Join our server on Discord

...the videogame?
It's bound to happen, we all know it. After all, it is practically an instinct for them to make a videogame out of any movie that hits it big. Avatar just made over a billion dollars, getting it out of the red and then some.

Tell me, do you think they'll make a decent movie-game? (they exist, but are as rare as pink diamonds)

Wikipedia Wrote:Estimates put the cost of the film at about $280–310 million to produce and an estimated $150 million for marketing, noting that about $30 million in tax credits will lessen the financial impact on the studio and its financiers.
Wikipedia Wrote:After 17 days in release, it became the fastest film to reach $1 billion in box office receipts
Dude. The game allready came out. I haven't played it yet, though some guys in my class, have said its a pretty badass game.
Yeah, I've seen this game in the toy store. I can't really say if its good or not though, I haven't played it. But if its anything like the movie, I suggest you try it!

I'm STILL waiting for Titanic: The Video Game! to come out on the PS3. T^T
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Wow...my sources usually aren't off. Well, sorry guys, I blew it this time. So, can anyone tell us how good / bad the game is?
(01-07-2010 11:51 AM)Psycho Backlasher Wrote: I'm STILL waiting for Titanic: The Video Game! to come out on the PS3. T^T
If that happens, I have a whole new way to hurt someone mentally.

Also, they say the game is ok. Nothing big.
I heard the system was mediocre, it's okay but could be alot better or so i've heard.

The problem with many games based off movies is that they're developed rashly so to be out before the movie is released and consequently the gameplay suffers. Avatar, i fear, is going to be the same story.
UnknownH Wrote:We do have soap and smarter doctors now
Yay!
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
well, darkcoder "cracked" Tages.Solidshield VM just protected Tages code,not the game code. It was a workaround.As I told the weak point was Tages but this time the game code is solidshield protected.