Join our server on Discord

pregnancy question
If somebody were to have sex when the person's period were starting,would it be possible for that person to still become pregnant?
[Image: l_90d40c0886f1ff7326ef35ec917429141.jpg]

Trust us wizards,we stick by our chicks
In that cycle, no, as the edometrial lining is already being shed, so even if fertilization were to take place, the egg would be shed along with everything else. If you have crazy hardy sperm that can survive in such a hostile environment for the next two weeks for the next ovum to show up, then yes, it's "possible." It is not particularly probable, though.
FCWm2afrw A-- C- D H+ M P+ R+ W Z Sm++ RLET$/M$ a c++w e+++ f h+ i++ j+ p+ sm+

it's not exactly probable to have sex with a willing woman during that period either, or so i'm told. They're probably more focused on hating everything due to hormonal activity.
UnknownH Wrote:We do have soap and smarter doctors now
Yay!
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Some girls don't care, so I'm told, but why you'd want to stick your business in a bloody mess is beyond my understanding.
FCWm2afrw A-- C- D H+ M P+ R+ W Z Sm++ RLET$/M$ a c++w e+++ f h+ i++ j+ p+ sm+

Quote:Some girls don't care, so I'm told, but why you'd want to stick your business in a bloody mess is beyond my understanding.
It's a fetish for Muslims.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Let's leave that alone. The fake virgin thing, just not right in anyway at all. Either way.