Join our server on Discord

Happy 2010
Happy New Year's everyone! I hope we keep rockin' for another year.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Happy new year to all.
To me new year means another new year to try and get things right if they are wrong, to be a friend to someone who may need a friend, to love a little more and give a little more of myself...to me it is a chance to do over and pass things on that have been given to me such as happiness, love and understanding ....If each of us will look at this new year as a new beginning ...the first day of the rest of your life and if we only do one good thing next year ...that is more than some folks do or ever receive....We can reach out to others...we can give folks hope who have none ...I am by no means rich monetarily but I am rich in that I have good friends, those I have met and those I only type to ..and some I have not met but talk to on the phone ...

Happy new year to The person from hell.
You know dear, I am talking about you ?
WHOOT HAPPY BIRTHDAY EARTH! *Pulls out a cake the size of the moon with 2010 candles the size of skyscrapers.*
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Gleðilegt nýtt ár handa ykkur öllum skrýtnu fólki! :D
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
You said it, not sure what you said but I'm going to assume it had something to do with pie! *Jumps into a giant swimming pool sized pie*
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad