Join our server on Discord

I think I'm back for good.
Hey everyone!

I think I have a lot of explaining to as to why I just left without a trace.
Between school, a job, and trying to be a teenager, things just got hectic and I had no time to myself anymore. My mom kept taking the internet away and that kinda pissed me off.

But I'm back for good, I hope.

Since I've been gone for so long, lots of things have happened.

I graduated from high school (yay!), I still work at the same job I did (Walgreens) and I'm currently trying to look for another job but may give up on that. I'm currently enrolled in college at ITT Technical Institute, going for my Associate's Degree in Business Administration and it's going very well. The best part is.... it's all online so I can go to school whenever I want. I've moved out of my mom's place at the end of October and now live with my boyfriend Jason, and our roommate, Dan. And they are the two laziest people I've ever had to deal with. We live in apartment in Fredonia, which is only a 7 minute drive north from my mom's.

I think that's about it.... sooooo hi everyone (:
~ .:. Misty <3 Gol .:. ~

[Image: MistysigCOnyx.png]
Rammstein <3
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Welcome back. You must have left before I got here, but oh well ^_^

If your roommates are lazy, you should move in with some nice, reliable gay guys. They keep the house spotless, and they can cook! (At least, the ones I live with can..) :P
One of you is gonna fall and die and I'm not cleaning it up!
Yes. I've been on here since 2006 and kinda left beginning of the year. It's been quite a while, but I'm glad to be back.

And well, one's my boyfriend and the other is my boyfriend's best friend. I've tried many time to get the friend to pick his ass up. Oh well, I'm fine with cleaning, I guess. With the whole gay guy thing, I have to agree. My best friend is gay and I would love to live with him; we'd both keep the place clean. My boyfriend at least cooks for me, which is awesome!

Rammstein <3
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Yay! Welcome back, busty goodness! Glad to see you back, and it's nice to hear you're picking the pace up at college!

So, anyway, happy new year, Alex!
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
O.M.F'ing.G! Shocked

WELCOME BACK MISTY DRAGONESS OF AWESOME!

I was beginning to think you'd left for good! It is awesome to hear you have returned, that things are looking good and that you can be online more often!
UnknownH Wrote:We do have soap and smarter doctors now
Yay!
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Why thank you, Kishy (:

I missed all of you guys on here

Rammstein <3
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Where's my hug? D:
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
*tackles and hugs* MAR MAR!!

There =p

Rammstein <3
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Aren't you a little young to be moving in with a boyfriend? If I were your parent, I wouldn't go along with that. Oh well, welcome back.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
My mom is an unfit parent, so I guess that part doesn't really matter. My dad, on the other hand, was kinda weary about it, but he's okay with it now and he's always been the stricter of the two. But thanks, Wise!

Rammstein <3
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA