Join our server on Discord

Guardian Angels.
Quick note about this, it's not finished, not even close unfortunately. But since I'll be moving I'm not sure when I'm gonna get around to working on it, so I guess putting it up is just my way of reminding myself since I hate leaving something unfinished. Also incase anything happens to my computer I'll have a backup copy so all hope isn't lost. Original title was 'black, white, and shades of gray' but that was taken so I came up with the current title. Sorry but it's clean for now, won't be for long though lol.

Slash: Don't worry I'll make sure he finishes it, otherwise he's gonna be waking up with a few missing body parts.

Shadow: *Gulp*

*Prologue*

*Prologue*

The digital world has both advanced and degenerated in the years since any humans last laid eyes on it. As technology evolved in the human world, the digital world underwent similar changes. Both for good, and bad. A number of digimon currently reside in towns guarded by megas and ultimates, forming colonies and communities. Outside of these safe zones exist digimon that have degenerated to an almost feral state, attacking anyone else in order to become more powerful. It's unclear why these digimon have turned feral, since the majority of breakouts have been confirmed as virus types, most people believe it's just in the virus digimon's nature and don't believe there's any other reason behind the attacks. As the number of cases has increased, many digimon have taking to hunting down these ferals, reducing them to digitamas to trade in for the bounties.

*Chapter 1*

Lillith groaned as her ears twitched, a loud noise from the kitchen rousing her from her sleep. She sat up in bed cursing slightly at the untimely awakening, glancing over at the empty and neatly made half of the bed, 'Doesn't she know I need my beauty sleep in the morning?' she thought as she rolled lazily out of bed, leaving her blankets hanging off the side in a small heap as she patted down the parts of her fur that were sticking up.

She stood for a second, twisting and turning to admire her dark fur and the thin purples stripes that moved across her back and spiraled up her tail as the light from the nearby windows shined against her fur. She laughed a bit at her actions, 'Looking good as always.' She thought as she put on one of her gloves. They matched her fur perfectly, black with small purple stripes across the top of her paw, the claws at the tips of her fingers glinting in the morning sun as she smiled. She glanced out the window of the house she and her roommate shared. It wasn't the most fancy, but it served their needs, and neither she nor Angel had ever wanted more than what they needed.

Their home was carved out of the trunk of what used to be a large tree, only one story. The largest room was the main living room, a pair of couches and a table carved from the same tree as it was being hollowed out. Separated by only a small wall was the kitchen, a window carved out to see out into the living room, or in from the living room depending on where you sat, cabinets and closets all carved from the tree. The bedroom was the second largest, the large bed sitting against the near wall, a dresser to hold the two felines belongings, as well as a chair and table for their hobbies. Separated by a thin curtain was a walk in closet, connected to their bathroom.

She let out a soft purr as she inhaled deeply, catching a delicious scent in her nostrils, 'Mmmm, smells like Angel's making something good.' she licked her lips as she quickly put on her other glove, feeling almost naked without them both, before leaving the bedroom and following the delicious scent that floated up from the kitchen.

In the kitchen Angel was busy cooking breakfast, a task she enjoyed doing each morning. Her favorite thing to do was try out new additions to some of her and Lillith's favorite recipes, finding out what combinations worked and more often what didn't. She unfortunately found out the hard way that tobasco sauce wasn't a good substitute for syrup on pancakes.

But for every few, dozen mistakes she made she hit a jackpot. And this time was one of those, she hoped. She herself had never been much of a picky eater, enjoying almost any kind of food. So her test subject would have the ultimate say. "Speak of the Ladydevimon." She laughed a bit as she heard steps behind her.

"Haha," Lillith said sarcastically, smiling a bit despite herself. Seemed like almost every other day Angel would make the same joke, guess she found it funny though why Lillith could never figure out, "So what's the experiment, I mean breakfast, today?" she asked.

"Just some pancakes." Angel smiled, holding up a plate with a short stack on it, "What?" she asked curiously, noticing Lillith's quizzical look.

"Seriously, what'd you do this time?" Lillith asked as Angel set the plate on the tree stump they used for a table, "Hot sauce again? Maybe Aquilamon eggs?"

"Just try it. It's not like it'll kill you. I think." Angel scratched her cheek a bit, "Well I'm sure it's not deadly or anything." she smiled as she put back on her gloves, the yellow striking against her white fur.

"Well I've led a good life," Lillith thought aloud as she cut through a bit of the pancake with one of her claws, stabbing it so she could lift it to her nose. She sniffed at it a bit before taking a deep breath and placing it in her mouth. She chewed it carefully, testing the flavor before swallowing, purring slightly, "Wow, I don't know what you did but it's good." she smiled, "Think you've found a recipe that works." she said as she cut off a slightly bigger piece.

Angel clapped her hands together and smiled widely, "Oohhhh I'm so glad it's good, I was worried you wouldn't like it." she began to cut at her own plate, enjoying the meal.

"So what'd you do this time?" Lillith asked as she ate her breakfast.

"That's my secret." Angel winked a bit.

Lillith paused, a piece of the pancake sliding off her claw and landing on the plate as she stopped dead. Angel always bragged about her newest ingredient, especially if it was good, "Okay what is it?" she asked again.

"I told you it's a secret, it's good isn't it?" she giggled a bit.

Lillith looked down at her plate, then up at Angel, "Catnip?" she asked, Angel shook her head, "Mud?" Angel laughed a bit but shook her head again, "Just tell me." Lillith demanded.

"Well," Angel picked up her empty plate, dropping it into the small sink, she turned towards Lillith, "I ran out of normal flour so I just picked some out of the garden." she laughed at Lillith's face as the other feline began to gag and cough, "I'm kidding, I just mashed up some fruit and mixed it in with the EEK!" Angel's fur puffed up as she jumped to the side, just as Lillith's plate crashed into the wall behind her, "It was a joke, sheesh." she said patting down her fluffed up fur.

"It wasn't very funny," Lillith huffed as she stood up.

"I thought it was, you should've seen the look on your face." Angel covered her mouth to keep from laughing again. She noticed Lillith heading towards the door, "You going out? I was hoping we could spend the day together."

Lillith turned as she opened the door, "Yeah, I told you about that hot-spring I found. You know you can join me." she offered.

Angel shook her head, "No way, you know I hate water. Can't understand why you love it so much." Angel shivered slightly as she put away her dish, "Besides, I wanted to head into town for some shopping. There's, this new store I was hoping to go to, with you." she said, looking away and smiling a bit bashfully.

"Ugh, hate towns, too crowded and noisy for my tastes." Lillith waved it off as she stepped out the door.

"Be careful if you're going out of the city!" Angel shouted after her, "There have been more feral digimon attacks recently."

"I'll be fine Mother." Lillith teased, knowing Angel hated when she said that. She caught Angel's slightly disappointed look. She sighed, unable to leave her like that, "When I get back we'll play, I promise." she purred and closed the door behind her as she left.

Angel jumped up with a smile as she began cleaning up the rest of their breakfast, not to mention the shattered plate Lillith had thrown at her, her tail wagging happily.

*Chapter 2*

"Ahhhhhh," Lillith let out a long soft purr as she dipped her feet into the steaming water. It was a long walk by foot, but leaping through the trees sped the travel up, and made it so much better to dip into the soothing water, 'Mmm that feels good.'. She wrapped a paw around one of her gloves, sliding it off, then the other one. Setting them both down on the edge of the small pond as she slid in up to her neck, "Oooooh, Angel doesn't know what she's missing." she purred aloud.

In her relaxation Lillith barely payed attention to anything, her ears twitching a bit at the sound of some Biyomon flying overhead but other than that there wasn't another soul for miles. The section of the forest that the spring was in was quite secluded, almost impossible to find if you didn't know where to look. She leaned forward a bit, cupping a bit of water in her hand and splashing it over her face, giving her head a quick shake to get rid of the excess droplets clinging to her whiskers.

The warm water was so relaxing it seemed to dull the senses, Lillith oblivious to the faint sound of snapping twigs coming from behind her. If it weren't for a timely glance down at the pool, a reflection in the water, and her natural reflexes, she would've been skewered by the thick green vines that suddenly speared the water right where she had been a split second ago.

She jumped out of the spring with a splash, rolling to avoid another attack and springing to her feet to face her attacker. The vines lodged in the ground retracted, sliding deep into the arm of a large Woodmon, "Hey what's the big idea!?" Lillith hissed, glaring at the other digimon.

The woodmon roared loudly, or at least the closest a tree could come to roaring. Glaring at Lillith, she could see the look in it's eyes. There was no doubt in her mind that it wasn't there for a relaxing soak. She growled a bit in annoyance, not too worried about being attacked since the species was barely a threat to a rookie unless in a group, "Tell ya what, how about you just turn around and walk your splintery ass outta here and I don't turn you into a new table. Sound like a deal?" she asked.

The Woodmon roared in response, firing off another volley of vines at Lillith.

"Big mistake twiggy," Lillith smiled a bit, it had been awhile since she'd had a good workot but she still remembered how to fight, how to evade an attack while moving in for her own attack, how to read an opponent's movements and be ready for a counter attack. She remembered everything, "Neko punch!" she shouted, her fists colliding against the woodmon's hard bark-skin.

The woodmon swung at her as she jumped away, cradling her hand, the knuckles split open slightly and bleeding, she had remembered everything, except her gloves. Without them her attacks barely had a fraction of the power they normally did, not to mention the protection the hardened material provided, "Damn, stupid stupid stupid, how could I forget that?" she groaned a bit from her injured hand, glancing at her gloves still by the edge of the hot-spring, the feral digimon standing between her and them. She looked up at the Woodmon, smiling nervously, "Uh, hehe, you didn't take that whole turn you into table thing seriously right?" she gulped a bit as the Woodmon raised it's arm to attack.

"Now that's no way to treat a lady." The woodmon looked up above Lillith, as she did the same. Both spotting the small cat standing in the tree, "Man you two were making a racket, could hear you all the way from," A number of vines suddenly pierced through the tree limb the feline had been standing on, severing it in two.

"Now that's just rude." The feline smiled as he stood on the Woodmon's shoulder, "Interrupting me right in the middle of my speech." He suddenly jumped away as the Woodmon swung at him, missing and smacking itself in the side of the head.

The cat landed on the ground, looking over his shoulder at Lillith, "You okay?"

"Ugh, fine. Who're you?" Lillith asked, getting up to her feet.

"Why, can't you tell? I'm the hero." he smiled a bit. Suddenly a number of vines wrapped around his midsection, startling Lillith. Slash shook his head a bit and sighed, "Give me a second, looks like our friend wants my attention." Slash looked back at the Woodmon, digging his claws into the ground as he started running around it in slowly shrinking circles, wrapping the digimon up in it's own attack. He skidded to a halt in front of him, holding it's vines in one of his hands, "You know I could say 'What's the matter? All tied up?' but then I'd have to die of embarrassment." he laughed, suddenly tearing off in the opposite direction, pulling on the vines wrapped around Woodmon, causing him to spin around like a top.

Slash cut through the vines as they reached their limit, leaving the woodmon to slow on his own, a small crater dug out under his feet from the spin. Lillith watched as the Woodmon stumbled slightly, obviously dizzy.

Slash yawned a bit, "You done?" He asked, watching as the Woodmon stumbled around, "Yeah, you're done FANG OF JUSTICE!" He suddenly vanished, reappearing in front of the Woodmon before vanishing again, moving faster than Lillith could keep up with. At one point it seemed as if there were no fewer than a dozen of the feline attacking at once.

Slash landed infront of Lillith, grinning a bit he lifted up his paw, his claws shining in the sunlight. They then retracted, the Woodmon behind him exploding into data bits as if on cue, then reforming into a digitama, "Damn, I make this look good." he laughed as he picked up the digitama, spinning it around on his finger.

Lillith shook her head a bit, slightly confused by the sudden turn, not to mention still a little out of it from her nap, "What the heck just happened? What was that thing trying to do?"

"I just saved your cute behind from becoming feral chow." Slash answered. After a short pause he leaned in, almost whispering, "This is the part where you throw your arms around me and tell me how amazing I am." he smiled.

Lillith was a bit insulted by the way he bragged about rescuing her, a slight blow to her pride, "I could've finished him off just fine without any help." She looked away thankful that her fur covered her blushing from mild embarrassment from being caught so unprepared, "He just caught me off guard without my gloves is all."

"Sure you could've, but you didn't. And I'm not the type to stand around while a lady's in danger."

