Join our server on Discord

Here it is. Y2KPodcast. By yours truly.
Here it is. The Y2K Podcast. This is going to be a fun preoccupying project I will be working on. Now let me explain what it is.

This podcast will be for Gamers,Techies,Artists,Music fanatics, Internet fanatics. Anything that is interesting to you guys. I will accept requests and guests and such. This podcast is something I beleive will be interesting.

The days I will upload episodes is Sundays,Mondays,Wednesdays, Fridays. I will throw in Holiday specials as well. :P

Here is episode 1: The beginning to something new.

http://y2kpodcasting.blogspot.com/
Coming up in episode 2 I'll be reviewing.......

Logic Tech headset
Legend of Zelda 2
Xbox 360's latest firmware edit.
Halo modding maps (Mostly the irritation of them)
Annnnnnnnnd the last one will be a hopeful surprise.

Episode 3 will be a video podcast. So stay tuned!
Just finished listening, got some really useful tips from it and will continue to tune in amarously!

Seriously, besides the microphone interferance it's an interesting listen, seems unscripted too if i'm right in sayig so it's not as dull as the other blogs i've heard.

Hope the blog works well for you MP!
UnknownH Wrote:We do have soap and smarter doctors now
Yay!
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
(11-30-2009 04:05 AM)Guilmon and a shotgun Wrote: Just finished listening, got some really useful tips from it and will continue to tune in amarously!

Seriously, besides the microphone interferance it's an interesting listen, seems unscripted too if i'm right in sayig so it's not as dull as the other blogs i've heard.

Hope the blog works well for you MP!

Haha thanks man. And yes your right. It isnt scripted at all. These are opinions and uses off of the top of my head. It is my personal view after use of the products, Or watching of movies, ect.

The new episode is rendering actually right now. :P
Episode 2 is released.

And I just released a filler.

Enjoy