Join our server on Discord

ALL YOUR REQUESTS BELONG TO ME!!!
Writing stuff that people tell ya to write is fun in my opinion, so...HIT ME WITH YOUR BEST SHOT!! I'LL DO ANYTHING AND LIKE IT! Cuz I'm request maniac now. It doesn't matter what it is or what's in it, I'll write it because ALL YOUR REQUESTS BELONG TO ME!!!! HAHAHAHAHA! *coughs* So, who first?
[Image: assassins-creed-2.jpg]

The innocent will be spared, the guilty will be killed.
Sacrifices will be made, benefits will be gained.
I am Venin; all opposed will fall to my blade.
Creative Minds
Veemon's Followers
I guess I will take a stab at it.

I want a DarkVeemon/Gaomon lemon, the plot is that Dark(DarkVeemon) and Gaomon are good friends that work in DATS with there parnters, they were sent into the digital world by Sampson, after encourneing a group of digimon, dark's panter Dave Leonheart as hurt and Thomas say that they shound shound stay the night to he can heal Dave. Durning that night Dark and Gaomon when to a near by lake and started to talk a bit, the talk when into a sex scern, after that they when back to Dave and Thomas and when back to the real world, later on that night when Thomas is wirting down their report, Gaomon was looking down the window, thinking about Dark when Dark knocks on the window, wanting to get in. Gaomon open the window to let dark in as they started to talk for a while and it goes into another sex scean, and that where the story ends.
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
I'll submit a request, but i like to include constructive advice on how it can be improved. Is that okay before i start offering you some of my ideas?
UnknownH Wrote:We do have soap and smarter doctors now
Yay!
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
To the first two posts: I'm on it and yes.

Creative Minds
Veemon's Followers
In that case, i would like to request a story about Renamon and Rika from Tamers. They kidnap Yamaki (the hypnos bossman with the Cool, minus smile) in attempt to find out more about the link between the human and digital world and taunt him to reveal his secrets by making out in front of him first, then taking it in turn to ride him after he tells him all they know. It should also end on a lame pun just like in Tamers, like with Davis (the voiceover guy) making a spy related inuendo like "Wow, well Rika did say she was going 'undercover'!".

Thanks!
UnknownH Wrote:We do have soap and smarter doctors now
Yay!
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Interesting, I accept.

Creative Minds
Veemon's Followers
Just as a recommendation Venin, you should probably limit the amount of request you get at a time...

Maybe like four or five, and keep a list of them in your first post...

Then update the topic to say you're open to requests once you're finished with them...

That way it's easier to concentrate on the order you were given them and don't feel too stressed...

Oh, and, guess what?

I have another request... :D

EDIT: Ok, its a sequel to that last story I asked you to write...

Once again, there's three subplots...

One is about a cheerleader who doesn't have any clean underwear that day. All throughout the school day she basically gets molested by anyone who realizes her pussy's exposed. Like other cheerleaders fingering her in the pyramid, a guy licking her when she bends down to pick up a pencil, and an accident where she sits on an exposed pipe in a science room and begins uncontrollably fucking it in public.

Try to make those scenes seperate, in between the other two plots. So she's in different classes as these go on. ;)

The second is those two who lose their clothes over time. Try to make the ways they lose them more varied though. Like, you used the water and the twig for both of them. I'd like to say much more creative and funny ways to strip them. Also, have them end up doing it in a tree somehow. :D

Finally, the last one's about a science teacher mixing chemicals in her classroom. She leaves the room to talk with someone and one of the kids messes with the chemicals while she's gone. The chemicals cause everyone in the room to become incredibly horny, and it turns into one big orgy. The guy from the locker rooms in the previous story should be here.

Thank you so much if you do this! I loved the last one, and I can't wait to see how this turns out! ;)
[Image: signature.png]
Probably a good idea, CloneWarrior, I'll consider it, 'cause right now I've only two, going to three once you give me yours. But, hey, what can I say? This is fun!

EDIT: Got it.

Creative Minds
Veemon's Followers
Yay! I can't wait! :D

Of course, that doesn't mean you should rush on those first two...

I'm sure you can write three amazing lemons. :P

Oh, and also, can you PM me if you have any ideas about my lemon?
[Image: signature.png]
What do you mean by "any ideas"?

Creative Minds
Veemon's Followers