Join our server on Discord

Moving Day.
Hey all, I'm gonna be moving in 2 days, but since I'm gonna be busy packing and stuff I probably won't be on again for awhile. All depends on wheither or not I can find an affordable motel with wi-fi for my labtop, so yeah gonna be gone for a bit, cross country trip from Illinois to california, was gonna fly but didn't wanna have my cats shoved in baggage. Plus I'm taking my camera so plenty of pics of my travels will be up when I finally arrive and get my main computer set up. Cya all then.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Hope you have a fun and safe trip, Shadow. Watch your back around those rest stops. XP
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
That's the worst state to which to move right now.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Thanks mr.positive. >_>. Even if economic times are harsh you should at least give him a "Be safe." Or. Hey lets forget about his safety and talk about the economic downfall. Just in case you ever get into a car accident and go sky rocketing through the windshield you know how bad of an idea it was to move. *Sarcasm.*

Be safe. And dont do any of the things stated above. lol
Hope everything goes well, but I can't help but question the financial benefits versus the moral benefits of driving instead of going on an airplane.
Well I've arrived, first thing I did was hook labtop up to wi-fi so I can get back on here and whatnot. Ride wasn't too bad, few bad moments, first there was the 5 cars and the semi that slid into ditches on a frozen road, then came riding over the mountains, then there was this huge 25 car pile up near arizona, tanker truck exploded like 3 dead 50 injured, don't know how I avoided it all but I did. So I'm here, I'm exhausted, soon as I get the main computer set up and all my gadgets I'll upload some pics, I got a few amazing one's that I'm proud of.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
I'M GLAD YOU'RE OKAY SHADOW!! Gosh!! Did you get any pictures of the explosion?
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Shadow, how many times have I told you? If you're on a nearby ride, throwing bombs or grenades outside like muffins you don't want to eat is not healthy. You should throw them behind, not to the side!
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
I did DMX. The guy in the truck didn't honk his horn when I asked him to so I ran him off the road. I think it was a fair trade.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
I'll be the judge of fair trades!
Was there an explosion?