Join our server on Discord

Sims 3
Anyone else addicted to this game? I love it, so much fun playing god with these virtual people. And if I get bored just demolish all doors and windows throw in 10 fireplaces and burn the place down.

Mindy: I can think of other fun ways to play, *Creates a Mindy and a Dorothy character*

Wish they had a furry edition, that'd be awesome.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
I hate Sims, my sister loves it though. And also I think my cell phone has a Sims version installed into it. Sort of dumb, but hey, I agree playing god is fun. Still, I prefer games such as Worms or Age of Empires to do that :3
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
It's fun to have your sim run around in it's underwear yelling at random people.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
I played Sims 2, but i don't think i played it properly...i jsut built a nice house, got bored with the family after 3 seconds and went to build another.
My sister on the other hand places all her sims in a rooms full of cookers, fireplaces etc, deletes the ladders after sims dive into the pool etc etc etc...

So yeah, i've got better things to be playing/doing *puts in the Tiberian Sun disc and cries over the Westwood Studios liquidation into EA*
UnknownH Wrote:We do have soap and smarter doctors now
Yay!
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Played all of the Sims and I can honestly say there way too addictive at times.

After playing Sims 3 for a couple of days. I promised myself I was done with the sims forever.

It is funny to delete some doors and windows and watch the outcome every once in a while.
Gabumon Loverz
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
I saw a Sims game in the toy store, I think it was for the Wii.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SimCity_Creator

This one in fact! Where you build cities and tear em down!! XD
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers