Join our server on Discord

Marrying the Enemy (for shadowknight)
Casey noticed that Katt saw Jacob the youngest werewolf at the wedding he was only allowed to attend since he was the youngest person in over a hundred years to be able to transform at such a young age. He wondered if he actually did try to transform or partially try to since he always preferred being wolfboy. When the fifteen year human's mate spoke up about how Mathew was speaking about him he smiled glad she didn't like the guy. Soon when she said she was ready to go, he took her strait to the limo and helped her in and climbed in after her.

Casey didn't say anything as they got into limo, he waved everyone good by and closed the door. "We're ready to go now," he said wanting to get on the road to the family mansion in main. He closed up the driver's window, "God dam mofo freaken feline I want to string him up by his dam tail," he grumbled. He turned on the radio, "I don't know why they can't tell that he isn't up to no good all the time. At least when dad was around he was able to keep Mathew under control before he got out of control," he stated in frustration finished adjusting the radio were the sound was coming from the front of the back compartment of the limo.

The young werewolf sighed deeply not wanting to think about his father. He started to open his muzzle yet closed it again, and mumbled ever so softly, "Give him back to me." He took a few deep breaths trying to calm down. He didn't want to reveal what he was just yet. After a moment longer he sighed and looked back over at Katt, "So what did Mathew have to say?" he asked wondering what his cousin had to say. He even thought about asking if she noticed anything funny about Jacob but thought better of it.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Katt slid across the seat, happy to be able to remove her veil and let her hair down. Her long red hair drapping down over her back, a small bit falling and covering the left side of her face as she ran her paw through it. She frowned a bit as she looked over at Casey, "Huh? What exactly are you planning to do with someone's tail?" she asked, her own resting on her lap so it wouldn't get bent or injured when she sat down, flicking a bit as she looked over at him, "You feeling okay? You're not making any sense."

The quickly changing volume of the radio confused her ears for a second, she pawed at them a bit before realizing Casey was talking again, this time to her, "Oh, he just mentioned that he has family around where we'll be. I told him I'd say hi if we bumped into eachother." she looked down at the floor, almost growling a bit, "He also, called you a mutt," she said, sounding confused, "Why, would he say that?" she asked, it was too much just to be a coincidence, thinking she saw a were, and one of them replying to a family member as a mutt, she prayed there was some inside joke between the two that would explain it, otherwise, she didn't know what to expect.

Relax, she thought, taking a deep breath, You're over-thinking things, this can't be, it's too elaborate, if it was a setup why would they take it this far, put in this much work, it wouldn't make any sense. You're still just stressed and emotional. she convinced herself that her paranoia was just a case of post-wedding jitters.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Casey didn't say anything for a while and thought about what he should say. Maybe I should just tell her what Mathew and I am then shook his head that wasn't right he would need to start at the beginning. the young boy sighed some as he looked away as his eyes began to water even though it been seven months since his father was killed. His eyes began to water as he began to speak, "My Father had great marvelous idea of hunters and were living in peace unless one of us went rogue. He got rest of the pack to agree to his idea but to pull it off someone had to be the bait... to lore out a group of hunter you and your family...." A tear rolled down his cheek it was as if mourning his father's passing once more since he was telling the very person hwo dealt with the sacrificial werewolf herself. "Since no one wan to be the one to be the bait and yeah...," he said not wanting to mention that it was his father.

"So the bait did everything in his power to draw out your attention breaking car windows, street lights, and so forth to leave a trail of destruction for you all to to follow yet in all that chaos didn't you think it was odd that no one got hurt?" he asked tears freely falling down his cheeks. He sighed, "When the werewolf was finally tracked down he did put up a great fight yet at the end he seemed to give up didn't he?," he asked knowing how good his father was and how he could have over powered Katt yet in the end he couldn't not for his father's plan to work.

Casey couldn't take it any longer and had to let out his anguish out on her. "My dad was a good man... actually he was great person.... and you kills us all in cold blood thinking we all are just mindless beasts when we are transformed," he nearly yelled at her as he turned his back to her fully. He took a few deeps breaths trying to calm down while his hand shook with anger and fear. "Any way after the bait had been killed and the hunters left they followed your and everyone else's scent one of your secret hideouts and found out who you all were. Then we set up this arranged marriage the rest you know...," he said not looking at his wife as he hung his head and wept freely.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Katt shook slightly as the pieces fell together, her eyes frozen open and shaking a bit as if she'd seen a ghost. She remembered the were she had fought, looking back it seemed, no, it was obvious that it was too easy, she was a good fighter but though she hated to admit it not good enough to have handled an experienced were that easily, "So, what's this about then? Revenge?" she asked, a slight growl in her voice as her instincts warned her that she was in danger.

She thought back to her family, probably just starting to head home, were they being followed? Was this an attack against the entire clan? Or just against the one that landed the killing blow? She moved slightly, cursing the cramped condition of the limo, "If you're planning on attacking me, I won't go down without a fight." she warned, bareing her fangs and claws, her eyes locked on his, waiting for him to strike at her.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Casey chuckles when she ask if this was about revenge. To him the answer was so clear he was surprised she she see it herself. "My entire pack knows where your family lives and some other of the hunter family from those connections we established with you, yet we haven't attacked anyone," he said shaking his head some in disbelief. "Why send a young boy who hasn't even went threw his first transformation if all we wanted was to kill you or family of hunters? Or why give us both a month without contact from our families...," he started laughing again, "it's not like my pack wants us to fall in love or at least come to an uneasy understanding of each other," he said in a sarcastic tone.

