting me out of here without unnecessary eyes but if you would like me there then I'm sure you could figure it out." She looked at Casey, a hint of her true feelings shining in her eyes, and betrayed by the tiniest twitch of her well practiced features. She caught her lapse and changed her expression to hide it as quickly as she could.

"If not then that's fine" she said quietly, "Regardless of some people's assumption that I can just leave, I'll still be there for our wedding because I have no choice. I hope that doesn't bother you too much." A pang of bitterness threatened to stab into her heart and she fought it back while taking a sip of hot tea. The warmth was welcome in her belly and she liked the feeling of anything liquid on her skin, even if only her lips.
Fhtagn!