Join our server on Discord

Which season is most worth watching (4-5)?
I saw all of season 1, 2 and 3 when they first played. A little later season 4 came out and I watched the first ep or so, but it was totally alienating and didn't feel like giving it a chance, so I just watched season 1 & 3 again instead. Still re-watching season 1.

So I woke up today and decided, today's the day I get with the times. I'm gonna download one of these seasons and watch it start to finish. But there can only be one. Lone Ranger

Which of season 4 and 5 is the best (or is there another now)? Best characters? Cutest characters? Best storyline? Which one did you just like the most and would recommend?

For reference, I loved season 1 characters the most, but season 3 story the most. Fan of deception and treachery and plots involving such.
Watch the first 25 episodes of Season 4 and the last 25 of Season 5 if you want the best of both worlds.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
(11-27-2009 01:11 PM)Wisemon Wrote: Watch the first 25 episodes of Season 4 and the last 25 of Season 5 if you want the best of both worlds.
Haha, nice remark Wise i'm noting that down

But more to the point, why not watch them both? I will give you fair warning though, if you wanna not be dissapointed then watch 5 first. Season 4 was the one where they decided to change a crucial element of Digimon and as a result not many people like it for that.
UnknownH Wrote:We do have soap and smarter doctors now
Yay!
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
The first 13 or so eps of Season 5 kind of drag. But keep going. Trust me.
Season 4, was pretty cool, the last 8-10 episodes are well worth to watch.
I liked season 4 over 5 despite the lack of Digimon partners.
I like more the season 4 than 5 because of the big variety of Digimons that appear.
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
I like 5 more than 4 because of the digimon partners, though 5 had a lack of a goggle head *looks at Marcus* but still has the goggle head personally, being hot-headedness and tendency to act before thinking.
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Season 4 was alot more cool, I'm just stating it after the fact.
I like four because it gave the kids more opportunity to interact with other Digimon than their partners (there's still that relationship there, just not as obvious mind you) and make a name for themselves. Five goes back to basics and is still able to stand on it's own with a villian who you just love to hate.
[Image: Ikuto_Peckmon4_Ever.jpg]
"I'll keep you safe...forever."
Peckuto