Join our server on Discord

A.U. digimon r.p
I got this r.p that is sort of an AU format. I need several people. The main character in this r.p, is Lucemon. It involves in a "reform" state he is, and he travels unexplectely to the late 60s & 70s, and meets a variety of people: young hippies, militants, Abbie Hoffman...you get the idea. He dabbles into an aray of various drugs: LSD, mushrooms, weed, mescaline, San Pedro Cactus. All in the while, he looks for "peace".
He seems intuned with the pychedelic music of the age and ventures with his young human "friends" to various concerts: Altamonte '69, Isle of Wight '70, Fillmore West shows. [/u]

This is an idea for a story I had, though, I seemed to have shelved it now, so now, its an r.p. If anyone is interested then, feel free to respond back.
Well... it sounds interesting, but how exactly do you turn this into an RP? What kind of RP is it? And holy crap- Lucemon on DRUGS!? XD
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
(12-16-2009 11:10 AM)Psycho Backlasher Wrote: Well... it sounds interesting, but how exactly do you turn this into an RP? What kind of RP is it? And holy crap- Lucemon on DRUGS!? XD

Well. I'm going start it off in a setting. Lucemon, who seeks "santuary" in Earth. He uses his powers to travel to Earth, but ends up about 40 years back in time(1969), by a strange mistake. He ends up in San Fransico, he flies around on, and he meets a young group. At the point, the "RPG", begins.

Psycho Backlasher, yeah, I know the whole idea of "Lucemon on DRUGS", seems unorthodox. Though, I just making an OOC & AU rpg/story. People would get all freaked about the rookie form of Lucemon doing acid or shooting up horse. The rpg is just a commentary of the time. I'm not promoting drug use, I'm just presenting a RPG for people.

If people don't like it, then its their choice, I'm not forcing an idea down the throats of everyone.

And dude, if your interested in the RPG-reply back here or an PM.
I see. Were there digimon back then? Do people play as ordinary people who interact with Lucemon?

And I'm not against your idea or anything, its just that Lucemon's a destructive psychopath with the power to destroy moons, so getting him high and even more unstable sounds very unhealthy to the human race! X3 It sounds like an interesting concept though.

So he seeks sanctuary because this Lucemon is "Good" or because the digiworld is being destroyed/overwhelmed or... anything?
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
(12-16-2009 02:48 PM)Psycho Backlasher Wrote: I see. Were there digimon back then? Do people play as ordinary people who interact with Lucemon?

And I'm not against your idea or anything, its just that Lucemon's a destructive psychopath with the power to destroy moons, so getting him high and even more unstable sounds very unhealthy to the human race! X3 It sounds like an interesting concept though.

So he seeks sanctuary because this Lucemon is "Good" or because the digiworld is being destroyed/overwhelmed or... anything?

He is good. He is re-born. He seeks sanctuary because he is disillusioned with the Digital World and seeks sanctuary.