Join our server on Discord

Poll: who would win?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Me.
60.00%
3 60.00%
Asshole.
40.00%
2 40.00%
Total 5 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

God I hate having siblings!
Ok so me and my brother were having a conversation about making mech suits out of duck tape and misc stuff when we decided we would go out and pound the shit out of each other to our hearts content. Well, eventually it escalated into a full out argument about who would win. These are the key factors in each of us. Me: smarter, stronger, better with engineering and chemicals, and I know how to make makeshift black powder. Asshole/brother: has more free time, has one fucking hell of a huge ego, not as lazy, and has the support of parents. so tell me who would win.
"Let the future tell the truth and evaluate each one according to his work and accomplishments. The present is theirs; the future, for which I really worked, is mine." Nikola Tesla
[Image: potential.png]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
... why?
A pointless argument? Who would win? Neither of you seeing how maturity has yet to come into play at this current time. *sighs*
Just do what I did with my brother. Shoot him in the ass with a BB gun.
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
(12-02-2009 01:29 PM)Cowboy From Hell Wrote: Just do what I did with my brother. Shoot him in the ass with a BB gun.

Best........Advice..............EVER
(12-02-2009 09:11 PM)MP2E Wrote:
(12-02-2009 01:29 PM)Cowboy From Hell Wrote: Just do what I did with my brother. Shoot him in the ass with a BB gun.

Best........Advice..............EVER

Agreed. also we have no life so thats pretty much what we do.
"Let the future tell the truth and evaluate each one according to his work and accomplishments. The present is theirs; the future, for which I really worked, is mine." Nikola Tesla
[Image: potential.png]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
I don't know why you resent your siblings. When you are 50, 60, or even 80 years and alone, you might regret the thought of saying that you hated them.
(12-13-2009 08:38 AM)grandphoenix1 Wrote: I don't know why you resent your siblings. When you are 50, 60, or even 80 years and alone, you might regret the thought of saying that you hated them.

If I say I hate my family. I mean it. xD. I lived with them my whole life and they are the shit they treat people like.
Well, wait until you're 20, single, unemployed, and 900 miles from home. Trust me, nothing makes you miss family more than being up shit creek without a paddle.
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Trust me when i say that siblings, (like my brother, Qebehsenuef), can be maddening sometimes. But they can be very awesome sometimes as well. They're always there when you wanna watch a movie or play some video games. Keep you're family close. They can always help.
[Image: Rainbow_Dash_haters_gonna_hate.gif]

See that guy, he's a drifter! But drifting leads to Bickering, Bickering leads to Karate, and Karate leads to flying around between windows and shit! Then a big guy starts shooting lightning everywhere and Kurt Russell Shows up and Kicks his Ass!