Join our server on Discord

The 'Verse (Serenity RP 4 Ray Frank, Cowboy, Altima)
As stated in the title, this is a Serenity/Firefly RP for Me, Ray, Frank, and Cowboy. No-one else is allowed, unless they PM either of us for permission, and we all Okay it.

Otherwise let's all RP

simple plot:

In the near future, roughly acouple hundred years form now, Earth runs out of resources, space, and other crap for humans to survive, so we go out into space to locate suitable planets for us to terraform, and create Neo-earth colonies. Those planets in nearby solar systems became known as the central planets, governed by a group of several planetary leaders called the "Union of Allied Planets", the Alliance to most. Now, the farther into space one went, the less "civilized" planets were stumbled upon, resembling "wild western"-esque lifestyles. Even farther than that was what most called "Reaver Territory". Reavers are hat many say men gone beast, who rape, murder, and eat the flesh of other human prey. Stories exist of how Reavers came to be, but each is as farfetched as the last.

Our story begins with a simple crew, scrounging up a living in this harsh future.

http://www.fireflywiki.org/Firefly/AboutFirefly good reference stuffs...

We need a crew. technically, it doesn't have to be the same roles as those in the series... but we need at least someone in charge, a pilot, a mechanic, and a medic. We cna expand form there, but it souldn't be too large of a group for the main crew. Other characters can exist as contacts, or friends/acquaintances on other planets.

Far as character sheets go... just make them simple, yet descriptive. Make your character stand out from character B. And for the heck of it, give yourself some sorta history in this 'Verse
http://ethala.proboards80.com/index.cgi
Digimon P&P RPG forum.

new summoner rp called Sei'La Tlly located in mixed rp. feel free to join.

[Image: Furries-1.jpg]
Since Western/Lawlessness RPs are my bread and butter, you KNOW I'll join.

Name: Brandon "Cowboy" Hayley

Species: Tigerwolf (Siberian Tiger/Timber Wolf Crossbreed)

Description:

[Image: 12valve.jpg]

A rough, rancid, cold person, not hesitant to shoot someone he doesn't like at first sight. A former Marine for the Alliance, he went AWOL for reasons known only to him. Some say he has a wife and kids on some distant planet, but that doesn't stop him from trying to have sex with any male, female, or hermaphrodite that catches his eye.

Stats:

Height: 6 feet, 6 inches

Weight: 175 lbs

Measurement: 10 inches, including knot.
Weapons:

Main: Alliance Arms M350 Heavy Squad Automatic Weapon, .50BMG, 100-round double-drum magazine, holographic red-dot sight, stolen from The Alliance during his days as a Marine.

He named it "Mother". No one knows why.

http://www.marcusdublin.com/MarcusDublin...ineGun.jpg

Sidearms -

Shade: a .66 Caliber revolver, custom built and given to him as a present from his wife. Guess that's why he named it after her.

http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u1/ra...image4.jpg

Raven: A revolver-style 20-Gauge Shotpistol, given to him by his mother.

http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u1/ra...mage31.jpg

Other: A Sargeant in the AMC(Alliance Marine Corps), he was sent to the edge of space to deal with the growing threat of the Reavers. His entire squad, save for him, got wiped out. The horrors he witnessed at their hands left him scarred for life.

Upon his return to Alliance Space, he said goodbye to his Wife, infant daughter, and adopted mother one last time, before heading out to clear his head.

Alliance reports on him report him as Missing In Action/Away WithOut Leave, though he's very much alive.

He took their precious HSAW with him when he left.

He found an old friend from the outer rim, a cheetah that was now calling himself "Bolt", and talked him into leaving the Alliance with him. From there, he met up with the rest of the crew, and the rest is history.

He has a disturbing fetish for maternal figures, and always sleeps with his loaded machine gun. It's best not to ask why.
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Name: "Bolt"

Species: Cheetah

Description:

[Image: 1259318864koul_42.jpg]

Comes off as cold and uncaring to those who don't know him, but is really quite warm and kind to those he cares for. He's sarcastic and sharp tongued, and when he's not energetic, he's very lazy. Stands at 6'0ft. Is considered quite good-looking, for a 'smarty'. Comes off as "cute" at first impressions.

