Join our server on Discord

Marrying the Enemy (for shadowknight)
Casey was utterly mortified when Katt said that he was roughly talking about her heat cycle. "Oh... my god... I'm sorry... I'm... sorry," he said almost sounding like he was whimpering. "I didn't know, mom said every girl had one.... I never realized what it meant. I just didn't want you to think I was stereotyping you...so I thought I should say that I heard from you know....," he keeping his eyes down cast in mutual embarrassment.

When his wife changed the subject and he nodded in agreement since he didn't want to talk about her heat cycle at all. He hadn't talked Mathew in about four moths and, "I really don't know I would think that maybe four five at the absolute most. Because from what I heard the werecheetahs stay in small groups because they can't get along for long periods normally," he explained what he has heard but wasn't sure of that was the norm.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"I didn't mind, the stereotypes are mostly true," Katt smiled a bit, "Love fish and bathing in the sun, hate water and mutts, oh," she glanced over at Casey, "Present company excluded on that one of course." she whispered under her breath with a bit of a wink. Her tail snaked around a bit, rubbing over Casey's back to show she wasn't sore with him for anything.

"So, four or five huh, that's not too bad." Katt nodded, "Like I said, from what I've studied the cheetah species is mostly just fast, I'm probably twice as strong as any one, and in your were form I'm sure you'd be a match for them too. Just need to avoid being surrounded, they'll try to do that, we need to keep together, make sure our backs are together especially." Katt explained, unsure if he had any experience with fighting weres, not wanting to risk it if he didn't.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Casey chuckles some when she mentions she hates mutts technically he wasn't one he was a wolf or in this case and werewolf not some dog. "Um do realize I am not a mutt I am much more than one," he states proudly as he finished his first slice. When he felt her tail he starts giggle a she quickly straiten himself since he was ticklish, "hey... stop that...,"he giggled getting away from her tail.

When Katt brought up the subject of Mathew again he nodded he really didn't know how to fight much since there wasn't a need for him to learn till his transformed the first time. "I really don't know how to fight, I never did need to know till I you know changed the first time," he said looking down at his food.

Their driver sighed as he got up and looked at the couple, "One the limo is leaving in five minutes. Second stop worrying about potential problems and just work on getting to know each other. Last but not least you don't keep the king of beasts from his sofa and mates," he said his eyes changing to a feline like shape. He then walked off a tail hanging out the back of his pants it was a tawny brown with a darker brown puff on the very end.

Casey just blinked some He realized that their driver was a werelion yet he didn't remember knowing about or did he and then remember when his uncle said something about him and his wife to be needing a sitter someone to watch after them. "Um... I guess uncle did plan ahead or maybe dad did...," he trailed off as he got out of the booth and picked up the pizza. "Lets get going I heard you don't want to annoy male lions I heard they can be quite cranky.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"Sorry, it's kinda a way to show I'm sorry." Katt explained as she took her tail back, laughing a bit at Casey's reaction. She'd have to make a mental note that he was ticklish, it could provide some entertainment later if she ever got bored, or needed to use some unorthodox way of convincing him to do something.

She scratched at the table a bit, "Well, that might be a problem. You've never been in a brawl, or watch a boxing match or something? I don't expect anything on bruce lee's level but I at least hope you know how to throw a decent punch." she teased him a bit, "Wouldn't want you to be embarrased by having to rely on a girl to protect you."

Katt gulped a bit when the limo driver walked away, "I didn't realize he was, are there any other weres you'd like to inform me about?" she asked, looking sideways at Casey, "Please prioritize the ones with short tempers and enough strength to snap me in half." she added, knowing that a lion beat her in everything. They were faster, stronger, tougher, the only advantage a tiger would have is she'd be slightly taller, if it was a female lioness, a male would beat her without even breaking a sweat.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Yes I have watched a boxing match it just I never really took an interest in sports," Casey said, he even in better shape than most young boys. "I am all for gender equality," he said grinning like an idiot one good thing there are some thing he felt no shame about and this was one of them. "Any way lets get the move on," he said standing up and walking to the door with the pizzas in one hand and his drink in the other.

"Um... uh... I don't know this could have been something uncle set up without me knowing about. The only thing Uncle said was that we needed a sitter... that's all I remember him saying about so I guess our driver and his pride is our sitter," he said since just like regular lions they lived in prides with one, two males and few females in a small pride. Clans were prides that decided to work together on larger projects.

He held the door open for Katt and smiled even he was holding the pizza boxes on their sides letting the pizza fall to the side. "Lets get going we can't keep our driver waiting," he said as he headed out to the car. "Um... uh can you get the door for?" he asked his wife yet as he got close to the limo their driver opened the door for them. "Um never mind," he added quickly.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"A sitter, sheesh I feel like a kitten again," Katt laughed a bit as she walked across the blacktop, she smiled at the driver as she sat down taking the pizzas from Casey and setting them down on one of the empty seats in the middle of the limo before dropping down on the large seat in the back.

"So, guess they were worried about us getting along huh?" she grinned as Casey sat down, "Decided they'd keep a few of your friends around incase I wasn't as understanding?" She asked, glancing over at Casey, "So what exactly were you planning if we didn't get along?" she asked feeling a slight bit nervous about how many weres would be around them, especially considering she was alone with them.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Casey chuckled some as well at the fact they had a sitter and how Katt felt as if she was kitten again. "Yeah I know but I think about this if trouble came a knocking and ifwe didn't know about our sitters. Most likely neither would our enemies," he explained. He got in and scooted close to his wife, while the driver closed the door.

The young boy blushed some as he leaned in close and kissed her on the cheek. The young werewolf looked away nervously, "Um your gorgeous," he said. The young man yawned sleepily and stretched some his left arm moving towards Katt. Then he placed his hands in his lap not trying to place it around her.

Casey looked back at Katt, "About room arrangements since it is an estate do you want a room for each of us?" he asked. "The thing is neither of us quite ready this marriage and the things it entails...," he trailed off blushing deeply as he yawned again sleepily.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"I think that'd be for the best for now," Katt smiled a bit, her tail instinctively wrapping around Casey's waist, as he giggled a bit from his yawning, "Why don't you lie down and take a nap, I'll wake you when we arrive." she promised, being feline in nature she was partly nocturnal, meaning she enjoyed the night and didn't sleep much during it anyways.

"Might be your only chance to sleep with me for a bit," she laughed, "So might as well take advantage of it while you can." she smiled, wrapping an arm around his shoulder and pulling him into a soft hug, his face close to her ample chest, "Just make yourself comfortable." she purred.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Casey didn't say a word as he yawned again. "Sure," he smiled blushing some. when Katt pulled him close he hummed softly while pushed her to a long seat in the limo. He laid down next to her on his side smiling "Okay but you can get some sleep as well I sure our driver will wake us up," He smiled deeply while the closed what little cap there was between them.

He places his arms around her and nuzzled into her upper chest. He closed his eyes, and tried to sleep but he was starting to get aroused from being so close. the young were could feel her breasts against his chest and since his whist was near hers he blushed even more as his arousal pressed into her belly. He didn't want to bring her attention to the fact he had a boner and slowly and gently turned around. Yet as he did one could clearly see a tent in his pants and it looked impressive for a young teen, because the tent was half way down his inner left thigh. He then fully turned away from his wife and pressed his back against her chest and blushed some yet laid his head down and closed his eyes as he started to dose off.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Katt's eyes nearly bugged out of her head as she spotted the massive size of the boy's erection, M-my god, are all weres that hung? she thought, she purred softly as she imagined it outside of the confines of his pants, growing slightly aroused by the idea herself before she managed to refocus herself, No, it's, too soon, relax Katt, control your feral instincts, try not to think about the, giant, monster cock, feel so good, rubbing, focus! Focus on something else. She would've slapped herself if it wouldn't make her look insane.

She glanced over at Casey, seeing his eyes closed peacefully, Well, maybe, if I just take a peek, while he's sleeping. she thought. She was thankful for the long trip, since it took a little while before she felt sure he was entirely out, "Casey?" she whispered, "You awake dear?" she asked, when she didn't get a reply she blushed slightly as her hand moved slowly over his body, a shiver running down her spine as she placed her hand carefully onto the bulge in his pants, It, feels so warm, with a monster like this, i can't believe he's never been with another girl. she thought, gentley rubbing it, her own arousal growing as she did, I wonder, if he'd be even bigger in his were form. she thought, unable to stop her mind from wandering as her lust slowly crept over her mind, taking over the rational thinking side that was screaming at her to stop.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad