Join our server on Discord

I think I'm back for good.
Good to have you back, Misty.
[Image: WalkingEye-1.jpg]

No super-villain can resist the temptation of a Walking Eye.
The OCA
YAY! *Cuddles back* Now all we need is to start on your skimpy bikini photo session asap. We need more hot chicks for playfur.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Quote:My mom is an unfit parent, so I guess that part doesn't really matter. My dad, on the other hand, was kinda weary about it, but he's okay with it now and he's always been the stricter of the two. But thanks, Wise!
I see. Well, as long as the one who cares is okay with it, that's good. It does suck living at home, and I know I couldn't wait to leave when I was out of high school. It would've been pretty sweet if I could've gone right out and lived with a girlfriend...

Well, despite the cleaning, sounds like a good life. There are definitely advantages to living with two guys. They'll protect you, and you never know what could happen...
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Mar: I'm in!! =D

Wise: Yes, I know it was a little early for me to move out, but I lived with my mom; my dad lives about an hour away. So it was a little hard to live with my mom. The only reason I stayed at my mom's was because I moved around a lot and I went to 3 different elementary schools. When I moved here for 5th grade, I stayed at the same school district up until I graduated. It was more or less stability and I finally had that. Living with two guys is awesome up to a point. They do protect me, but what do you mean by "and you never know what could happen..."?
~ .:. Misty <3 Gol .:. ~

[Image: MistysigCOnyx.png]
Rammstein <3
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
DP!

Kidding!
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Haha wow. You totally would, Mar. xD But no, I don't think I could ever do anything sexual with the roommate. Many things wrong with him.. I can't really stand him anymore.

Rammstein <3
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Aw, it's okay. Boobsmack him silly!
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
I think he'll like that too much. And my boyfriend won't like that very much either :o

Rammstein <3
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
o:

Okay, boobsmack me, then. I won't complain, and nobody else has to know.

Say, have you tried scheduling chores?
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
MISTEHHH!! You're back!! Gosh, its been like, forever!! *throws giant stuffed animals at you with insane vigor*
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers