Join our server on Discord

Marrying the Enemy (for shadowknight)
Casey just smiled and chuckle as he and smiles when he finds out that Kitt is her younger sister. He blushed as he decided about telling Katt about a conversation he heard from his aunt to one of his female cousins, "I see but Aunt Jasmine told my cousin Jenny that lingerie are empowering for women since help make a woman pretty and sexy and gives them confidence. Think about it men only see the outfits when a girl strips usually so who are they really for the men just to ogle or the woman who are personally empowering themselves?" he asked then blushed remembering how he heard that conversation as he watched Jenny try on sexy lingerie in her room.

"Okay," he said with smile. When she added the part about her not being sexy he shook his head some while he pushed the tigress into her back and looked at her intently. He had actually took her comment seriously, "I think your beautiful and sexy Katt," he said leaned down as he rolled over on top of her. He closed his eyes some and leaned trying to aim for her lips as he kissed her lower lip.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"Maybe, if they didn't look so embarrasing," Katt thought with a quick glance towards the suitcase, the note still sitting on top of it, "And I don't think the women enjoy the holes in the tops as much as the men probably do." she laughed a bit as she imagined how uncomfortable it would be to have her chest exposed to the elements.

Katt smiled with a small chuckle from Casey's comment, "You know, you aren't too bad with the pep talks." she giggled. She looked up as she saw him moving towards her, knowing what he was planning, her heart began to pound in her ears as it began beating faster, her face flushing again from the rush of blood. But she didn't pull her head away, instead she grabbed his chin gentley, lifting his head a bit to a full lip on lip kiss, purring softly into it as she enjoyed herself.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Casey felt a paw raise his chin up some as he met his mate's lips and kissed her on the lips. the young were was starting to get aroused while he continue to hold his lips there not sure how to french kiss a girl. A moment later he pulled away and looked at Katt, "Um... uh how do you french kiss?" he asked yet he began to laugh since it funny that neither of knew how to.

After a moment he calmed from his laughter as he slide off to the side and leaned in next to his cat. The young man could feel his cock stiffening again. "Um...uh I am going to take take a cold shower and jump in the bath if you don't mind," he said blushing he wanted to get rid of his boner and relax in his ofuro bath. It was in his personal room that was a little way down the hall and the bath itself had to parts one were where you washed up next to the tub and the tub itself where you just relax after washing up.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Katt was a bit surprised when Casey pulled away, she had expected it to last alot longer like they did on tv and movies, Well, guess you can't believe everything you see on TV. she thought. She laughed along with Casey, not for the same reason, she laughed because she thought it was funny that he didn't know, she figured everyone did, even if they never tried it with someone.

"Oh, alright," Katt said, a bit down at the sudden rush, "I'll see you when you get out. Maybe we can watch a movie or something together." she suggested as he left. She lay back on the bed, staring up at the ceiling for a bit. Her eyes slowly drifted to the suitcase next to her, and her curiousity got the better of her as she stood up and opened it.

She grabbed the outfit that was on top, the tiger print one that was modeled after her. As she lifted it up she noticed it came in pieces, thanks to the zippers attached at the bottom and shoulders to attach other parts. She glanced at the door, figuring Casey would be a while she closed the door before stripping out of her clothes. She slipped the jacket on and zipped up the front, the rubber suit seemed to fit almost like a second skin, it made her curious as to how Kitt had sized it until she figured they were virtually the exact same size, she dug through the suitcase to retrieve the rest of the outfit.

Pants, sleeves, boots, each piece zipped together with the last till she was covered in the tiger print suit, looking almost naked except for the shinieness of the suit. She smiled a bit as she glanced in a mirror, kind of liking the way the suit hugged and squeezed tightly around her, then she noticed the last piece of the ensemble, a pair of matching gloves. She picked them up and examined them quizzically, they looked like gloves, but they didn't have fingers, more like mittens, but were hard and unmovable, whe curiously slid them on, and sure enough she couldn't move her fingers in the least with them, "Well that's odd, what's the point of gloves if you can't move in them?" she wondered as she examined them more, as brought her hands together to remove them her sensitive ears picked up a small click, from the gloves.

She blinked a bit with a dumbfounded look on her face, as if to say 'please don't let that be what i think it is' she grabbed one of the gloves with the other, desperately trying to pull them off but they were locked in place, CRAP! she thought as she began to panic pawing wildly at her suit and the gloves, unable to unzip it with her fingers encased, crap crap crap, this isn't happening, this isn't happening! she thought as she dug around through the suitcase, finding a key to the gloves she fidgeted around with it, dropping it numerous times before it dawned on her, "They, can't be removed, by whoever's wearing them." she thought.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Casey slowly and reluctantly got up, "That sounds fun to me," he said started to leave the massive and elegant bedroom. He walks down the hallway, he looks out the window the clouds had parted to reveal a nearly full moon. He smiles some as he looks up at the semi round orb. Since he had just recently turned fifteen this would be his first full moon were he would finally transform. He knew it would be excruciatingly painful since the body was never designed to to allow other forms.

He sighed as he turned away, "I will deal with it when it happens in the next day or two," the young man said to himself. he finished walking the short distance to his old room. He opened door slowly as he heard some groaning and heaving breathing. He while he looked down the hallway and saw no one.

