Join our server on Discord

Marrying the Enemy (for shadowknight)
Casey didn't say a word when Katt said she figured him to be older. He nodded his head and then nodded wanting to get off the subject of kids. "Yeah sounds like a good idea.... Well I like video games, I am good in school and mom says if I applied myself I could take advance courses...," he trailed off in mid thought when she brought up Mathew.

"Um with family like Mathew who needs enemies....," he said solemnly. He sighed, "Mathew is like the black sheep of the family you could say... He was never a good boy always hanging out with the wrong crowed or with his mothers side of the family who from what I understand who are extremists thinking any and all hunters should be killed on site," he said looking away. "Any way i his last visit I had with Mathew is anything to go by we will be needing silver weapons for you," Casey said remembering why the arranged marriage was nearly called off because he had some pretty bad bruise and deep cut from Mathew's claws, "One last thing when I got in the limo it wasn't you I was mad it was Mathew and yeah... he is a werecheetah," he added.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"Glad to hear that, when I heard you talking about tails I figured either me or one of my family." Katt sighed a bit, "Well, so much for a peaceful and relaxing honeymoon huh? We are going to have to get me some weapons, I left them all at home and it would be awkward to explain why I need them." her tail flicked around as she looked up out the skylight at the sky, tapping her finger against her chin as she thought of her options, "So will it just be him, or a whole family? Werecheetahs are that strong, I could handle him alone without much difficulty, it's their speed that concerns me. I could never match one there." she growled a bit as she admitted her own weakness.

She looked over towards Casey, "If a fight does occur, just make me one promise." she said, holding up a finger to show she meant only one, "I want my family to stay out of it, there are a few that wouldn't be as understanding of your, heritage," she said, trying not to sound like she was saying a curse word, "They stick to the older ways, and won't break from them easily."
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Casey sighed now fully realizing this wasn't going to be a nice honeymoon. "Um I can fight as well I know werewolf's are stronger than werecheetahs. You did say at one point he had family were we might be seeing?," he asked and let his wife her know that she wouldn't be alone in a fight. "If you want... I... um could make a poultice that would allow me to be able to transform at will but it could... kill me. Or we could wait two days for the full moon?" he asked knowing it could already be to late by then.

Soon they stopped at small convenient store, "Okay I won't but if it is the only way to save you, I won't be able to keep it," he said wanting to keep her safe even he didn't realize she wanted to keep him safe. A moment later the driver of the limo opened the door. the young boy stepped out then reached back in to help Katt out.

Casey then walked her into the convenient store arm in arm with Katt. "Um I saw that the bathroom was outside could I have the key?" he asked knowing that there was just one bathroom. He wanted to get out his suit but he was sure she wanted to get out of her wedding gown. The attendant nodded and handed the key to the young boy. "Here Kat I think you should go first why not get comfortable?" he asked.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"Let's save that idea for an emergency," Katt said, smiling a bit over at Casey, "I don't want you putting your life at risk, if these weres have a problem with hunters then I'll be happy to put them back in their place." she grinned with confidence as she cracked her knuckles a bit, "So, don't do anything reckless. I'm way to young to be a widow." she started to laugh a bit.

Katt stepped out of the limo carefully, not wanting to accidentally drag her dress on the ground, ignoring the stares from a few other people at the station oggling her, mostly thanks to the tight dress that hugged her figure, Why are we stopping here now? Surely there's nothing we need than can't wait. she thought. She blinked a bit in confusion as Casey handed her the key, "You want me, to get changed, in a gas-station bathroom?" she asked, almost unsure she was actually hearing him correctly, "I can't believe," she sighed a bit, "Well, I guess it would be nice to get out of this dress at least." she shrugged as she took the key, "I'll be back in a flash, don't go anywhere." she smiled.

She walked quickly but carefully back to the limo, popping open the trunk to remove the small suitcase that had some of her spare outfits in it, she waved into the store as she headed into the bathroom to change, making sure the door was locked behind her. After a quick look around to make sure there was no security camera, and discovering the room was surprisingly clean, she undid her dress, finding it difficult to remove it without letting it touch the floor. She carefully folded it up and slid it back into the bag, her tail flicking around, happy to be free of the stuffy dress. She got dressed quicker, sliding on a pair of panties and jeans, followed by a tight dark green shirt. She pulled her hair out, letting it hang down behind her, "Ahh, much better." she smiled as she picked up the bag, zipping it shut and slinging it over her shoulder.

She grabbed the key and left the bathroom, twirling it in her fingers as she walked back to the limo, throwing her bag in the trunk before heading back into the store.

OOC: Where an awkward moment is about to happen lol.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Casey smile when she agreed to change and go to the bathroom as well. He got looked over at the pizza's and ordered up two one with half meat lovers and half anchovies, while the other was just peperoni for the driver. Then the young man went about his business and got a large sixty-four ounce cup filled with unsweet tea, and put in the right amount of sweetener. Then Casey saw the limo driver come in after filling it up with gas. "Hey get what ever you want to drink since I'm paying. Oh I got you a pizza as well, hope you don't mind?" he asked with a smile.

The driver chuckles some, "Okay sure but mind if I get a couple of burritos?" the guy asked in somewhat grumpy yet grateful manner.

"Sure you can I don't mind more pizza for me and Katt later," he said with a grin.

