Join our server on Discord

Generic Greeting
I hesitate to agree.
There's no room for hesitation, soldier! You're about to battle for future of a world! A fabricated, imaginary world with absolutely no meaning to anyone whatsoever, but a world nonetheless!

That and I give cookies to people who follow the guidelines.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Sir yes sir! This world matters to me, SIR!
That's why I love soldiers. You can bribe them to do anything as long as you have cookies.

*Flashback*

Soldier #1: I'm not doing something so risky, sir!

DMX: Your country depends on you! Are you going to turn on them?

Soldier #2: Sir, doing that would not only be preposterous but against the program, sir!

DMX: You guys are boring. *Offers cookies*

*Soldiers suddenly making out with each other*

DMX: Heh, this is so going to YouTube.

*/Flashback*

Never gave 'em the cookies though.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Poor soldiers :(
They sacrificed themselves for our nation, let their spirits be at ease. *Salutes to the air*

Soldier #1: There's the guy! There's the guy who covered for our sergeant and made us do weird stuff! GET HIM!

DMX: Whoops, I forgot to dispose of them. Anyway, *Gives cookie to AR* Finish them off. I'll go take care of uh... more pressing matters. *Jumps into a spontaneously spawned hole*
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
*grabs the cookie and eats it*
Will do.
*Brandishes my blade, revealing branching darkness*
Night night, soldier men.
DMX: *Playing computer games in a secluded room* Hehehe. Take that, Illidan. I beat your puny Naga army again. And you can never do anything about it again! *Gloats*

*Branching darkness affects computer and makes an elf arm shoot out and grab DMX by the neck*

DMX: Okay, maybe you can.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Why do I sense that I just betrayed my cookie giver?
...Ah, it's probably nothing!
DMX: *Pops out from another randomly spawned hole, which casually had first swallowed all the soldiers into nothingness* We got trouble. I seem to have offended the locals of some other dimension. Again. For the eleventh time. In this month.

*Elves, Undead and Orcs start popping out from the madeshift hole, starting to wreck havoc everywhere*

DMX: I'm starting to think I've to work on my diplomatic skills.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad