Join our server on Discord

DaD zombie mode (a zombie RPG about us)
Venin stayed asleep, but was quite thristy and he didn't know where everything was; he just grabbed some supplies and took off. "Aw well," Venin got up and looked, glad that the strange party hadn't left yet. Venin walked over to them. "Pardon my previous behavior, I was just tired and bored, but you where a guy can ge a drink around here. I'm not very prepared supply wise, but I am caution wise." he pointed at the Keep Away or You're Gonna Get Shot sign. "Well, prepared being the lazy term, but still,could you help me out here?"
[Image: assassins-creed-2.jpg]

The innocent will be spared, the guilty will be killed.
Sacrifices will be made, benefits will be gained.
I am Venin; all opposed will fall to my blade.
Creative Minds
Veemon's Followers
"Well, I think its pretty much up to our... I wanna say gracious but now days any non-zombies are all gracious." Havok said pulling his shot gun from the warning he heard. Havok turned and began shooting zombies heads off. "you guys can join in any time." Havok said getting red on him, he ran out of shells, dropped his gun and charged in with his knife decapitating a few zombies along the way.
"Let the future tell the truth and evaluate each one according to his work and accomplishments. The present is theirs; the future, for which I really worked, is mine." Nikola Tesla
[Image: potential.png]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
"Why did you waste such precious bullets? Not all of the zombies are that weak y'know..."
He turned to Venin and finally spoke to him, "I was just heading down to Walmart, wanna tag along?"
He began walking away without a response, not really caring if Venin came along or not.
"Oh wow... people are actually talking to me! And they don't mind my perverse fetish for looking like an animal!" Ray thought to himself, chuckling a little. "I'll tag along- er- what ever your name was!" The fuzzy humanoid ran alongside Zak. "There isn't much to do now, buuuut I've always wanted to know how it feels like to raid Wal-Mart!" He chuckled, looking around at all the zombified bodyparts scattered all over, and some of the newly deceased just rising from death. "Gosh... and I thought the swine flu pandemic was bad..."
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
"I caught swine flu, I'm a survivor of that, and I'm a survivor of this."
He looks at the anthropomorphic creature.
He chuckles a bit and asks, "You're a furry too, eh? Small world..."
"Even smaller now..." Sacchi added...

"Anyways... I'm going home... If anyone wanna follow me. Feel free to. Guns and ammo is what I have the most... It's like a hobby ya know?"
Now major Joshua and TWEWY fan.
The OCA
Venin followed without hesistation, "Wal-Mart, eh? That's nice, the prices there are so low it could crush Hell." Venin snickered softly at his joke "All right, I'll--" he wa interrupted by another zombie trying to grab him. With careful aim of the shotgun...BOOM! "Don't interrupt me. Anyway, I'll tag along, tis better than staying in one place bored as hell."
[Image: assassins-creed-2.jpg]

The innocent will be spared, the guilty will be killed.
Sacrifices will be made, benefits will be gained.
I am Venin; all opposed will fall to my blade.
Creative Minds
Veemon's Followers
"The high cost for a low price. Such a pity... I wonder if we'll find anything of actual quality there."
"Oh you too?" Ray's ears perked up as he turned his head to face Zak, his tail wagging a little as it was still too weak to wag too energetically. "I suppose I'm just a tad more extreme, huh! Haha, the process freaking hurt! Do you think walmart has paintball pellets?" He asked, patting his paintball gun.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Havok turned around covered in guts and zombie," I'll tag along with you, I'm low on ammo anyway. Plus raiding wal-mart is a hassle unless you aren't alone." Havok said to Sacchi as he followed him putting his knife away. "So, besides home, got any plans?"
"Let the future tell the truth and evaluate each one according to his work and accomplishments. The present is theirs; the future, for which I really worked, is mine." Nikola Tesla
[Image: potential.png]
The OCA
Renamon's Army