"I wasn't," Lillith began before Slash continued.

"Wasn't in danger, could've handled it fine, yadda yadda, listen I'd love to stay and chat but I gotta get this guy back to the office, got a nice bounty on mon that have actually attacked others." Slash tucked the digitama under his arm, "So you okay to get back to your place or would you like the company of a handsome mon to walk you home?" he grinned.

"Sure, you know one nearby?" Lillith grinned.

"Ouch, harsh, maybe I'll rescue you again sometime and you can take me up on the offer then." Before Lillith could respond Slash had already jumped away, taking off at an impressive speed through the thick forest, almost instantly he had vanished in the thick trees.

Lillith stood for a few seconds, a small smile appearing on her face, "I'm looking forward to it." she said to herself as she turned around. Kicking up her gloves she expertly inserted her hands into them as they hung in the air, adjusting them slightly before she pushed her damp fur around a bit and started out of the forest, walking at a much more leisurely pace than the other feline had gone off at.

*Chapter 3*

Angel stood nervously in the middle of the street, her eyes glancing around, her face almost crimson. Across from her was a small building, in the windows were a number of mannequins, each wearing provocative clothing that left little to the imagination, even on a mannequin. Above the door in bright neon lights was the store's name, 'The Digimon's Alluring Domain' "Ohhh, this is so embarrassing. I really wish Lillith had come along, she wouldn't be this nervous I'm sure." she thought, looking at a few couples go in and out of the store.

"Whatcha looking at kitty?" A voice behind Angel suddenly spoke.

"AHH!" Angel nearly jumped high enough to land on the roof of a nearby building as she was taken by surprise, "D-don't do that." she cried a bit as she turned around.

Another feline, only slightly taller than herself stood there, his arms crossed over his chest, "Oh wow, haha, sorry, didn't take you for a jumper." he took a few seconds to stop, taking a deep breath to keep from laughing again, "Sorry bout that, didn't mean to startle you." He smiled warmly as he held a paw out in greeting, "Name's Slash, and might I ask the name of such a lovely womon?"

If she wasn't blushing before Angel certainly was now, she could feel the warmth in her cheeks as she took Slash's hand, "It's, Angel." she smiled a bit shyly.

"Angel huh? It suits you, a gift from the sovereigns themselves." Angel giggled a bit at the comment, smiling up at him, "So what're you doing here?" Slash looked up at the building, the one he was positive she had been looking at, "Picking up a gift for your boyfriend?"

"Huh?" Angel followed his gaze, stuttering from her embarrassment, "N-no, no nothing like that, I, uhm, well my friend and I, I just though she would,"

"She?" Slash grinned slightly, "Picking up a gift for your girlfriend then?"

"Yeah, I guess that would be right," Angel smiled a bit.

"Let me guess, to shy to go in alone," Slash laughed a bit as Angel looked at her feet with a bashful smile, "Why don't I go in with ya? Nothing strange about a couple going in and doing a bit of shopping is there?"

"No, I suppose not," Angel seemed to cheer up a bit, "Thank you, I appreciate it."

"Believe me, pleasure's all mine." Slash wrapped an arm around her's as they walked into the store, his tail wrapping around Angel's, causing the feline to blush anew. "So what are you picking up? Romantic candles, some bath salts,
perfume?"

"Nope, here's the aisle." Angel said as she stopped.

Slash's jaw hung open as he looked up at the aisle's sign, 'BDSM gear and supplies.' he glanced down at Angel who smiled innocently, as if this was as normal as purchasing toothpaste, "This aisle?" he asked, a bit unbelieving.

"Mmhmm, this is the one," Angel nodded as she began browsing the shelves, leaving Slash to recover from his shock.

"Damn, I have got to find out more about this girl and her friend, they sound like my kind of people." he thought as he chased after Angel, "So your friend bigger than you? Or smaller?" he asked curiously.

"Huh? Oh, we're about the same size, think she might be a bit bigger." Angel said as she picked up a black ball-gag with a black leather strap, holding it up to see if it was the right size.

Slash growled silently, fighting to keep his cock from poking out of it's pouch as he imagined Angel bound and gagged at his feet.

"You okay?"