After words he shook his head still in disbelief somewhat her family said she was brightest and free spirited. "Dislike two things about about you. One is more easier to get over the fact your six years older than me....," he trailed off since he really didn't like but he could get over it in a short time. "The other is the plain fact that even though you were doing what you where taught, you killed my father," he said softly as he looked at her with watery eyes since tears where about roll down his cheeks. He leaned over and hugged her tightly since since he needed one. "The only reason why I choose to be the one married was to continue my dream of peace between us and hunter, and that I kinda like you," he said the last part softly blushing as he nuzzled her cheek. He had totally forgot about Mathew for the moment.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"I, I am sorry," Katt said, noticibly relaxing though her eyes never left Casey, her claws retracting back into her paws as she wrapped them around his back in return. This took awkward to a whole new level, she didn't know what to expect, the wolf she had killed, was her new husbands father. Did he truly just want peace between the two families? She wondered if her family, or at least her mother and father, were in on it. Or if it had just been the wolves idea alone.

"We, didn't know, we figured from the attacks he was feral," she tried to explain her actions, imagining what it would be like from the other side of the conversation, "We were afraid he'd hurt someone. And when we found him he attacked. Why wouldn't you just explain that you wanted peace? Why go through this charade?" she was a bit relieved when he said that he did like her, but was still unsure. Was their marriage just a part of the plan to him, did it even mean anything?
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
He murred into her neck as she hugged him back. "Well have you ever seen an actual seen a non-feral werecreature before?" he asked knowing that it was almost impossible for the two different types apart. He knew that werecreatures were first hunted because of the feral ones were pretty much mindless beasts. If a werecreature were to bite someone not born with the curse, it would ravage the mind when they transformed for the first time the because the they weren't born with any resistance to it. Bites that do survive and live long enough may regain their sanity when they transform but they usually remained unhinged for the rest of their lives. If you're born with the disease, like in his clan, then the body had already adapted to the disease and would be able to handle the change. Second werecreature's can't speak when in their animal like state, well actually they can but it is the native feral and body language.

"Now as for why dad attack it was expected of him. If not then you might have thought something was a missed," Casey explained. "As for why we didn't come to you and ask for peace when in the history has hunters actually allied themselves with us?" he asked reminding her that even if her family was knew to the hunt that at that there has never been an agreement like this.

"Last but not least this is an arranged marriage and just like any other it will take time for us to develop feelings for one another," he said he smiled at his wife. "Anything else you would like to know or is that it?" he asked leaned back and spread his legs making himself comfortable and then motioned for Katt to sit in his lap; but he didn't expect her to.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Katt moved back herself, adjusting her dress as she took a seat a bit further down, though still within arm's length of Casey, as she took everything in. She sighed a bit, "No, I've never really thought about non-ferals, all we've ever been taught about were the wild ones. The ones we were meant to protect the world from. It, seems a bit odd now that I think on it, there were no records of any weres that weren't mindless animals in their transformed state. And if left alone they would just create more, and the problem would keep multiplying." she said, almost as if trying to explain her family's actions.

"However, I do, I trust you," she said, looking up at him and smiling kindly, "If you were planning anything, you wouldn't do anything to put me on alert. So, I guess for the sake of our families, we're going to have to work this out." her smile widened a bit as she stood, walking over and sitting down next to him, enough that her furry body hidden underneath her dress was right up against his, "Just one thing though, don't count on kids anytime soon." she said with a slight chuckle, "I'm not sure if I'm even ready to be a wife, let alone a mother. How would that even work? A were with a feline, I'm not even sure it's compatable."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Casey was glad they got some things straitened out about how important their relationship was. when she smiled at him he blushed and didn't say a word it made his heart just about turn to puddy in her paws. "Um... uh yeah...," he trailed off when she stood up. He couldn't believe his eyes that she was actually going to sit in his lap.

When she sat down he straitened himself up to make himself look taller. Then he as he leaned his head to get a better look at her face but then he looked down and into her dress. He saw directly into her bosom and blushed deeply. then he heard something about kids and his brain blown a casket as began to stare blankly at her bosom.

After a moment he started to twice in a row his brain still idle by the the assumption that Katt wanted kids. "Nnnnnnnnnnnnnn....... oooooooooooo," he uttered. A moment later he shook his head let go of Katt as if she had the plague, "No.... I.... don't want kids.... yet.... Heck I'm a kid still being fifteen...," he slowly said as his brain started functioning normally.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Katt couldn't help but laugh from his reaction, she was blushing a bit, it was obvious that he had been looking down her dress at her chest, heck it wasn't that hard with the way it was designed. She smiled across the seat at him, "Only fifteen huh? Figured you'd be older than that." she chuckled a bit again, "Well, don't get too excited, like I said that's still a few years off if I have anything to say about it. So why don't we just focus the month alone on getting to know eachother a bit better." she suggested.

"I feel like you already know alot about me and my family, since you found us and arranged this marriage." She started scooting a bit closer towards Casey, "So, why don't you tell me a bit more about you. Just you." she added, not wanting him to think she meant his family as well, "And that Mathew friend of yours, if we're going to be meeting his family there it would be a bit awkward not to know anything about them."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad