Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Hey now, I like Nikki a lot also, but I'm more fond of Vayne and Sulphur (I group them together because they'd be useless without the other)

--
to Psycho: It's an amazing game, I certainly recommend it.
Hmm, I get your point with that- I just seemingly have a thing for blondes. And ears. And a tail. And a singer. But hey, without Vayne nothing would really happen.

Psycho: I would reccomend it too, if you want an RPG out of the normal and has anime-esque theme and voices :P
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Yup, I'll give my recommendation for Mana Khemia too. It has a really awesome soundtrack and other than Vayne, I really liked all of the characters. The battle system and creating items through alchemy were interesting as well.

Oh, and so this isn't completely off topic, I did end up getting a Bookstore giftcard from my grandma. Ended up getting some of the Cirque du Freak books.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
I got a late fifty euros from my aunt and uncle, so now I have 100 Euros! Gosh, I have to save all that!! XD

OOH!! I've just finished reading the Demonata series, so maybe I should go read the Saga of Darren Shan now! X3 Do you recommend those? And I'm definitely gonna find me Tales of the World!!
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Definately get the Saga of Darren Shan - manga OR the novels. Each are a delight to read and at least you'll be able to see where the idea for the movie originated from.

Plus, seriously, I got a USB Missile Launcher. At least now everytime I say "Sentry going up!" I can mean something...
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Psycho Backlasher go for Darren Shan indeed. I have both the manga and the novel. Can't get tired of it. I love reading it.
[Image: KuranKaname1.png]
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
He has a saga now? S.O.B Now i have to finish the Demonata series and the saga. : (
XD Wasn't the Saga of Darren Shan out before the Demonata seies? And I think you sent me a link to download the manga from, and I downloaded it, but lost the manga! XD

Also, my parents got me another late present for being a good boy; a teddy bear! XD

-And by "Teddy Bear", I meant a semi-realistic, kinda large tiger.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Saga was before Demonata and a 12-book series, and now being translated to a manga.

He also sells three-books-in-one for the Saga, and there's four of those sets. So you might be able to get a hand on them.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds