Join our server on Discord

I decided to give drawing more tries.
Is psp7 good 4 coloring? I dont know....I just got it anyway :D Told ya hu? :) Cost me some money but i hope its worth it! Is that what everyone uses? or is it just......ok? :[ Id be really pissed if i got somthing not worth my time!
I dunno man, I've never used an art drawing program in my life except paint, maybe you could post a topic asking artists opinions on what program they use.

I use the old pencil to paper method, why? because I kick ass thats why lol.
Hm.. I myself use photoshop. I haven't really used anything else though.. other than fireworks.. and I didn't like that. You still draw on paper though! Wink
I like drawing on paper, the grit, the markings of error, everything it works out with me, it feels good lol.

Maybe, maybe I would try a tablet and computer program if they got like some sort of traction that was like a pencil and paper friction, till then fuck that lol.

On another note....seems to be alot of these...yesterday I started drawing at 4 in the morning a picture of Ryan Rabbit (character seen through Shelia's page), Sheila fox and Hayden Skunk in a Nirvana spoof, if you have nevermind, open up and look at the picture of Kurt Chris and Dave, I'm doing that picture with Ryan(Kurt) giving the finger, Sheila(Dave) on the right side looking down style and Hayden (Chris) behind Ryan, so far its been fun as hell but a real pain in the ass lol.

Anyways, gotta go to sleep, at 3 in the afternoon lol.
hell no......damn i better hope i got the right thing! oh well fuck! Looks like im making a new topic :]Oh god i hope i got something ok...I suck at coloring and i got this psp to finish off my color or erase mistakes...