Join our server on Discord

Around the Digiworld.
(12-21-2009 10:17 AM)SnK Wrote: 2010年 4月期放送予定早見表(こちらで放送されない作品含む)
デジモンアラウンド

April 2010 was stated to be the airing date of 06 in Japan. Other than that, details regarding characters and story were still unavailable.

Did that one magazine come out yet? The something jump magazine.
V Jump? It's supposed to be out, but theroy is that anyone who would care enough to scan was probably at Jump Fest or whatever it's called.

Believe in yourself! Not you who believe in me, not me, who believes in you.
Believe in you, who believes in yourself!
- Kamina of the Dai Gurren Brigade
I too am not sure if the info was from Jumpa Festa magazine. An online buddy just passed me the info, source was from a Digimon forum.

Speaking of that, new info popped up; Posted in Toon Zone forums, a poster claimed the following information:

*Kazunori Itou is listed as being the writer of the series. Itou was the writer for that Digimon 3D movie: Digital Monster X-Evolution.

*Seiyuus:

-Rie Kugimiya as a "passionate outsider"
-Yui Makino as a "good sported best friend"
-Hiroyuki Yoshino as a "mysterious boy shrouded in tragedy"
-Koji Yusa as a "determined fighter"
Light and Darkness, the balance for which is the Shadow--the perfect sphere of order. One cannot live without the other...
Yeah. Fiesta. That's what I meant. And I heard we don't have it yet anywhere.
Bad news, seems there's no word of 06 on the latest Jumpa Festa issue.:(
Light and Darkness, the balance for which is the Shadow--the perfect sphere of order. One cannot live without the other...
Really? I'll have to go check this out.
21st has come and go, and the latest V-Jump issue has already came out.

Seem there's still no word of it. :(
Yeah. Now we play the waiting game. ...The waiting game sucks. Let's play Hungry, Hungry Hippos.

(Simpson's quote, Away!)