Join our server on Discord

One Way or Another
A request for CloneWarrior, AGAIN, here now for your pleasuring view…or viewing pleasure, or, GAH! just read! Any references I may make belong to their respective owners. I’m trying not to get sued here, so there, NOW read!

‘Twas like any other normal day for Dickenson High School; people chatting about stuff, people stressing about homework they “forgot” to do, or they fed it to the dog saying the old cliché excuse; “My dog ate it.” However, this high school has a bit of, oh, horny students, some more in control than others, some, well, just not that disciplined. In fact, a certain boy and a certain girl are these types of uncontrollable horn dogs, but that’s another plot. One teenage boy, his name was Drake, is 16 years of age, with brown hair and a sort of square-like head. and quite popular. However, popular as in an infamous kind of way. He is always being picked on, or bullied, or even humiliated. Why? Most say he’s an easy target and they aren’t too far off from the truth. Drake’s fallen for nearly every trick in the book, and more than once. However, on one particular day, Drake’s day will good from bad to “Oooohh, I’m a lucky man.” Drake was in the gym class, running around the school with his class mates. Drake was quite strong for a teen and he always liked to exercise. Just a few moments later, the coach yelled, “Break!” and every runner stopped to rest. Drake took his water bottle out and drank. The cool refreshment felt soothing on his dry throat. But, the soothing became shock as Drake was pushed to the ground, something sliding off his legs. He found the reason; the bullies had stolen his gym shorts exposing the white boxers Drake was wearing.
“Damn,” one of the bullies said, “I thought you wore a thong, guess I was wrong.” His friends chuckled.
“Well bad for you,” Drake said annoyed, “would you mind giving my shorts back?”
“Hmm,” the bully with the shorts said, “If you can get them, in there!” He threw the shorts into and open sewage hole. Drake ran towards the hold and watched helplessly as his shorts fading into the dark sewage.
“WHAT THE FREAKIN’ HELL?!” Drake shouted to the bullies, “What am I supposed to do for trousers now?!”
“I don’t know, ask someone for extras?” All the bullies cracked up at the joke, but Drake was not amused in the least. He ran towards the gym, ignoring any comments made by lookers by and sped towards the bathroom. However, his shirt was caught in a low branch and was tangled. Drake desperately tried to break it free and succeeded…sort of. His shirt was ripped in two and was on the ground.
“Oh my God!” Drake murmured, picking up what remained of his shirt, “Now I need a new shirt!” He looked around, fortunately, no one saw him and his boxers. He kept up his route to the bathroom and sped in, not knowing the floor had just been cleaned. He slipped on the clear surface and fell into the janitor’s cleaning water. His boxers were now drenched. Drake felt like strangling someone, preferably the bullies who started this. He ran into a stall and remove his boxers, feeling slightly embarrassed that he now stood nude in a bathroom, save his tennis shoes. However, what he didn’t know was that he had accidently scurried into the girl’s bathroom. His embarrassment grew as he heard the girls talking amongst each other.
“Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Now what?” Drake thought to himself as he tried to come up with plan to escape with his dignity intact.

