Join our server on Discord

Inferno: Sympathy for the Angel(ch.1)
This story you are about to read, is my first attempt at an epic story within this site. I hope you enjoy the following chapter, though, with updates, I will add several more chapters.

Author note: I highly recommend that everyone here google the songs that I list on every chapter. I add music to “synch” a part of my story to provide more drama and action. Also, I recommend it also, because it helps to understand the flow of the story. As a courtesey, I added youtube links to songs, I hope you use them to listen to the "synched scenes".

Author note: I don’t own any of the characters mentioned in this story, except for Abraxas and BurningPhoenixmon, which of mine creativity.

Song List(ch.1)
“Echoes”-Pink Floyd(Live in Pompeii version, worth to google it) play from 0:00 to 4:59 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uLJ_QVfT_wM

“Sympathy for the Devil”-The Rolling Stones
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9gLcMR1Ylcw

Author note: I don’t own these two songs nor do I profit in any way shape or form, I’m just stating so I don’t get sued by the Rolling Stones or Pink Floyd’s attorneys or their record companies

Italics are song lyrics.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Inferno:Sympathy for the Angel
by grandphoenix1

Ch.1-Echoes:Rebirth

The Dark Area. A dark abyss, filled with a deep blend of dark violet, which filled this dark abyss of the Digital World. It’s a domain filled with darkness, despair, evil, wickedness. A pinkish-purplish egg–-mysterious in nature–-suddenly appeared within this abyss.

(“Echoes”-Pink Floyd herd now)

The egg, which just appeared upon the dark abyss, began to move, by its own nature. A strange orbit around this domain, in which it resided. Suddenly, a great flash of night appeared from the tip of the mysterious egg; a purplish light glowed and shimmered all around it, a great sight of awe.

“Overhead the albatross/hangs motionless upon the air . . . ”

A figure emerged from the shell of the egg–twelve winged being with a purplish and pinkish-like silhouette. A boy. No, it wasn’t an ordinary human boy, but it was an angelic-like boy. He was 5 ft in height, blonde, short, skinny, wore a toga, various purplish markings around the exterior of his body, various gilded rings around his arms and legs. He laughed. “I’m finally free, again,” said the boy. This angelic boy named Lucemon, had just emerged from his own rebirth.

“And deep beneath the rolling waves/In labyrinths of coral caves/an echo of a distant time/comes willowing across the sand/
and everything is green and submarine . . . ”

Lucemon surveyed his surroundings of the Dark Area--an abyss of darkness. He wished to proceed now with his great plan of the “perfect utopia,” in which, he hoped to carry out, for a third attempt, now. “This time, I will have my UTOPIA, those LEGENDARY WARRIORS and anyone that get in my way, will fucking DIE,” said the angelic boy with that childish voice of his.

“And no one called us to the land . . . ”

Another figure, though, they were hidden; a small laugh came from this figure in the abyss. “Lucemon, is this your third attempt at your utopia, you are pathetic,” said the mysterious being.

"Who is here” said Lucemon, who seemed ready to attack. Lucemon, now, in a prayer-like state, held his two hands out.

“Grand Cr– ” The mysterious being interrupted Lucemon, who tried to unleash is most devastating attack called Grand Cross.

“Hey, just calm down, I think we need to explain some things,” said the mysterious being. This being, now, emerged with the dark shadows of the abyss.

A figure emerged from the dark shadows, which looked somewhat as a boy. His appearance: 5ft(same height as Lucemon), tan skinned, muscular built around his body, and black spiked haired. He wore a brown shirt, black jeans, black shoes, black sunglasses and he wore a golden ankh around his neck.

“And no one knows the wheres or whys/something stirs and somethings tries/starts to climb toward the light . . . ”

Who are you? What does, a human, like you, would want from me? ,” said Lucemon asked right in the face of the mysterious boy.

“If you wish to my identity, then, I will tell you. My name is Abraxas, I’ve existed for about 5000 years, so I’m not a ‘human’, as you plainly put it. I’m a god, though, I’ve blended with the humans for a long time, you know. In my god form, I’m an unstoppable being, that is equal to you in power in all your forms combined, so I wish to attack right here and then, go ahead, I’m still powerful enough, to defeat, even in my ‘human form’. If you wish to know my reason, for my ‘visit’ in this domain, is that I have an offer, that I wish to yield to you,” said Abraxas.