Weapons:

Main: A pair of Alliance MP7s, 4.6mm bullets, with a collapsible stock, collapsible fore-grip. Silencer capable.

http://i950.photobucket.com/albums/ad347...um/MP7.jpg

http://i950.photobucket.com/albums/ad347...al-mp7.jpg

Sidearm/Secondary: His natural weapons (fangs, claws, limbs, etc), medical tools such as surgical scalpels and saws, various kinds of medication, syringes, needles and thread, etc and a .57 "Devil's Caesar" revolver, a gift from a friend.

http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u1/ra...ah2/66.jpg

Other: Born "Castor Killbeat" in the outer rims, he was abandoned by his parents at a young age due to poverty. He grew up a bright young child at an orphanage, which was attacked by Reavers. He was rescued by emissaries from the Alliance who acknowledged his intelligence, and took him back to the Alliance, where he was properly educated and became a well known scientist and doctor at the age of 17, changing his name to "Marco Bolt". However, he was not allowed to become more than that, and his progression was stunted by his superiors for three years. He wanted to help with the conflict, to be a field medic and develop new ways to terraform planets, maybe even restore one that has 'died', but he was kept in the labs to develop weapons instead. Because of this, his first caliber medical skills were wasted. He ended up going AWOL with "Cowboy" when prompted to, discarding his first name and title of "doctor" but keeping his last name. He became the crew's medic/field medic and scientist.
Having not had real freedom in the Alliance, he's started living a different life. He has a vast knowledge on the anatomy, and can dissect and disembowel a body under fifteen seconds.
He enjoys catnaps, and the company of women, but will not shy away from the company of men if invited. He has a certain fetish for harems (having never been allowed time or a chance for a relationship), roleplay/cosplay, and anything quite different from a 'normal' relationship. He can be a kid at heart sometimes.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Name: Franics A. Mazzola "Frank"

Species: Tigerfox

Description:

[Image: Refpic.jpg]

Standing at 6 foot 2 inchs and 220 lbs. most of the time he's friendly and silly, but when in battle he becomes very serious.

Weapons:

Main: a SVD Dragvon http://www.imt.net/~mele/images/dragunov1.gif

Sidearm/Secondary: the FN200 http://media.photobucket.com/image/FN200...2000GL.jpg

Other: Unknown at this time.
25 SPAM BOTS BANNED
[Image: Lulz.jpg]
If the saying the drummer is only as good as the bassist and the saying the band is only as good as the drummer dose that mean that the band is only as good as it's bassist?

Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Name: Marle Carpine

Role: Mechanic

Description: http://www.aerisdies.com/cats/cat2939img36.html

Very Tomboyish girl. Grew up in an impoverished "pit stop" town, where she spent a majority of her time at the shipyards. She befriended many pilots, captains, and mechanics there, enough so they taught her a few things about ships. As her knowledge and expertise with several ships grew better over time, she began to spend her time both during, and out of school working on ships, and other vehicles. After her 18th birthday, she had decided that she wanted to see the world, so during one instance that she was supposed to work on a Certain ship, she opened a vent near the engine room, and hid inside, until after the ship had taken off. Once found by the crew of the ship, they were planning to take her back home, until the ship went "fritzy" and she managed to keep the ship afloat, and therefore bought her passage aboard.

Armaments: Her mechanical tools are her weapon of choice, though being slightly pyromaniacal, she has made a few homemade flamethrowers.

Sylphie

Role: Captain, Pilot

Description: (picture WIP)

Grew up as a space brat- Someone who was always in a space-ship going somewhere because of her family: her father. Having lost her mother at a young age, She grew up under her father's care, a man of the military. She learned alot about different things through their nomadic lifestyle, as she learned of many cultures, and races. It always thrilled her to see these new, exotic locations, which is what drove her to captain her own ship, just so she could "tour" the 'verse all she wanted. But When funds were getting low, and it was harder, and harder to go places, she found herself doing more and more jobs unbefitting of her family.
Digimon P&P RPG forum.

Blackness. A word with a depth of description. The perfect word to describe space. Also a good word to describe how dark It suddenly became aboard Supply Transport ship model23RZ-Hornet, "The Rheovelt". From somewhere within the cockpit, a Feline was beginning to adjust, her eyes focusing for a moment. It had happened so suddenly, she wasn't exactly sure what to do.She growled softly, once she was able to make out the entire cockpit station, as she violently jabbed a the Comm-key. "God damnit, what the hell happened?!" She grunted angrily, as her pawpad released the button. She sat in dark silence for a moment, waiting for a response, before it dawned on her; if the cockpit was out of power, so was the rest of the ship, which mean comms were down. She sighed softly, rather annoyed as she stood up slowly, and stumbled towards the cockpit doors.

Meanwhile, deep within the bowels of the ship, a young canid-like girl was frantically tossing things about in the low light her cigarette lighter allowed her. She cursed in many tongues, as she searched and searched for soemthing. "Goram Fuse! I know we hadda 'nother one here!" she mumbled. what should have been an easy engery-reroute, had suddenly exploded into mass-power failure shipwide.
Digimon P&P RPG forum.

Bolt was far from happy. He had been immersed in deep conversation with a few females from the outer rims via a broken computer mainframe he had scavenged, fixed, and hooked up to the power supply and radio systems. The internet still worked. Grumbling, he got up, pulled his trousers back on, and headed out the hall. "Does anyone have any idea WHY we're in the dark? SOME PEOPLE ARE TRYING TO READ!" The cheetah called out, mostly just out of frustration. If someone didn't get the power back fast, someone would need a bullet extraction after Bolt puts it in there in the first place.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Cowboy's eyes snapped open, his eyes adjusting to....nothing. Even with the enhanced night vision his feline and canine heritages gave him, it still took a moment to have the fact that the ship had lost power....

"Semper in excremento, sole profundum qui variat..." he mumbled to himself, and grabbed Mother, which was tucked in bed next to him.

He jacked a round into the chamber, and switched on the flashlight clamped to the barrel. Flashbacks of Reavers storming his Squad's camp flashed through his mind, as he opened the door to his room, and panned the flashlight and his Heavy Machine Gun down both sides of the Hallway.

"WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED?!" He shouted down the hallway, hoping someone heard him.
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Blinking at the mainframe as it went dark. "Did we just get emp'ed?" Frank asked confused garbing his FN2000 and walking out of the co pilots cock pit, which was right to the side of the main one. "What just happened Sylphie?" Asking with his FN hanging by his side.
25 SPAM BOTS BANNED
[Image: Lulz.jpg]
If the saying the drummer is only as good as the bassist and the saying the band is only as good as the drummer dose that mean that the band is only as good as it's bassist?

Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Sylphie sighed softly, as she felt her way towards the cockpit entryway, pausing for a moment. "I sure hope it ain't serious..." The captain muttered, as she passed through the beaded entrance, and continued her way down towards the hallway, until she reached the emergency generator console, and activated it. All throught the ship several bright red lights activated, bathing every single hallway, room, and including parts of the exterior a dull red. Several ventilation fans reactivated, and only the cockpit, the engine room, and medical bay were granted limited access to the power within the backup generator. Sylphie then headed over towards the engine room, about to have an interesting conversation with ehr mechanic.

"What in the yā zhǎng Is going on with my ship?!" the captain asked furiously, once she entered the engine room.

"One of the core fuses blew when I was trying to reroute power, to keep us afloat a little longer." Marle replied, as she wiped some grease off her paws, against her pants.

"I thought you said those fuses'd hold for another week."

"Yeah, that was 4 months ago..."

"Then what the hell's been keeping us afloat?"

"Dumb luck, ma'am? Iunno, but if we don't get a replacement soon, we'll be hóng shǔ for the Reavers..."

"Goram!" sylphie groaned, as she headed for te nearest comm, and slammed her paw against the transmission button. "Frank, dock us into the nearest port, ASAP"
Digimon P&P RPG forum.