Join our server on Discord

Hello Everyone!!!
Hello Everyone,
My name is Rasell and I just dropped in to say hi to everyone. I used to be a regular one to watch Pokemon and Digimon. These days the forums have become the new source of information. I found this community on Google and joined in without a further thought. It would be great to have some quality discussions here sharing some useful information. Looking forward to enjoy my here.
WELCOME ABOARD THE BOARDS RASEELLWILLISH!!

Please ENJOY YOURSELF or you will be KNEEL before the mighty groin of Am'Uli, THE GREAT GOD OF DESPAIR!!

Also, here's your complimentary gift package of mace, pepper spray and a groin taser. These are just a formality of course... NOTHING CAN SAVE YOU NOW!!
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
hello bot
I get the candy bar thing a lot from people, and I'm great because I bring out the best in people even in their most challenging moments!!!
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Possibly a bot, yes, but if not, welcome to the DaD.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Many greetings, young traveler. Taste our fine women or fuck our delicious pork. Wait, did I get that backwards?
Formality is a stranger to some on this board :P

Welcome Mr Raseel, i hope you enjoy your stay and that you are indeed not a robot here for a purpose other then courtious entertainment.
UnknownH Wrote:We do have soap and smarter doctors now
Yay!
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
hello and welcome to the domain, we hope you enjoy your stay and please refrain from getting killed for dead people are really boring to talk to.
"Let the future tell the truth and evaluate each one according to his work and accomplishments. The present is theirs; the future, for which I really worked, is mine." Nikola Tesla
[Image: potential.png]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Hello aaaaaaaaaaaand welcome!

I don't really have much to say since I'm posting this at 6:13 in the morning. So I will just stop here :D
Now major Joshua and TWEWY fan.
The OCA