Join our server on Discord

Generic Greeting
Go for it.

EDIT:
"An embrace of this kind; to embrace enthusiastically; to pounce on and hug, often from a running start. Generally feminine or childish in nature" ~Google Definitions
For any confused readers.
YAY CHILDISHNESS!! *glomps* Now about those RPs? What kinda genres are you into?
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
*hugs back* Hmm... Anything not sexual. While I don't necessarily mind sexual RPs, I'm simply not RPs whose sole purpose is for sexual excitement.
Ohhh, I see! So that ranges from sci-fi, survival, fantasy, high school romance, cooking competitions, mechas and etcetera ad infinitum?
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Oh right, sorry. No sci-fi for me, I like it, but I'm terrible at it.
Like I said, you could always make yours and ask people to join it. That's the easiest way to get accustomed to RPing in a new place! :3

And sure. You can join ZT2 too if you want, but before anything, do me a small favor and go to Traditional RPGs to check the Sticky I made to outline the rules and whatnot. When you're cool with that, read a few pages of the game, and then PM me so we can get started.

Oh, and most RPs we do here at some point become sexual, but sex is hardly what we center games about anyway. Although there's a lot of innuendos flying with Shadow, Ray and I, so beware.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
I see. I already read those "few pages". (now I regret having done it)
I also read the first 3(it was actually about 15), as the initial post asked, so I'll give another look over through that outline you posted and PM you my character sheet for approval.
You regret? o:
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
It was close to 20 pages of reading... I do regret overkilling now.
Ohhh. Well, the more info you have, the better! :3
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad