Join our server on Discord

Class of XOXO (Venin/CloneWarrior RP)
Lucy moaned at the feeling of having her breasts sqeezed. She began to feel greater pleasure as Lex went back to kissing her. She felt her pussy open slighty and notice the bulge in Lex's pants. "I'm sure we both know what comes next, right?" She said, dropping her skirt, revealing the white panties she wore.
[Image: assassins-creed-2.jpg]

The innocent will be spared, the guilty will be killed.
Sacrifices will be made, benefits will be gained.
I am Venin; all opposed will fall to my blade.
Creative Minds
Veemon's Followers
Lex pulled away and looked down at her panties. "Sexy." He quickly pulled his shirt and jeans off, revealing his plaid boxers and bent down to get a close up of her pussy. He pulled the panties off and inserted his tongue into her lips.
[Image: signature.png]
She gasped, feeling sudden wave of pleasure surging through her. She grabbed the sides of her seat and bent back. "Ahh, yes, more." was all she could get out.

Creative Minds
Veemon's Followers
Lex pushed his tongue in further, swirling it around her clit. He could taste the juices filling her up and started moving faster.
Lucy groaned loudly Lex's tongue was extremely close to herG-spot. So close in fact, she could feel the hot air around his tongue in her cunt. "Just a little more." she managed to get out.

Creative Minds
Veemon's Followers
Lex swirled his tongue faster trying to finish her off.
Finally, the swirling tongue struck the G-spot. She made a loud gasp, feeling her climax nearing. "I-I don't know when, Lex, but I feel like I'm going to....AHHH!" She failed to finish her sentence because she had reached her orgasm, splashing Lex in the face with her love juice. She sat there panting, waiting for Lex to respond.

Creative Minds
Veemon's Followers
Lex felt the warm juice splash against his face and sat back up. He licked his lips and kissed Lucy again, letting her taste her own juices.

He looked down an dnoticed that his boner had slipped out of his boxers. "Want to return the favor?"
Lucy stopped kissing him and stared at his dick. "Nice size," she said, laying back spreading her legs,revealing her aroused and wet pussy,"It's all yours." she said, flirtatously smiling.

Creative Minds
Veemon's Followers
OOC: Sorry bout the long wait, I've been busy lately...

BIC: Lex blushed a little at the site and felt his dick protrude a little more. He stood up and dropped his boxers, then positioned himself over Lucy. "Here goes." Lex gripped his dick and inserted it into the moist opening. "You're so tight..." Lex groaned as he pushed all the way in.