Join our server on Discord

DaD zombie mode (a zombie RPG about us)
Ray kicked the ground sullenly, not really paying attention to the zombie whose head blew up not too far from them. It was a common occurrence nowadays. "Nowhere really... just lookin' to see if anyone I knew survived. No one so far. Not even my grammy!" He raised his paws in frustration. "...Gosh you guys must think I'm a freak, lookin' like this, huh?" He gestured at his body. "I'm human, I swear, but I was outta town a few years back getting constructive surgery to... look... like this. I just really wanted to express myself, y'know? I musta been the only furry in town, and it looks like I still am!" He grinned meekly. "-I just... didn't expect a zombie infestation after I came back."

The coyote raised a paw and waved. "Hiya guys, I'm Ray! -And I think the chemicals from my surgery repel zombies from me!" He chuckled at them. It was true. A zombie did not come any closer than eight meters away from him.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers

Messages In This Thread
RE: DaD zombie mode (a zombie RPG about us) - by Frisk E. Coyote - 01-04-2010, 07:57 AM