“What do you wish to bring to me Abraxas? ” said Lucemon as he crossed his arms.

“My offer: To help in aiding you in your grand ambition of a ‘perfect utopia’. I know all about your past attempts, and all them you failed in them. You lost to the Legendary Warriors two times. If you had my help, you would have defeated them. The only stipulation I have with this as that I wish to be ‘equal in rule’, I don’t wish to be subservient to you, I wish to be an equal ruler, with the same equal rule as you,” said Abraxas.

Lucemon pondered this offer that had given to him. If he accepted this offer, then he had a figure, that would be his equal, one that he would have to watch. He made his decision.
“I accept your offer, on a condition: If you ever cross me, just a tiny amount, I will kill you in the very ground you stand, do you understand me,” said the angelic boy.

“Do you know, that I’m not intimidated by your ‘little threat?’. I could just right now, just beat the shit out of your skinny ass, and just get your data. You do not scare me, I’m just as powerful as you, especially in that pathetic angel-boy mode you are now, do you wish to see the full power that I posses?,” said Abraxas.

Abraxas suddenly glowed; a reddish-blackish aura surrounded him and he changed into a being. A great bird–-a phoenix, appeared from this evolution. A phoenix, burning red-black flames surrounded the body of it, black-red colored body, nine burning wings which it was on its body, burning red eyes it had, which stared right on the face of Lucemon. This great phoenix, stood right on Lucemon’s face–-a great sign of intimidation.
“So, do you think that I’ll cross you. If you ever think that I’m afraid of you, guess again. I’m just as powerful as you. Are you now calmed down, now? ,” replied Abraxas now in his godlike phoenix form.

Lucemon seemed to be intimidated, though, if he wished to have his dream of utopia, he would need to have Abraxas by his side, in order to complete his great ambition. He pondered for a few minutes in his mind, and then finally reached a decision.

“Okay, Okay, you made your own ‘little point’, you can be an equal rule, but you better not be defeated by those Legendary Warriors,” said Lucemon out loud right in the face of Abraxas. Abraxas changed back into his own human form now.

“I’m glad you accepted my offer. I’m not afraid of mere humans with their reincarnated spirits of the Legendary Warriors, if they wish to fight, then, I’m ready to fight, said Abraxas.

“Strangers passing in the street/by chance two separate glances meet . . . ”

“The two of us will rule the Digital World, we will be unstoppable,” said Lucemon.

“And I am you and what I see is me/And do I take you by the hand/and lead you through the land/and help me understand/the best I can/and no one called us to the land/and one crosses there alive . . . ”

“No one will stop our combined powers, nobody, neither the Legendary Warriors nor those pathetic celestial angels,” said Abraxas.

“We will have a perfect world, now. A great utopia. We will be unstoppable,” said Lucemon with a small smile upon his face. He then laughed.

(“Sympathy for the Devil”-The Rolling Stones herd now through the background)
“Please allow me to introduce myself
I'm a man of wealth and tastes
I’ve been around for long, years
Stole many man’s soul and faith . . . ”

“What do you wish to do now?” asked Abraxas

“First, let’s get out of here. Second, let’s get some fucking data and start to capture some area around the Digital World, said Lucemon.

The two figures now departed from the Dark Area. Abraxas evolved into his God form–the Phoenix. Lucemon flew with his twelve wings to depart from the abyss called the Dark Area. Abraxas, who was on his side, the burnings wings flapped continually.

"And I was around when Jesus Christ
Had his moment of doubt and pain
Made damn sure that Pilate
Washed his hands and sealed his fate.”

The two-winged beings were now in the Digital World, ready now to undertake their plan.

"Please to meet you.."
"Hope you guess my name..." "...But what’s puzzling you is the nature of my game" . . . ”

“I Stuck around St. Petersburg when I saw it was a time for a change.
Killed the Czar and his ministers..." Anastasia screamed in vain . . . ”

“I rode a tank
Held a general’s rank
When the blitzkrieg raged
And the bodies stank . . . "

=
Meanwhile, within the Celestial Angels’ palace, the events that transpired within the Dark Area were witnessed by the three Celestial Angels themselves.

