Join our server on Discord

I'm losing it...No, I'm still sane...
ARGH...It's like I'm losing my mojo for writing lemons...I don't feel it anymore...It's GONE!!...Someone stole it!!...DID YOU!?...Please give it back...-_-...

For example...I'm in the middle of writing this S&M scene between Juri and Ruki...And...For some reason I just...Snapped...And...Now...Well...Let's just say Juri was the only one the arise from the mess...But don't worry...That scene was more of a dream...No, nightmare...Oops...Giving away too much... lol

And I remember reviewing some of my old archived lemon scenes...And...Sure there's this slight improvement going up...But The improvement stops...And I want to do better dammit!!...I know I can do better!!...ARGH...Sorry...But I guess this should be in the rants section...But...I just want to share this with other writers out there...I mean...I've had my busy life, writer's block, and all sorts of delays...But I really don't feel it anymore...Well one tiny theory is that I haven't received ANY feedback for my fics...And if I do...It's usually some immature jerk who's masturbating while reading my lemons... :? ...

Sure lemons are to be, well, enjoyed...But I don't jerk off when I read em...Hmmm...That brings up something...Do YOU jerk off/masturbate or even finger yourself when you read an arousing lemon scene?? Wink
I think that being able to write depends partially on your motivation. If you do not get feedback, then try focusing on your personal reasons for writing. If a scene doesn't turn out good, leave it like that until you come up with another idea, and meanwhile write something else. At least that's what I do.

Then again, it might just be laziness or school that prevents you from finishing your stories. If so, then I guess you should wait until Easter or summer before you resume your work.
Well, the thing is, everyone has their own limits. I sort of know what you're going through, being in a lemon slump right now. I can write, but nothing quite feels the same.

I had this same problem last year at this time -- I go through a cycle of Romance, then lemons, and then... the slump. Right now I'm just getting into the romantic mood, with the coming of spring, summer will bring a renewed energy to my lemonry. Maybe you're seasonal, or maybe you just don't feel like doing this any more.

I'm just going to offer some advice from my own experience: Don't stop writing just because it feels off. If I did that I'd still only have like ten lemons. I still remember writing my first one, and the rush it gave me, that's why I write, even when I'm in my off-season.
Greatly appreciate the moral support and theories...Yeah...Maybe I'm just not feeling it...I was kinda thinking of writin a horror story or whatever after slowly but surely putting an end to my current fic...
Read your own stories and others as well. Listen to some hard rock, soft jazz or both at the same time. Just sit down and think or run around into the walls.

Your muse will smack your mojo up sometime. Just choke the bitch for all she's worth when she does or you... umm...what was that...oh no...no

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! DAMN YOU WRITERS BLOCK!!!!!!!!!