Meanwhile…
A 16-year old girl whose name was Stacy was hurrying towards her next class. She had long, red hair and wore a blue skirt, a white short shirt, school appropriate, and sneakers. She ran towards the classroom, but realized she had forgotten something and ran back towards her locker. But, en route, her blue skirt was caught in a classroom’s door handle. She failed to realize, however, and kept running. She stopped when she heard a RRRIIIPPPP and looked. A torn skirt hung from the door handle, leaving Stacy exposed, wearing white panties. Various students stared, murmuring, some tried to turn their heads away. Stacy retrieved her torn skirt and shouted, “YOU’RE ALL PERVERTS!” and ran off. She ran outside the school to avoid being detected by the numerous students inside and ran in the direction of the restroom. Suddenly, that tricky little branch caught her shirt and bra and went upwards tearing both off.
“EEK!” Stacy squealed, covering her exposed tits with both arms, she ignored the shirt and kept to the direction of the restrooms. She ran into the women’s bathroom and once again, that horny janitor’s bucket got it’s second laugh as Stacy fell into the murky cleaning water. She glanced down in horror to see that her underpants were soaked. She quickly went into the closest stall and locked the door. She took off her panties and stared at them. “Brilliant,” Stacy whimpered, “I’m screwed.” She threw her panties to the side.
“MMFFHH!” she heard, turning around to see a nude boy with her panties on his face. Drake threw the underwear off and stared in crimson embarrassment at the now nude Stacy. “I-I’m sorry,” he stuttered, “but I needed a bathroom desperately, so I--I—“ Stacy stopped him, “You had a little accident? Don’t worry, so did I.”
“R-Really?” he asked.
“Yeah,” she replied, she felt rather horny seeing this boy nude and she sat next to him and put a hand on his shoulder, “It’s been a very, bad day for me.”
Drake was breathing heavily, one simple touch immediately aroused him as he felt himself erect. He crossed his legs to cover this fact and Stacy almost immediately looked down. She smiled flirtatiously, “You like what you see, don’t you?”
“W-What do you mean?” he stuttered. She put her hand on his chest and slid it downwards, stopping just above his crotch. Drake felt aroused even more as his dick head poked its way out of Drake’s crossed legs. Stacy gently put one finger on the head and Drake let out a sudden gasp. His legs unfurled revealing a protruding cock, about 5 ½ inches in length.
“Not bad,” Stacy told him, “Now I wonder how it tastes.” Stacy moved her lips towards the dick and engulfed it in her mouth. Drake reflexively hit the wall in a pleasure mood and began to moan. Stacy moved her head back and forth, sucking on Drake’s manhood. She quicken her pace every so often and licked it while it was still in her mouth.
“I…I…ne…never…got…your…name.” Drake said in between moans.
Stacy replied, still sucking, “It’s Stacy, and yours?”
“D…Dr…Drake…Stacy…I…I’m…gonna…”
“Already? No way.”
“S…Stacy…I…c…can’t…hold…it…AHHHHHH!!” Drake reach his orgasm and white fluid invaded Stacy’s mouth. She took his dick from her mouth and looked at the dribbling cum. She swallowed what was in her mouth and looked and Drake. He was on the floor, but he was still erected.
“Still hard, huh? That’s amazing.” She laid Drake on his back and positioned herself above his cock. She seemed to fall on it when Drake’s dick disappeared into Stacy’s wet pussy. She began humping up and down, moaning whilst doing so. Drake was also in a moaning pleasure as he reached up and grabbed Stacy’s breasts, fiddling with them and squeezing them.
“Uh…unnhh…UH!” Stacy moaned.
“Ah…ahhh….AH!” Drake groaned.
“I…don’t…know…about you…but…I…think…I’m…” Stacy told Drake in her pleasureful mood.
“D…don’t…say…so…am…I.” Drake replied. Both then cried out each other’s names and climaxed. Drake’s cock was drenched in Stacy’s pussy juice and Stacy’s cunt was wet with Drake’s cum. Both laid on the floor, panting.
Drake finally spoke, “Uhh, wow.”
“Yeah, wow.” Stacy said.
“Now what?” Drake asked.
“I’ll call my friend, she can help us get out unnoticed.” Stacy told him. The day for both of them went from miserable to pleasurable in just a matter of moments and unfortunate coincidences.

