Join our server on Discord

Hey all! Remember me? It's Hazan_Z!
As always, I've thought ahead for everyone. *Brandishes three poles with differently colored markers on them each* The Blue one is the best.

Dot: As always, I think I'm going to step away from his reach for the following seventy-two hours. *Slips sunglasses on and raises arm, being caught and flown away by a docile pterodactyl*

DMX: Aw, man. She always takes those spontaneous vacations to Hawaii. Not fair. Now who's gonna be my test subject for the markers?
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Neat, I wanna try that, *Slips sunglasses on and raises arm, a triceratops falling out of the sky and landing on him* Owie.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Shadow, that doesn't work on wolves. Dinos don't like fur. Here, I'll show you. *Slips on sunnies, raising an arm, before a macro white tiger falls on and crushes him* Even if this is Mythologically correct, it isn't as pretty as it looks.

*Crack*

DMX: Ouch. I think one of my ribs just split in two.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Cowboy: *smoking a cigarette* I remember reading some of your ancient posts. Welcome back home, o great ancient.

Rena: nice, make him feel old.

Cowboy: bite me. I'm out of fresh coffee. If you want me to be cheery, find out where my shipment from Costa Rica went.

Duke: *playing with a Low-Orbit Ion Cannon control station* PEW! PEW! PEW!!! *cackling happily* FEAR ME, CITIZENS OF EUROPE!!!

*the lights dim, and an earsplitting crack is heard*

Duke: ....crap. It fired....*looks at the map* meh. It hit the middle of the Atlantic. What's out there to harm?
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Zorori: You brought me here to see madness?

Me: Better than that. I brought you here to see people scare the guy from his own topic away.

Zorori: -_- I can't go one minute with out the madness when I am with you can I?

Me: Nope ^_^

But rly. I think we may have scared him. xD
*half-drunk*Nah, I don't he was scared*hic* if he is as old as you people claim him to be, then *hic* his sagely wisdom got the better of him. *hic* or he went and...and...and...and...*hic* uh...who did what to who now?

Dorumon: Venin, isn't about time you Dispeled yourself?

Me: Don't be sihilly. I'm not gay.

Dorumon:...I ment remove your blood alcohol.

Me: *hic* sounds painful. Where do I start?

Dorumon: You do the weird techinique with your hands, remember?

Me:...Oh, you mean like,uh,*fiddles around with hands* uh, well...Cha-Cha now y'all! *starts dancing*

Dorumon:*sighs* I'll go get the water.
[Image: assassins-creed-2.jpg]

The innocent will be spared, the guilty will be killed.
Sacrifices will be made, benefits will be gained.
I am Venin; all opposed will fall to my blade.
Creative Minds
Veemon's Followers
Peace,

I don't know how long you've been gone, but since i've been here, I'm pretty sure that the craziness on a scale of one to ten is around...

Hawkmon: 200?

Duamutef: Yeah, that sounds about right.

Flamedramon: You guys talking about how hot Renamon is again?

Duamutef: No. But that rating works for both categories.
[Image: Rainbow_Dash_haters_gonna_hate.gif]

See that guy, he's a drifter! But drifting leads to Bickering, Bickering leads to Karate, and Karate leads to flying around between windows and shit! Then a big guy starts shooting lightning everywhere and Kurt Russell Shows up and Kicks his Ass!
Ray: *taking a break from from studying at 4:40AM* Hazan_Z!? HAZAN_Z!? *arms a blur from flailing! OH MY GOD OH MY GOD- OH MY GOD OH MY GOD- OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD- You were like- my favorite author EVER for making Darkstalkers/Digimon crossovers!! *fanboy squeal* IMMA GONNA GLOMP Y-

Prowl: *yanks Ray back to his study desk roughly* SIT your ASS back down and LEARN your algebraic equations.

Ray: *withers and shrivels up into a dried, wrinkled, mummified coyote carcass*
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Oh. Ray needs his watering again. *Grabs flower pailmer and sprinkles some water on Ray* There, all done. I'm such a good friend.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Err.... I don't know guys but I think you scared him *notices Hazan hasn't replied to all the posts on this topic at all* o.oU

Anyhow, hey there man, I think you may remember me from the now dead DHZ *sobs* so much old good times there *gets normal* okay I'm done. Anyhow, it is great to see another old face here, I do remember your lemons (infact they're here on the main site still), I think most of them were kinda SWP? (sex without plot for the newbies ^^) or with so little plot, at least the single ones XD

Though I kinda didn't liked how you portrayed Gatomon thinking about the others on The only chapter of your 'What Digimon Want' series, I mean I saw her more open and willing to have fun on 02 and since you put the series is two years later well it was kinda odd to see Gatomon like that, but meh, that's in the past, I think that one must be what? 4 or 5 years old? I don't even remember when did you started it but I do remember that DHZ was still very lively XD

Anyyyyyhow! Glad to see that some old faces are reappearing here, hope you have fun around here :)
[Image: patagatokiss2.jpg]
PataGato All The Way!!!

Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions