Join our server on Discord

DaD zombie mode (a zombie RPG about us)
As he continued his walking towards home. He gazed upon a destroyed building.

Sacchi: Destroyed too eh? Looks like your security isn't as perfect as you thought huh?... I wonder if he is okay... -He continued calmly walking down the street as a sign fell from the top of the building. It was written "Kaddy's GunShop"- I should have bought that semi-auto rifle when I had the chance -He sighs-
Now major Joshua and TWEWY fan.
The OCA
"Smart? Not really." Ray shrugged at the comment. "But I've always wondered why no one wants to play with me! Even the zombies won't try to eat me! Its depressing!" he replied. "Oh, its still moving!" His tail wagged as he saw the downed zombie crawl toward Havok, gnashing its teeth hungrily.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
*crunch* Havok crushed the zombies head under his shoe. "It stopped." Havok said coldly, putting his blood-stained knife away in its holster/sheath. "you should be happy, the other day i got stormed by a hospital i was walking by, in the state i left 'em in they could use a doctor... thats not decapitated." he said with a dark laugh. "so, where you heading?"
"Let the future tell the truth and evaluate each one according to his work and accomplishments. The present is theirs; the future, for which I really worked, is mine." Nikola Tesla
[Image: potential.png]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Sacchi walking forward down the street looked to the distance and saw a person... And a furry talking. AND a demon closing in to them.

Sacchi: Looks like it's gonna be my first kill of the day... -He said as he got his scoped rifle and looked trough the scope. Aiming for the zombies head - Headshot bitch. - As he shoots. The zombie quickly falls with a exploding head. - First kill...

Sacchi approached the talking duo.

Sacchi: So. What are you guys doin'?
The OCA
Zak is strolling towards the nearby Walmart lazily, not used to the sun, and the shining eye made his skin feel hot. His sword was drawn and slung over his shoulder, too large to be wielded constantly, and his sheathe accompanied him in the other hand.

His green eyes darted about, looking for the flesh rotten beasts. His eyes shot to another direction as he heard some talking, however the speech was too far away to hear. His sword lowered, and his sheathe was placed back into his belt.

Zak rushed towards the area and saw a few people, Havok among them.
"Who're you lot, eh?", he said in a very serious and firm tone.
Ray kicked the ground sullenly, not really paying attention to the zombie whose head blew up not too far from them. It was a common occurrence nowadays. "Nowhere really... just lookin' to see if anyone I knew survived. No one so far. Not even my grammy!" He raised his paws in frustration. "...Gosh you guys must think I'm a freak, lookin' like this, huh?" He gestured at his body. "I'm human, I swear, but I was outta town a few years back getting constructive surgery to... look... like this. I just really wanted to express myself, y'know? I musta been the only furry in town, and it looks like I still am!" He grinned meekly. "-I just... didn't expect a zombie infestation after I came back."

The coyote raised a paw and waved. "Hiya guys, I'm Ray! -And I think the chemicals from my surgery repel zombies from me!" He chuckled at them. It was true. A zombie did not come any closer than eight meters away from him.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Venin heard the chatter amongst the others and was quite annoyed. He was asleep before and he didn't want to be disturbed. Venin walked out of the alley and saw a strange group of non-zombies talking.

"Hey! I'm trying to sleep!" Venin shouted to them, "So unless you're being assaulted by the undead, try to keep it down, please!" Beside him, a zombie grunted. "That means you too, guts-and-brains." Venin pointed his shotgun at the zombie and fired at point blank range. The zombie exploded, covering Venin in zombie guck. "Ugh! Now I gotta get the hose." Venin disgustedly turned back into the alley to clean himself up.
[Image: assassins-creed-2.jpg]

The innocent will be spared, the guilty will be killed.
Sacrifices will be made, benefits will be gained.
I am Venin; all opposed will fall to my blade.
Creative Minds
Veemon's Followers
"Hey, so it looks like there are a few that survived other than me huh?!" Havok asked as a groggy guy yelled at them while shooting a zombie. "Name's Havok, if you guys need a place to stay i could clear out a house in a few minutes." he said rather arrogantly as two more walked up.
"Let the future tell the truth and evaluate each one according to his work and accomplishments. The present is theirs; the future, for which I really worked, is mine." Nikola Tesla
[Image: potential.png]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
"That's quite alright, I was on my way to pick up groceries. I haven't seen anyone online in awhile, I suppose the pandemic has spread across the world by now. Shame that one, the human race dies by what we thought was fiction."
Zak looks rather bored, in spite of seeing other people alive.
"Look out behind you, there's a few zombies."
"I'll actually go home now. Destroyed or not the rest of my gear is there. I HAVE to go..."

Sacchi completely ignored Venin shouting.

"Anyways... If you guys wanna come sure... I may have something your guys must like..."
The OCA