Join our server on Discord

Colour request
Hi Neko, please colour in for me. I really suck at colours :(

[Image: my_drawing.JPG]
this is a request, i know you meant for it to meet neko's eyes but if you really want to do that PM him with the details. as far as anything else goes, unless you are showing off a pic you did please post else where.

(as phrased it needs/needed to be moved)

Ryoku
I'm so sorry :oops: That was like my first time ever posting a pic (my first ever pic, i'm an author.) So this is where it goes?

Now where does the colour version go? Here or the other place?
actualy no, thats a screw up on my part ^~^" i was aiming for the artists request forum (they both have the same name) but um. wording wise "Requests" would go in the artists request section. Neko managed to point this little snafu out to me and it will be moved.
soooooooo. i'll be moving it again.

Ryoku

EDIT: >< GAH! i can't move it, i'm not a mod for this section DOH!
EDIT II: FYI that is a damned good pic man, you should join us in the artists section.
TO MOD OF SECTION:

please move this back to the Artists section. me screwed up twice and need yer assistance to fix it. ^^

Ryoku
Wow, that went fast...
Nice timing guys, and to Hybrid: WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN HIDING?
Post more when you got something please! We need new blood here :)
Come on Dread. Post your piccy here. I've seen it already at Hybrid's board, so don't be so shy.

Or did you see the words "Neko, please" too late to realize that he meant NekoDramon and not DreadedKitty? *innocent look*