Join our server on Discord

I think I'm back for good.
(01-06-2010 02:25 PM)AetherRose Wrote: I just recently joined; I doubt these forums have infected my personality quite yet.

...... Keyword: YET.. =p

(01-07-2010 04:49 AM)DragonMasterX Wrote: Beware of Misty. When she's not horny, she's hungry. Like me, sort of.

Heyyy... :< .. oh, wait, it's true..
~ .:. Misty <3 Gol .:. ~

[Image: MistysigCOnyx.png]
Rammstein <3
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Ray, put the chainsaw down. You'll need the gas for that flamethrower i promised so you can clear the snow faster.
UnknownH Wrote:We do have soap and smarter doctors now
Yay!
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Seeing that I missed this somehow.... welcome back to you too! *hug*
[Image: 2hrn80k.jpg][Image: 25hpq38.gif]
The Mod Squad
The OCA
Yay!! Thanks, Gol! :3 *pounces and hugs back* ^^ Eeee! *squeezes*

Rammstein <3
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
(01-06-2010 08:28 AM)Misty Wrote: Thanks, Uknknown..
Uhhh... maybe?
Yes. But remember, 18 is the legal age.

(01-06-2010 08:45 AM)Shadowknight Wrote: OOH! I know how to make money using the people here. Sell them out to demolition crews. Paint a large chested woman on the side of a condemed building and DMX'll reduce it to rubble in seconds. Is that the answer Unknown?
I meant Misty and maybe some other girls here could do a calender and sell to the rest of you. We might could even make a month of bandwidth for this site.

(01-06-2010 02:14 PM)Misty Wrote: Hehehe.. I've been on this forum long enough.. I know the way all the members are..
Muahahahahaha >:3 .... o.o
Nope. You can't know me. Only what I want you to know.
And this site hasn't infected me at all. I was here for all versions of the infection. I am immune only because of a build up. I infect you!
I'm fairly certain that you could make quite a bit of money from calendars of the girls on this site. If you had the appropriate (or inappropriate depending on how you look at it) pictures necessary for production.

Welcome back to the site by the way. The people here seem to think very highly of you. And I look forward to getting to know you.
I'm fairly certain that you could make quite a bit of money from calendars of the gidls on this site. If you had the appropriate (or inappropriate depending on how you look at it) pictures necessary for production.

Welcome back to the site by the way. The people here seem to think very highly of you. And I look forward to getting to know you.
"You are such a smartass."
"Objectively I am very smart, although it has nothing to do with my ass."
Welcome back I guess...

And ... Yeah I'm insane now thanks to this site... But I learned to actually enjoy life because of insanity xD
Now major Joshua and TWEWY fan.
The OCA
(01-07-2010 02:46 PM)UnknownH Wrote:
(01-06-2010 08:45 AM)Shadowknight Wrote: OOH! I know how to make money using the people here. Sell them out to demolition crews. Paint a large chested woman on the side of a condemed building and DMX'll reduce it to rubble in seconds. Is that the answer Unknown?
I meant Misty and maybe some other girls here could do a calender and sell to the rest of you. We might could even make a month of bandwidth for this site.
I already have a calender...what about posters?

Quote:We might/could even make enough
I fixed for you Unknown.
UnknownH Wrote:We do have soap and smarter doctors now
Yay!
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
(01-07-2010 03:02 PM)Rational passion Wrote: Welcome back to the site by the way. The people here seem to think very highly of you. And I look forward to getting to know you.

^^ Thanks RP. Same goes for you :3

Rammstein <3
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
(01-08-2010 02:18 AM)Guilmon and a shotgun Wrote: I already have a calender...what about posters?
Poster book. Or maybe even videos like all the JPN Idols do.