Somewhere else in the school…
The school’s cheerleaders were tired and sweaty from the intense workout and they all went to the showers for a refreshing wake up. They stripped themselves of their clothes and turned the water on. Steam filled the room as the cheerleaders washed themselves up. Just then, a teenage boy revealed himself from the fogging steam and wore nothing but plaid boxers. This guy was Tyler, a black-haired 17-year old, who was quite the ladies man. He made himself known as he shouted. “Hey ladies, who wants a piece of this.” Tyler flexed his muscles towards the astounded cheerleaders. They screamed, not in terror but in joy. This guy was hot! He made Edward Cullen look like a faggot. In a matter of seconds, Tyler was toppled to the ground by several nude cheerleaders. In another second, Tyler’s boxers were swiped clean off, revealing his 6 inch manhood. Various cheerleaders were rubbing up against him, sharing the body heat. One was impaled on his cock as Tyler felt a tight something squeeze his dick. He was licking the pussy of another, playing with the boobs of another, and rubbing the ass of another. This was like a paradise for him and the girls. The sexual pile kept up as they all shouted on orgasm. Tyler was completed wet in love juice and few girls had some of his cum on them.
“Well, that was nice,” he said to them, “But now, class awaits.” He retrieved his boxers and went to the boys locker room. “See ya next time!” he shouted back. The girls applauded him and went back to their showers before the teacher came back.

In some classroom…

The teacher was talking to the class about algebra, something no one wanted to hear, so some fell asleep, some went daydreaming, however, one shy girl in the back had something else; an electric vibrator. She normally brought it with her in hopes she would get lucky, but to no avail, so she just kept it for her own pleasure. She was Hannah, 16-year old brunette with a yellow shirt and blue skirt. She waited until the teacher gave practice problems to the class, then she silently turned the vibrator on low. It made a humming sound as it vibrated softly in her hand. She slowly lifted her skirt and careful stuck the vibrator in her cunt, behind her pink panties. She breathed slowly and she felt the vibration arouse her. She put the vibrator in deeper and let out a soft moan. She slowly pulled back on the vibrator then pushed back in a jack-off pattern. Her breathing pace increased as she quickened her pace. She turned the vibrator to medium and felt an extensive pleasure. Her pussy began to dampen under her panties. She decided to crank up her masturbating pleasure by turning the vibrator up to high. The vibrator let out of soft screech, muffled by Hannah’s tightness. She sped up further, groaning now, not noticing the teacher began lecturing again. She leaned forward, placing her head on her desk, sweating all over it. She tensed up as she was nearing her orgasm and then made a small gasp and her skirt, panties, hands, and vibrator were covered in her pussy juice. She turned off the vibrator and jumped as the teacher called her name, “Hannah, do you know the answer to this problem?” she asked, pointing at what was written on the blackboard.
Hannah was silent. She had not been paying attention due to her masturbation moment. So, she winged it, “Is it…69?” she muttered loudly.
“That’s correct.” The teacher replied, and began explaining why it was correct. Hannah gave a brief laugh as she put the vibrator away and listened to the teacher.
To make a long story short; what happens in Dickenson High, stays in Dickenson High. Only those who were involved know about what had happened. How it’s possible is but a mystery. A mystery no one pays attention too.

End

…my hands hurt. My brain hurts. My eyes hurt. My hair hurts. This was LONG. Well, not as long as some, but I’m proud of what I write. What did you think?
[Image: assassins-creed-2.jpg]

The innocent will be spared, the guilty will be killed.
Sacrifices will be made, benefits will be gained.
I am Venin; all opposed will fall to my blade.
Creative Minds
Veemon's Followers
It's pretty good PWP. Not bad and I like one of the lines from the second sex scene.
(12-04-2009 02:20 PM)UnknownH Wrote: It's pretty good PWP. Not bad and I like one of the lines from the second sex scene.

The Edward Cullen reference?

Creative Minds
Veemon's Followers
How'd you guess? I don't think I ever said how much I did not like that series here at all.
Thank you so much, Venin! I loved it!

Although, I didn't get the Twilight reference (since I'm not into those movies) or any other references you apparently made...

I'll be sure to go to you if I need a sequel. ;)

Oh, and I hope your hair feels better...
[Image: signature.png]
(12-06-2009 12:04 PM)CloneWarrior Wrote: Oh, and I hope your hair feels better...

It does. I got a haircut...lol

Creative Minds
Veemon's Followers
Oh, also, I do have a little constructive criticism...

Try to describe how the characters look in a little more detail...

I like to be able to imagination the 16-year olds fucking in my mind... :P
[Image: signature.png]
And just because you're a girl is why that's not so creepy. It's a little but not as much as if a guy said it.