Join our server on Discord

Seeking a partner for Furry RP
Just as the title says I'm looking for someone who would like to join me in a private furry RP. The story will pretty much be made up as we post but the main premise is a Master/Slave or Master/Servant situation. I've done an RP like this before (sadly it was deleted T_T) and it was alot fun so I'd like to try doing another one.

Basically my character will be a maid or slave (sexslave) who is either hired or bought by the other character. There's more to it than that but anyone who's a fan of Ironbadger's art will have a basic idea of what I'm trying to do with this.

I can play as either a male or female character depending on your prefferance so I won't add a character proflie here. However, with either gender my character's species will be a Raccoon, 22 years old and his/her personality is nervous, insecure, submissive, eager to please and for approval and somewhat of a clutz.

If you're interested in playing or have a question please reply to this thread. Thank you for your time ;)
I advice you to contact Shadowknight! He likes that stuff! And he's good at it too top it off!
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OR if he can't, I'm availabbbbbble.
[Image: assassins-creed-2.jpg]

The innocent will be spared, the guilty will be killed.
Sacrifices will be made, benefits will be gained.
I am Venin; all opposed will fall to my blade.
Creative Minds
Veemon's Followers
Sorry I took so long to get back here but Shadowknight has already agreed and I'll be setting up the game soon. So...yeah this thread isn't really nessecary anymore. Thanks for the advice DragonMasterX I really apreciate it and I'm very sorry Venin, I should have posted this as soon as Shadowknight accepted.
More member is no complaint of mine Blank, so if you'r fine with it too Venin can join.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Sure that's fine by me Shadow. Venin if you're still interesting I'd be glad to have you ^_^ Sorry I took so long to get back guys but I've been a little busy. But now that I've got everything settled, and if you guys are ready, I can go and start the game up as soon as I hear from you.