Then walked up to the attendant and smiled as he put his drink up and a second later the driver put his up there. "Um uh... could I get couple of those?" he asked pointing just past the cigarettes to where the condoms were.

The attendant just chuckles some, then shakes his head, "Sorry can't give you cigarettes man your not eighteen," he stated.

Casey blushed that for one that's not what he want and he didn't want to mentions by name what he wanted, "No I didn't want those I don't smoke I wanted what was next to them....," he trailed off turning beat red because he didn't know if he even wanted sex or what he would do with Katt even if she was willing. Yet he figured she wasn't a virgin because of her age and second because she was a gorgeous female that any male would want. Last but not least he figured she would want it at some point and he needed protection.

The attendant chuckles this time; but shook his head, "Sorry can't I know your both married but there are camera's in the store and if I get caught giving minor condoms I got into trouble for it," since it was unheard of that minors would ask for something like condoms in this rural area. To end the discussion the attendant said the total of the bill, "Your total comes to forty dollars and fifty-five cents.

Casey sighed as he pulled out his wallet and got out a credit card, "Look I really need them Katt most like expects me to already have them...," he trailed off look at frustrated the attendant was getting with him and sighed once more as he handed the guy the a debit card.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"I hope you aren't thinking what it looks like you are." Katt suddenly said from behind Casey, growling slightly from what she had seen, I can't believe this, I was kinda starting to like him and he honestly expects, anything!? she growled in her head. She was glaring at Casey, "I should've figured, just because we're married you expect me to just, ugh, I can't believe you!" she nearly roared, turning away and stomping over to a table, sitting down with a huff her arms folded across her chest.

I can't believe him, he can't honestly, the nerve, she thought, trying to get control of her temper, I should've known, all of them are the same, only have one thing on their minds. she growled slightly, refering to men not weres.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Casey didn't say a word as just he was chastised and looked away in an confused manor. He stared dejectedly the attendant as if it was his fault but it wasn't it was his own fault for even thinking she would be wanting to have sex. He then put the debit card away and walked over to where Katt was sitting. He didn't look at her as he sat down in the booth opposite of her. He sat there trying to figure out what went wrong and still wasn't sure.

'Um... uh Katt it's not what you think...," he spoke up sheepishly. "Your gorgeous," he said blushing since it was true, "you most likely had boyfriends before and you know...," he tailed off still thinking she wasn't chaste in the least. He turned his all the way to the side where she was even out of peripheral vision. "Besides I don't even know what i would do with a girl," His cheeks turned beet red with shame at the fact he was still a virgin and the fact he was chastised by his own wife. "I just thought you would be asking me and we... don't want kids so... yeah...," he whispered not even wanting other people that was in the small store to hear them.

Casey started to drink his tea in big gulps though the straw it was as if he was a quart low on fluids. Soon the attendant came over with the half anchovy and half meat lovers, peperoni pizzas and the drivers burritos and sat then down in front of each the recipients. Then the attendant shook his head, "look I know it is not my place; I just got to say something. The only people that come in here and cant even say the word condom are young virgins or the very conservative couples who freak out if your just holding hands. I don't think your husband is the later group so cut him some slack and be glad he even thought about buying some protection," he said placing a box of rubbers on the table as if it was part of their order, then walked away.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Katt glanced down at the box, then a quick glance at Casey as she sighed, "Okay, maybe I, over-reacted," she started, fidgeting slightly in her seat, "But, you must've figured what I'd think, and, well, it's just with all the training as a hunter, I was," she brushed at a bit of her hair that was covering her face, showing that her face was a bright red even beneath her orange fur, "I was, preoccupied." she said.

She absentmindedly grabbed a slice of the anchovie pizza, "When I heard you purchasing those, I thought maybe you were going to insist on it, heh, as if you could actually force anything on me." she chuckled a bit as she took a bit of her pizza, purring slightly from the fish, her obvious favorite food, "Mmm, did someone mention I love fish or was that just a stereotype guess?" she asked wth a slight smile.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Ooc: Ignorance very be a good thing but in this case very funny

Casey blushed as when she went over the fact she never had a boyfriend before. "Oh a guess we are a good match for each other just like uncle said," he smiled glad they were on the right track again. "So how about we treat this like we are going out maybe even we would be living in the same estate?" he asked and since it was an estate there would be several rooms to choose from for each of them.

When she she loved anchovies he took a slice meat lovers. he thought about if it, if he he guessed she would think just going by stereotypes and didn't want that since he might get in trouble so he had to come up with and couldn't think of any of her relatives names. Then he remembered that just about every girl as an aunt flow his mother told him, "If I remember correctly it was your Aunt Flow," he said yet what his mother didn't tell him it as an euphemism for a woman period.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Katt had unfortunately been taking a gulp of her soda, her eyes bugging open as she did a spit take that would've looked right at home in a show or movie, "My what!?" she shouted, "What are you talking about?" she asked, blushing from embarrasment, "I, don't have an aunt flow," she said in a whisper, her ears twitching around to make sure no one was overhearing them, "Unless your refering to," her voice dropped even lower, almost to an inaudible whisper, "my heat cycle." she said, turning her face away a bit to hide the embarassment of the conversation.

"Let's, talk about something else." she quickly said, not wanting to get into a discussion about her heat cycle, "Mathew, his family, how many of them would there be do you think?" she asked, knowing it was a question that he probably couldn't ignore.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad