Join our server on Discord

Around the Digiworld.
Digimon Around.

There may be a new season on Digimon next year in the spring. That is it's name and there could be a DS and Wii game for it too. There is another DS game coming so that's something already. It looks like the first DS games. Not the third. Named Lost Evolution.

V-Jump should have the info soon.

Check WiththeWill.net for all the information.
I want a new Digimon game that's got the same gameplay as the original Digimon World. I'm tired of it revolving around digi-tamers, it's so friggin' boring.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
I want a digimon game that you can play as a digimon, I'm getting broad as playing as a human
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
another digimon game for the ds. shit i still havent beat digimon world dawn.
ROLL TIDE BAYBAY  Rena
Renamon's Army
About fucking time. Is it going to be exported into the US.
Well, I am also keeping an eye with WtW. About time for a 06, since it's been...2 or 3 years since Savers, was it? o_-;;

Oh, the potential fanservice environs once "06" airs. Twisted
Light and Darkness, the balance for which is the Shadow--the perfect sphere of order. One cannot live without the other...
Quote:I want a digimon game that you can play as a digimon, I'm getting broad as playing as a human
They had that. It was called Digimon World 4. It sucked.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
That it did. That it did. But I'm glad everyone is happy about this. It's mostly possible that it's a new season and a game. Hopefully not just a game.
2010年 4月期放送予定早見表(こちらで放送されない作品含む)
デジモンアラウンド

April 2010 was stated to be the airing date of 06 in Japan. Other than that, details regarding characters and story were still unavailable.
Light and Darkness, the balance for which is the Shadow--the perfect sphere of order. One cannot live without the other...
I can't the digimon games. But I want something out of the series thats cute.