Join our server on Discord

Little itty bitty notice here-
Assist-Kat: But of course I'm an excellent typist! Nyaa~ I'm not one of those ditsy lolcats with their atrocious grammar and punctuation~! Meowr~ The complex calculation required to solve the two-keys-at-a-time paranormal occurrence each time my paw touches the keyboard is SO needlessly complicated that it would CAUSE ANY OTHER LIVING ORGANISM TO IMPLODE, Mrew~! Ray says thanks for yo- squick! *wide eyed as it's grabbed* Mew? *curls up against Shadow* Prrrr~
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Back to work! :P

I've got exams in January Ray, i know exactly how you feel when it comes to preparing...buckle down, bear through and come out at your best.

Hope your results are satisfactory and that you return ASAP to posting your craziness all over the board!
UnknownH Wrote:We do have soap and smarter doctors now
Yay!
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Taking exams in January is just inhuman. But maybe that's the difference between Argentina and other places.

Oh, and Ray, hope your test went well. Integratives kicked my ass. At least the derivatives and tangent line related exercises went well. That and ln's derivative's demonstration went well this time, I didn't forget to write the limit's tendency this time, so yay for me.

Pie.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Assist-Kat: Your friendly forum Assist-Kat has returned! ~Mrew! And with news on Ray's progress to boot! *cough cough* Ray says;

"OHMYGODIDEFINITELYFAILEDMATH."

Assist-Kat: Ohhh... ~prr~ Dog of Destiny meant THAT kind of doom! Anyways, Ray will be back on Monday or Tuesday, mew~ as his final Christmas exams (Business and English) are on Monday! So depending on how fast he recovers, he could be back on either day! Have a good day~ meowr~!
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Yay, Ray's gonna be back soon! :D

....aw, shit, I gotta prepare for the party!
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Ray: *picking up Assist-Kat, all bundled up in winter clothes* Hi guys. I'm back, and the exams are over. I got in trouble with the teachers for stripping in class, but I paid for that by discovering just how COLD it actually was! I MISSED YOU GUYS!!

Assist-Kat: Prrrrr~ Did I do good, Chief?

Ray: You did VERY well, Akie!
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
WhooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooo!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gwG9mFsxLKY&feature=related[/youtube]

It's in no way related to the topic, other than the face that this is great, easy beat, the title is "Some Fun Now!", and the girls are great to watch.

Mmhmm.
[Image: crimson_brilliance010-albums-my-deshackl...mation.gif]

[Image: crimson_brilliance010-albums-my-deshackl...tion-2.gif]
The OCA
Welcome back Mr Ray! Don't pass out from overly masterbating to make up for lost time :P
UnknownH Wrote:We do have soap and smarter doctors now
Yay!
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
^^^ Agreed. ^^^
Oh mein gott, now that you mention it, I've neglected to touch myself for a WEEK. Prepare those raincoats, its gonna 'Yote skeet-sleet! X3
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers