Join our server on Discord

Remake? THATS PREPOSTEROUS!
I learned this just last night, but apparently, there is plans for a movie of The Lorax in March 2, 2012.

The Lorax: I am the Lorax. I speak for the trees. I speak for the trees, for the trees have no tongues. And I'm asking you sir, at the top of my lungs - that thing! That horrible thing that I see! What's that thing you've made out of my truffula tree?
The Once-ler: Look, Lorax, calm down. There's no cause for alarm. I chopped just one tree, I'm doing no harm. This thing is most useful! This thing is a "thneed." A theed, a fine something-that-all-people-need! It's a shirt. It's a sock. It's a glove! It's a hat! But it has other uses, yes, far beyond that. You can use it for carpets, for pillows, for sheets, for curtains! Or covers for bicycle seats!
The Lorax: Sir, you're crazy. You're crazy with greed. There's no one on earth who will buy that fool thneed!
[a man drives by, buys the thneed and pays the Once-ler]
The Once-ler: The birth of an industry, you poor, stupid guy! You telling me what the public will buy?
[Image: WalkingEye-1.jpg]

No super-villain can resist the temptation of a Walking Eye.
The OCA
(12-06-2009 04:30 PM)Shadowknight Wrote: Didn't know will smith was remaking it, kinda wonder if his kid can actually act or if he got the part cause of Will.
Probably 6 of one, half-dozen of the other.

(12-06-2009 05:16 PM)DragonMasterX Wrote: Bet there's lotsa young stunt actors that wanna take on the role of Smith's son in Karate Kid. But it's sort of lame, I always try to think stunt actors don't exist. That's why I like Jackie Chan's movies.
And that's why he has a small hole in his head. And broke every bone in his body you can break and come back from after.