Join our server on Discord

Digimon World Adventure <- For the lack of a better name
Yo. If you saw my intro thread you should have noticed I was working on a lemon. Well... The first two chapters are on the site already... BUT Those were kind crappy... So I re-wrote them...

Click on the spoiler to see chapter one.

I worked quite A lot in it. And this is basically all I can do... X_X

Well people ... Just comment on it No hentai on chapter one...

Chapter 2
Chapter 2 after such a long time, fucking necromancy I know. Don't kill me >_<''
Now major Joshua and TWEWY fan.
The OCA
Looks pretty interesting, I saw the ones you have on the site, and it is nice to see some romance too, I mean because of the Tai and Sora lemon scene ^^

Also I noticed on the ones that are on the site that TK and Kari will have some important role on this story of yours due to something that had to be handed to them when in danger.

I won't spoil anything, then again you didn't put what it was what they had to give to TK and Kari anyways XD

Also I liked that Patamon had dialogs, well a couple of them but at least Patamon seems to have some good role on this too ^^
[Image: patagatokiss2.jpg]
PataGato All The Way!!!

Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
(01-05-2010 06:10 AM)Lord Patamon Wrote: Looks pretty interesting, I saw the ones you have on the site, and it is nice to see some romance too, I mean because of the Tai and Sora lemon scene ^^

Also I noticed on the ones that are on the site that TK and Kari will have some important role on this story of yours due to something that had to be handed to them when in danger.

I won't spoil anything, then again you didn't put what it was what they had to give to TK and Kari anyways XD

Also I liked that Patamon had dialogs, well a couple of them but at least Patamon seems to have some good role on this too ^^
Thanks!
About the "Item"... Well... Just play the game to find a "Hidden" hint. REALLY hidden. Second. The name ""knights of the main server" or "knights of the round" aren't the "official" things... I typed that up before playing DW4 again... And I didn't remember the real name of the group. And I did the "knights of the round" so then I wouldn't have to type the whole thing xD

Also. Don't mind it but... Umm... Sacchi is... Basically the main characterer
- Readies up shield against OC = MC haters - ^^''
The OCA
Hey it's okay, I never said they will be the main characters only that they have a good role on the story as in good dialogs, some impact on the plot, that kind of thing ^^
[Image: patagatokiss2.jpg]
PataGato All The Way!!!

Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
(01-05-2010 04:17 PM)Lord Patamon Wrote: Hey it's okay, I never said they will be the main characters only that they have a good role on the story as in good dialogs, some impact on the plot, that kind of thing ^^

I wasn't talking about you... I just noticed that some people don't like an OC like Sacchi being the Main Characterer for a lemon... xD

I won't be able to work on chapter 2 until tomorrow afternoon... I'm on my cousin's house and he only let me use his computer while he is away... Or sleeping... That sleepyhead xD

He's going on a trip tomorrow afternoon and his computer is gonna be mine for the rest of the week :D:D:D
The OCA