“Lucemon has returned and also a great mysterious entity is with his side,” said Ophanimon.

“The Chosen Children should be notified, that Lucemon had returned,” said Seraphimon.
Ophanimon sent a message to the children via the great power she possessed, which would be received on their own cellular devices
Ophanimon’s message: The Digital World is in danger. Lucemon has returned.
=
Lucemon and Abraxas approached a small village within the Digital World. The two beings attacked a village filled with rookies.

“Trinity Fire!” A torrential incenidary fireball like attack which spitted out with the phoenix

“Grand Cross” An attack of a miniature-like allignment of the solar system, which he fired upon the rookie digimon.

“Divine Feet” "Divine Feet" An illuminated-sword which Lucemon threw across a distance through the small village

Suddenly a torrent of data resulted from their first triumph to Lucemon’s “great utopia’. Lucemon absorbed a half of the data, whereas Abraxas absorbed the other half.
"Don't worry about them--the digimon we attack--they will saved in my new great world", Lucemon said with not a drop of remorse that showed on that boyish face of his.
“I watched with glee
While your kings and queens
Fought for ten decades
For the gods they made
I shouted out, 'Who killed the Kennedys?'
When after all
It was you and me."

Let me please introduce myself
I’m a man of wealthy and tastes
And I laid traps for troubadours
Who got killed before they reached Bombay...”

“This is our first success now, celebrate good, the time will come when this whole world is ours,” said Lucemon.
"...So If you meet me
Have some courtesy
Have some sympathy, and some taste
Use all your well-learned politesse
Or I’ll lay your soul to waste, um yeah.”

The two departed now from the village and into blue sky and ventured into another part of the World. The Digital World, now, in danger with the rise of Lucemon and the phoenix-god Abraxas.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

End of Chapter 1

Author Note: Well, how was the first chapter. Comments, reviews. This is my first attempt at a epic. I don’t want no negative feedback, please, okay. If you want to leave a suggestion, you are free to do so.
Did Abraxas WANT to be Lucemon's "equal" just because he...Lucemon...proclaimed it, as does a little child when he sees something? I'm thinking that Abraxas is putting on a good show, acting all high and mighty with his God like figure...but why does he walk looking as young as Lucemon? You could take that somewhere...a 5,000 year old god with the mind of a child disguising himself as a mature grown-up god in the body of a young boy.

Not bad for a start, lad!

-Renafan

Pros-Good writing style, though I'm not a fan of the music.
Interesting new character. What's his interest in the Digital World?

Cons-Give Lucemon something a little more to be afraid of. He easily took out the Royal Knights under his command, though they were defeated at the time.
Perhaps a little spell check, but it's fine from what I can see for the most part.
[Image: Ikuto_Peckmon4_Ever.jpg]
"I'll keep you safe...forever."
Peckuto
(01-18-2010 02:15 AM)Renafan Wrote: Did Abraxas WANT to be Lucemon's "equal" just because he...Lucemon...proclaimed it, as does a little child when he sees something? I'm thinking that Abraxas is putting on a good show, acting all high and mighty with his God like figure...but why does he walk looking as young as Lucemon? You could take that somewhere...a 5,000 year old god with the mind of a child disguising himself as a mature grown-up god in the body of a young boy.

Not bad for a start, lad!

-Renafan

Pros-Good writing style, though I'm not a fan of the music.
Interesting new character. What's his interest in the Digital World?

Cons-Give Lucemon something a little more to be afraid of. He easily took out the Royal Knights under his command, though they were defeated at the time.
Perhaps a little spell check, but it's fine from what I can see for the most part.

Renafan. I was trying to create a villian that had atributes similar to Lucemon. Also, I was trying to think of a villian that was a kid and also a real fucking badass.

Abraxas intentions are just him trying to "assist" Lucemon's plan to create the "utopia", though, they are not neccessarily looking eye-to-eye, you know. And Renafan, if you didn't catch the title "Sympathy for the Angel", is a direct reference to the Rolling Stones song "Sympathy for the Devil"--I was directing the entire song to Lucemon.