Slash Snapped back to reality, vaguely noticing that his hand was closer to his crotch than he realized, "Fine, just, you know, admiring ya." he grinned, quickly moving his paws behind his back.

"Me? What's to admire about me?" Angel asked, looking at Slash curiously and with a sweet smile.

"So cute." Slash licked his lips a bit, "What isn't, gorgeous body, cute and innocent personality, bet the guys tell you that all the time."

"Oh no not at all, you're actually the first." she smiled as she turned around, dropping to her hands and knees to dig through a small bin, oblivious to the show she was giving as her tail flicked around slightly. She was still mostly covered by her fur, but it left little to the imagination, especially to another feline.

"First to say anything maybe." Slash chuckled slightly, he walked past Angel, his tail brushing over her furry ass as he did.

She glanced up as she felt it, catching Slash's eyes as he smiled down at her. She felt her whole body warming as a sudden twinge of lust creeped through it as she gazed up into his eyes, "This feeling, it's almost, like Lillith." she thought, purring slightly as she gazed up at Slash.

"Something wrong," Slash couldn't help but admire the sight of Angel in such a submissive position, looking up at him with almost pleading eyes.

"Nothing at all mis, uhk," Angel barely managed to stop herself, her face almost glowing red, "I almost called him 'mistress' what am I thinking? I just met him." She told herself as she stood up, "No, uh, well I just needed to grab a few things real quick," She grabbed a couple of toys off the shelf, not paying too much attention as she did, "I'll see you later." she said, turning and leaving in a hurry, afraid that she might say something embarrassing again.

"Wait, where do you, ugh," Slash groaned, "Dangit, not even an e-mail." but he still smiled, "Two cute kittens in one day, looks like today's my lucky day."

"Excuse me sir," A Gazimon approached Slash, "But your friend left, without paying. That'll be nine-thousand bits for her purchases."

"What nine-thousand!?" Slash repeated in disbelief.

"If there's a problem you can talk it out with our debt collectors."

"No, no problem," Slash sighed in defeat, "So much for my luck.

*TBC*

Shadow: Yes I made a nine-thousand joke, least it wasn't a sparta one.

Slash: *walks into a room wearing nothing but a red-cape and carrying a sword* Nevermind, *Turns and leaves*
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Hrm...seeing as how this is unfinished, I'll really cannot give it a fair grade as of yet, but I'll do you a favor and say that so far...so good. You might want to edit a bit...I did notice a few spelling errors but that was it really. I kinda liked Slash, but the other characters didn't really stand on their own to me...and are they Gatomon? I'm sorry if I didn't notice but you didn't specify WHAT Digimon Angel was! I assume because of the "feline" qualities and the admiration of her beauty when she got up.

-Renafan
Renamon's #1 fan :P
[Image: Ikuto_Peckmon4_Ever.jpg]
"I'll keep you safe...forever."
Peckuto
Like I said guardian angels was my second choice kind of thought of it more from their ultimate forms, and I thought the description, and names, of Lillith and Angel would kinda explain what they were. Plus the part where I descriped her with the white fur and the yellow gloves. Plus I don't like calling them by their species as a name, kinda weird, not to mention confusing if there ends up being more than one.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Pretty cute. Slash's depicted to be too quick, in every sense, which sort of overshadows the other two kittens, and that's why I suspect why Renafan said the Angel and Lillith don't stand out much.

Also, you can state their species' name at their introductory paragraphs or whenever there's a description once, and never have to do it again. The only reason why I assumed there's a BlackGatomon and a Gatomon there is because I know you and what you like to pair Slash with.

Furthermore, not many people are knowledgeable about your fan-made digimon choice, speaking of the "Slashmon" species, so you might want to add it during the battle sequence to avoid any future confusions.

Next, yes. You'll need to focus on running thorough spellchecks and to revise a few parts I'm not in the mood of glueing here right now because at certain intervals the grammar leaves a lot to be desired.

Other than that, it's a good read and it'll continue to be so long as you keep putting this amount of effort!
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
(12-09-2009 01:54 PM)DragonMasterX Wrote: Pretty cute. Slash's depicted to be too quick, in every sense, which sort of overshadows the other two kittens, and that's why I suspect why Renafan said the Angel and Lillith don't stand out much.

Slash: Can I help it if the camera loves me?
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad