Join our server on Discord

Ah yes. New Sig and Avy.
Avy
[Image: avy9090.jpg]

Sig
[Image: Untitled-1-4.jpg]

Well I don't know if you guys know or not. But I am a HUGE fan of the bionic commando game. The new ones and old one. So I made this sig and avy for it. What else is awesome is the fact I finally replaced those old ones. XD

On the flip not I made my friend Chibi-ryu a gift as well today.

[Image: Giftoftheyear.jpg]

I am in such a great mood today!
Being a huge Capcom nut myself I find it despicable that I didn't immediately single that out as being a pic of Bionic Commando, in fact I thought it was a rather well CGed pic of Duke Nukem next to Bison having a seizure initially. I should've been more sharp about it with the title in the background and all, though.

Good game.
Veemon's Followers
Yes indeed it was. I still have the original and both new ones. ^_^
(01-10-2010 04:11 AM)MP2E Wrote: [Image: Giftoftheyear.jpg]
I assume this picture was made completely by you.
This would be great if a little more pattern was put into it, that and if you took out that obnoxious WC that completely throws off the balance of the picture. Also, the picture is slightly too long, what with the balance. Perhaps you might cut it down a sliver or so?
(01-25-2010 10:12 AM)AetherRose Wrote:
(01-10-2010 04:11 AM)MP2E Wrote: [Image: Giftoftheyear.jpg]
I assume this picture was made completely by you.
This would be great if a little more pattern was put into it, that and if you took out that obnoxious WC that completely throws off the balance of the picture. Also, the picture is slightly too long, what with the balance. Perhaps you might cut it down a sliver or so?

It says "WOO" Like "WOOT" Its suppose to be long because it was a sig for my friend. And I shall not cut down the colors because I cant. I dont have the PSD file anymore. XD
I didn't mean the color, the width is just too much...
(01-26-2010 11:51 AM)AetherRose Wrote: I didn't mean the color, the width is just too much...

Its suppose to be like that. Because A forum I go to has a rule of a sig size to be only 500x150 pixels large. A sig like this is normal to me. But since there is no rule for it here you guys get the 1000x5000 sigs. xD