Join our server on Discord

DaD zombie mode (a zombie RPG about us)
"Actually, I kinda like the necromancer idea!" Ray scratched his chin, "The whole virus thing is kinda overused! We need to mix the idea up a little! Boy I sure do hope our answer lies in the occult!" The coyote thought to himself out loud, excitement making him jittery.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
"Hmm, world domanation... sounds fun!" Havok said walking down the road with Sacchi.
"Let the future tell the truth and evaluate each one according to his work and accomplishments. The present is theirs; the future, for which I really worked, is mine." Nikola Tesla
[Image: potential.png]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
"Necromancy doesn't exist; neither do zombie-inducing viruses!"
"You guys have been watching too much TV, clearly an alien species landed and replaced the human brains with autonomous organic computes." Zak announced, sure of his answer.
"Yeah?" Venin replied,"Well, wheres the UFO? Or the crop circles? Or the alien slime, Ohio doesn't fit for a landing zone. that would be New Jersey. Besides, zombies aren't supposed to exist either, but they do, so there's a possiblity that occult sorcery was involved, oh! Also, why would aliens choose zombies. If they wanted to invade, they'd make their presence known and have they...I don't think so, necromantic rituals,hands down, oh!" Venin once again got over-excited for he believed he got his point through.
[Image: assassins-creed-2.jpg]

The innocent will be spared, the guilty will be killed.
Sacrifices will be made, benefits will be gained.
I am Venin; all opposed will fall to my blade.
Creative Minds
Veemon's Followers
Zak looked at him and laughed.
"Why would the aliens lessen their population to kill us? Also, crop circles are a myth, and the zombie infection did not start here. not to mention, zombies may have been their invention from the beginning, and they may have tried this once before."
Zak sighs and looks at Venin more seriously now.
"We have to stop this."
He turned his head and looked straight. "We're here, prepare yourselves. For some reason, the evils of Wal Mart attracts these bastards."
"My theory is that this is all a new strain of STD!" Ray declared, raising a finger. "Someone must've had sex with something, then had sex with someone else! Isn't that how AIDS spread? Unprotected free sex? OH! Maybe Wal-Mart started it!" His eyes widened as he imagined Wal-Mart managers inbreeding people until they were zombies.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
"Strange theory? Yes. Possible? Maybe to the no of the extremely in the middle to the right. I mean, does unprotected sex cause decomposition of the skin? Although a fun theory, I believe this incident was caused by none other than Adolf Hitler ressurecting himself through sheer hatred of Jews, and gypsies, and homos, and blah blah blah, but he wants to dominate the planet with NAZI ZOMBIES!! OH!!!! It's perfect! Funtasicallyerrific in every direction of pi!WOOTS!" Venin once again got overexcited about the random junk that pops into his mind. "...I think I drank too much again...does Wal-Mart have beer? I think I need a drink."
[Image: assassins-creed-2.jpg]

The innocent will be spared, the guilty will be killed.
Sacrifices will be made, benefits will be gained.
I am Venin; all opposed will fall to my blade.
Creative Minds
Veemon's Followers
"You have been playing far too much Operation Darkness! And yes, wal mart has beer... and inbreeding!"
Zak steps up to the now still glass sliding doors.
Zak swipes his sharp katana, cutting the glass in a perfect two until it drops to the floor and breaks, then he does it with the second set.
"Let's get moving..."