Join our server on Discord

Which season is most worth watching (4-5)?
Alright alright cool, so it sounds like season 4 wins in sheer number of votes, but 5 is more traditional?

It might have to be 5 then, at least to get back into it. Thanks all Cool

^^^^^^^^^ What happens is, it takes me an eternity to get through a season, and if I start it I have to finish it, all or nothing (it's just the way it is - thanks anyway, Wisemon, but what you suggested is blasphemous :P ). So this is a long-term entertainment plan that requires careful, selective selection.
I know. I honestly wouldn't split seasons myself either, no matter how badly one started or finished.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Watch all seasons of course. 3 dropped in ratings during the end and 4 didn't help but I think 5 worked well.
Season 4 is better, but only marginally. If I had to make a pic out of the entire series scope as an entirety it would hands down be Season 3 or 1, but the first three were arguably light years ahead of the latter two, which were poor in many respects. The problem is that they seemed to be too conciously aware of what Digimon lacked, and tried to do what Digimon wasn't very good at, rather than focusing on its strengths. This was quite dislikable.
Veemon's Followers