When he looked into his room he saw to werelioness's falling onto the bed as the they intimately kissed each other. The to women broke the kiss as the one on top turned around to face Casey she grinned at him. The one on top always liked to be watched as she placed her muzzle against her mate snatch and began to lick, then looked back up some. The young werewolf just stood there watching in disbelief, he had hard of lesbians and bisexual girls yet he never thought he would run into one let alone two.

"S.s.s.sorry," he uttered as he quickly shut the door. He gulped since he just saw something so intimate, his face was beat red. He couldn't figure out why they were in his room other than maybe because they liked his large ofuko bath. He was also tempted to open the door again and watch him they didn't seem to mind his presence. He shook his head, he shouldn't watch them because even if they were willing he need to spend the time with his own mate first.

He quickly walked back to their bedroom. He opened the door slightly as he saw Katt just standing there motionless in the buff. He closed the door almost all the way. "Katt let me know when your decent... please?" he asked. "Or are you wanting to you know... sex?" he squeaked out his heart beating a mile a minute it felt like it would explode any second.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
OOC: Oh that's what you meant, thought you meant she wouldn't be a 'willing' participant.

IC:

"AH!" Katt cried out in surprised as she pawed at the bed, trying to pull up the blanket to cover herself in her embarrasment as she heard Casey. She glanced over and noticed he wasn't coming in, Phew, kinda glad this looks like my natural fur. she thought as she examined herself quickly, "N-no, I was just, uhm," she searched for an easy way to explain it. She sighed a bit as she dropped her hands, she wasn't getting out of this alone, and she figured it would be better if it was her husband that helped her instead of some stranger.

She walked slowly towards the door, grabbing the handle with her mittened hands and pulling it open, "Uhm, this is, sort of embarrasing," she said, hugging her chest since she felt a bit naked thanks to the suit, "I, got a bit curious and tried on one of Kitt's gifts, turns out they don't come off as easily." she explained in simple terms, holding out one of her hands to show the lock and the restrained fingers, "S-sorry for this, but, if you could just lend me a quick hand." she asked.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Ooc: Sorry about I was still waking up when I pmed you

Ic:

Casey blushed some when he Katt opened the door he smiled at her. He looked at the outfit thinking she was really naked. He looked down to advert his eyes yet as he did he blushed as he looked directly between her legs and expected to see her pussy yet didn't see anything then noticed the zipper that would allow her to do pee and other things. When his mate spoke up about trying on an outfit, he chuckles as he continues to stare. To him it was like getting a free look as to what was underneath her clothes from earlier.

"Well at least you didn't get caught peeping," he said blushing all the more yet he looked up at his wife's face and he wanted to see her nude but only if she agreed to let him disrobe her and she could do the same to him. He unlocked the mittens and pulled them off of her paws. He pulled her close his body quivering with excitement. His paws moved down her body to her waist and held them there. "Could I... take the...outfit off... of you?... You can take... my clothes off.... first if your willing?" he slowly and nervously asked. He moved is paws then back up her back as he turned his head slightly as he opened his mouth and let his tongue brush against her lips nervously then quickly pulled it back not sure if he was doing it right.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Katt blushed and growled a bit as he chuckled, feeling like he was laughing at her, "Okay haha very funny, now can you just get these gloves off of me before I go crazy?" she asked, holding out her restrained paws again, shaking them slightly from the annoying feeling of being unable to move her fingers.

"Like I would've been caught if I did peep," Katt said with a slight chuckle. She stretched out of her fingers happily as the gloves were removed, happy to have them off. She blinked a bit in surprise as Casey pulled her closer, she started to purr slightly, the tight rubber letting her feel him rubbing against her, arousing her slightly, "I, well," she babbled a bit nervously, "I, suppose. If, it would make you happy." she said, the fur on her face clashing with the color on her outfit as her blush altered it slightly. She grinned at Casey as he kissed her, leaning forward to return the kiss, opening her mouth and poking at his lips with her tongue for entry, her freed hands rubbing down his chest towards his pants, slowly undoing them for him.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
The young boy kissed his mate back while she unbuttoned his pants. A second later his pants fell too the floor, his cock was rock hard hanging downward along the left side it looked about nine inches almost ten. It was still being restrained by the fabric. "Um... do you like?" he asked looking down as he took a gulp. He began to tremble again wondering of she liked what she saw.

Casey pulled away some to allow Katt to remove the rest of his clothing easily. "Um what do you like in guys?" he asked wanting to know if she was up to her standers. He looked back up smiling hopefully she approved of him
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Katt paused as she felt his pants fall away, keeping her face locked onto his, afraid she might lose herself if she saw his cock. She took a deep breath as she smiled at him, "That is, difficult to answer. It depends on wheither you mean my more feral side, or my intellectual side." she tried to make it less confusing since when dealing with a feral side it could tend to seem like you were talking about two diffrent people.

"I like, kind people, quiet and peaceful, someone I can be myself around." she started, "Some that, doesn't expect me to be something I'm not, like a refined and elegant lady," she laughed a bit, "I was raised as a warrior with five brothers and one sister, ladylike isn't a very good description for me."

She growled slightly as she shifted a bit, rubbing her encased crotch against Casey's, "My, ooh, feral side, I like, strong men, who can protect me and any children, other than that, it's no concern." she growled as if in pain as she pulled away, "Like I said, it is a side that is hard to control, impossible during my heat."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad