Join our server on Discord

The 'Verse (Serenity RP 4 Ray Frank, Cowboy, Altima)
"I take it we'll be needing new parts for this old thing?" Bolt's voice crooned dully from behind the group as he walked up to them. The cheetah wore his labcoat, his hands in its pockets as he walked, his tail swishing lazily and snake-like behind him. The bulge of his MP7s strapped onto his lower back could barely be made out underneath his coat, once immaculately white, was now streaked with rusty looking stains of old blood and dirt.

The cheetah turned back to answer his comrade's call. He knew Brandon did not like his questions going unanswered. "WE LOST A CORE FUSE!!" He called down the hallway. "YOU UP FOR A SCAVENGING RUN!?" He turned to face Sylphie. "-Or have we got enough money to pay for repairs and replacements this time?" He asked, though he didn't hold his breath for anything. His tone was cynical and he wore the matching expression.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Cowboy laughed coarsely once he heard his friend's voice.

"Ah, thank god....for a second I thought we found some Reavers..." he grinned slightly, shining the flashlight at the group and heading towards them.

"....ah, fuck then." He sighed, "Core Fuse?... I think I know of a Scrapyard or two....if we got the power to make it back to Mid-Rim..."
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
"Yes Ma'am!" Frank said as he went into the main cock pit, flipping switches in the dark red light, setting a course to the nearest port as possible He called out of the door way to the group. "Yeah, if we could make that trip Brandon, It's highly unlikely. And we went for months over the time for the replacement Bolt, We should." He said as the ship docked into the ports bay, he got out of the cock pit walking back into the group. "Think Well be here awhile..." Standing there leaning against the door frame.
25 SPAM BOTS BANNED
[Image: Lulz.jpg]
If the saying the drummer is only as good as the bassist and the saying the band is only as good as the drummer dose that mean that the band is only as good as it's bassist?

Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz